Forensic Astrology - LAUREN SPIERER -Last Seen 6/3/11 Bloomington, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
http://www.usatoday.com/video/index...hes+for+student,+reward+revealed/987291473001

Looks like I am not the only one who now believes that Lauren met with Foul Play (see link Video) for background and Case Requests thread:

NATAL SUNRISE CHART:

I’d be looking for a murdered young woman, who more then likely was “shot” (BAM in this chart being transited by Saturn! Also TR BAM makes a connection via conjunction with natal Pallas.

The likelihood or probability which is the natal promise of this chart, suggests a strong probability of being kidnapped and/or strange events which can include, separation from loved ones with Uranus quincunx to Jupiter and Jupiter (our luck) overall in harsh condition in this natal chart.

She has Jupiter opposing Venus, opposing her Moon, BiQ to Mercury and Jupiter quincunx Uranus and square to Pluto!

That is a lot of harshness for what we like to believe that Jupiter is about our luck or lack of it. Because TR Bam is also over her natal Pallas Athena, (we see also that Jupiter is semi-square to Pallas) in her natal chart, hence, not good here for longevity, after she was kidnapped off the street between 4-4:30AM
Asteroid Persophone we use for indications of abduction, rape, as she was in mythology, the daughter of Ceres/Demeter, and said to have been kidnapped by Pluto.
In this natal chart, we can see Transiting Persophone conj. natal [/B]Atropos (cutting the ties with the earth)via abduction. We can also see over her natal Persophone, Transiting South Node is at 23 degrees Gemini, when she was taken.

When she was born, her natal Sun was combust to natal Saturn, that brings about woe and distress into the life, having the Sun overshadowed by the demands of Saturn’s vibrations. Her natal Saturn is also conjunct her North Node of the Moon, showing us this was a fated position for her to have Saturn overtaking her Sun (personality) symbol.

We can see also, transiting Moira (a 2nd indication of death) moving to a conjunction with natal Pluto at 20Scorpio, which opposes her natal Mars in the critical 29th Anaretic degree of Taurus.

Look carefully at this natal Mars for Lauren, her physical body, and you will see Transiting Venus and Transiting Mercury (conj. the Weeping Sisters) a constellation which bodes no good fortune for her, as her natal Mars is in the sign of it’s Detriment.

Transiting Atropos (a death asteroid) also moves along with TR Pluto (death and control, transformation) over her natal Mercury in Capricorn conjunct to Uranus.
These are very very ominous transits for this chart or this personality.
Transiting Lachesis (see my avatar of the moirae) completes the transits of the 3 major asteroids for death and choosing the time of death.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for the time you put into this, LeoMoon. This is so sad.

Lauren apparently had a heart condition called Long QT Syndrome.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/long-qt-syndrome/DS00434

According to the site: "Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a heart rhythm disorder that can potentially cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. These rapid heartbeats may trigger a sudden fainting spell or seizure. In some cases, your heart may beat erratically for so long that it can cause sudden death."

Could this also account for BAM, rather than an actual shot from a weapon?

Also, one of the media speculations has been possible drug OD - could that combined with her condition account for BAM too?

Is there any way to tell from the chart where she was taken, who she was taken by, and where she may be now?

Event 4:15AM June 3, 2011:

When we look at most of the Event charts of the past, we often will see either Jupiter, Moira, Atropos, Persophone or Saturn or Mars in the 12th house and near the ASC. In this case, as in the prior chart’s case, we see Jupiter in the 12th and conjunct the ASC in a very critical or last degree of Jupiter…the end of the sign suggesting, the end of the rope for this case.

The AC is 0Taurus, considered a critical degree as it does conjunct fixed star “Altair” the Eagle.

As such, it denotes ambition (in this case) the ambitious taking of a young girl off the street at 4:15AM that morning. Venus, ruler of Taurus Rising, is found in the 1st house conjunct Mars.

The vehicle which housed the abducted, is found in the 3rd house “Hades” at the 29th degree 47min. conjunct to the Moon (co-ruler of the chart) 29 degrees 45minutes conjunct Kronos (TNP symbolizing
“The ultimate in authority” and all oppose the 9th house of long distance travel, Pluto (control, death, transformation) conjunct Atropos (death)

The 4th house (end of the matter) which is naturally ruled by the Moon (found critical in the 3rd house of short travel) is also containing a dire message, for it contains Vulcanus, the TNP which shows “intensity, a mighty force, in the extreme” Sheer physical power.

Have the LE any idea who to look at for this kidnapping event?
I’d suggest looking at all of her past affairs of the heart, for the 6th house of decision making, is ruled by Mercury found in the 1st along with the young woman and Mars, …….and the 6th house “BAM” asteroid is also conjunct to Juno (revenge and jealousy)
Of course, Juno is often in murder case charts, and sometimes strangers, but it would still be worth it to check first the known relationships imo, those that went badly or broke up.

Cupido is found in the 8th conjunct the North Node which puts the South Node conjunct to “Hades” suggests an emotional connection too, and keywords here include "social ties, group affiliations", (combining the glyphs of Venus & Jupiter)

Mars rules the 7th house of “others” and as such, found again, with Venus in the 1st – Mars being quite a symbol of outright violence in this chart, so it’s within the realm of possibility, it’s a stranger too although I'm more inclined to think she knew him or them.

The 12th house of imprisonment, ruled naturally by Pisces (ruler is Neptune)_ found in the 11th house of friendships and circumstance – and found the cusp in the sign of it’s own ruler (Aquarius)….so very strong here.

Asteroid Lachesis (part of the Moirae) is here conjunct Vesta (the virgin) and the sacrifice – and in a sign which I’d consider (for this chart alone due to it’s other planetary positions), quite cold and calculating, and not one to trifle with. This may not be an affair of the heart, but it could easily be revenge or someone who hates women, perhaps this one in particular. For it does appear to be an emotionally driven chart. With cold calculation behind the emotions of rage and anger.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for the time you put into this, LeoMoon. This is so sad.

Lauren apparently had a heart condition called Long QT Syndrome.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/long-qt-syndrome/DS00434

According to the site: "Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a heart rhythm disorder that can potentially cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. These rapid heartbeats may trigger a sudden fainting spell or seizure. In some cases, your heart may beat erratically for so long that it can cause sudden death."

Could this also account for BAM, rather than an actual shot from a weapon?

Also, one of the media speculations has been possible drug OD - could that combined with her condition account for BAM too?

Is there any way to tell from the chart where she was taken, who she was taken by, and where she may be now?

The question of the heart problem, may be seen by her Jupiter and Chiron, with the Midpoint between the two, the Square from Jupiter to Pluto (death) via heart problem (Leo rules the heart of a person) ...
and Jupiter can be "overabundance" perhaps of heartbeats or irregular heartbeat.

However, that would not account for BAM being in the picture of this chart transit. That would be a stretch, and not really logical to assume, imo.

There are some Astrologers who are pretty good at location in the Event Charts. Perhaps one of them will chime in on this thread and give their opinion as to "where" geographically she may have been taken or now can be found.

note added:
Midpoint between Chiron & Jupiter is 2 degrees6min. Leo/AQ - the Aorta of the heart is said to be a potential designation for the 2nd degree of Leo.

Leomoon ... Bam=shot.

Instead of with a gun, could this be with a needle (drugs)?

Leomoon ... Bam=shot.

Instead of with a gun, could this be with a needle (drugs)?

Anything is possible, but the question in the charts, is "is it probable?"

I looked (because of your question) at Asteroid ANUBIS (suicide) which of course someone with a heart defect, who might take drugs would of course, be effectively commmitting suicide.

Anubis in Lauren's natal chart falls at 1 degree Taurus or conjunct the Ascendent in the Event chart.

The 5th house rules recreation, and there are no planets there, but the Sun rules this house found in the 2nd of the Event chart at 12 degrees Gemini and opposing Lauren's BML at 19SAG.

The Part of Fortune found in the 12th house squares the MC and opposes Saturn so death is the result more then likely.

Jupiter on the ASC, in the 12th may show an overdose, but Uranus in the
12th house of isolation and imprisonment, suggests the unexpected occurred connected with the vehicle at 4:15AM.

I'm going out now, but will revisit this thread later on, and use some Arabic Lots unless someone else does this first, which also would be more then welcomed by me.

Thank you Leomoon for these charts for Lauren. I have a question about this part

The vehicle which housed the abducted, is found in the 3rd house “Hades” at the 29th degree 47min. conjunct to the Moon (co-ruler of the chart) 29 degrees 45minutes conjunct Kronos (TNP symbolizing
“The ultimate in authority” and all oppose the 9th house of long distance travel, Pluto (control, death, transformation) conjunct Atropos (death)

Bolded by me: does this mean she was taken a long distance away?

Thank you Leomoon for these charts for Lauren. I have a question about this part

Bolded by me: does this mean she was taken a long distance away?

Sorry, I cannot tell just yet. However, Pluto in the 9th conj. Atropos tells me she is dead. The 9th may indeed be showing she has been taken away from the place or locale she disappeared in, and what we might consider "relatively" further area away from the street last seen. "Relative" meaning a distance further away, but how far, I cannot say yet.

OR the 9th may be saying that the LE will discover the body before long.

I'm not too conversant with locational astrology to find a body as some others might be. But I'll be working on it.

Much of the early morning of June 3, her movements were caught on surveillance video and are documented down to the minute. The timeline thins out considerably after 2:51 a.m., when police say they have only witness accounts of her movements -- including the last sight of her at 4:30 a.m.

Here’s the timeline:
1:46 a.m. — Enters Kilroy’s Sports Bar.
2:27 a.m. — Exits Kilroy’s
2:48 a.m. — Enters a North/South alley between 10th and College Apartments and 10th and College Village.
2:51 a.m. — Exits the alley, heading toward an empty lot north of 10th & College Village Apartments.
4:30 a.m. — Last seen at 11th and College Ave.

Bloomington Police released enhanced images Wednesday from Morton Mansions apartments' security cameras that show a white four-door short-bed truck with writing on the doors and rear panel traveling along 10th and Morton streets twice in a 10-minute period early June 3.

The vehicle, believed to be a mid-2000 Chevrolet Silverado full-size truck or a mid-size Chevrolet Colorado, has high-quality rims and was seen with equipment in the back as it traveled west on 10th and north on Morton at 4:14 a.m. and again at 4:24 a.m.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110616/LOCAL/106160396/Police-release-timeline-for-IU-student-Lauren-Spierer?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|LOCAL
Just for reference-

Hello,

Been a member for a while but this is my first time posting. My belief is that the white truck has nothing to do with Lauren. I think Lauren never made it out of Rossman's apartment building. The whole white truck thing may be an excuse by LE to bring in the FBI on a case that now stumps them.

Before leaving Rossman's building recounts Hadir Tamir (Lauren's room mate getting information from Jay Rosenbaum) Spierer used Rosenbaum's phone to call Rohn to see if he knew where her phone was.

Mike Rohn's lawyer, Mr. Chapman, who represented Rohn in a prior public intoxication case and spoke with him in recent days about his interactions with Spierer, would only say that that "somebody" called Rohn at 4:15 a.m. and that "he didn't answer his phone because he was in bed."

Jay Rosenbaum was gentleman enough to watch Spierer as she left, but apparently not gentleman enough to walk her home.

My feeling is that Rosenbaum’s concern is disingenuous. According to the story Rosenbaum told Tamir we can infer that Spierer, in her intoxicated state in spite of knowing him for a long time did not feel comfortable enough to stay for a few more hours in his apartment, and Rosenbaum was not concerned enough to walk her home. Does this sound right to you?

< MOD- chart link removed.

I'd be most curious to see the Links you used concerning the information posted, as well .........(if you have it to share?) As well as the Arabic Lots link that gives you the Part of Addiction?

The exact time of the chart is? (Presumed death of Lauren Chart posted does not show up ) Is this from an autopsy report?:waitasec:

Thanks in advance,

Leomoon

Welcome ! I'm so glad to hear your reading on this case.

Thanks it does!

I know the moderator use to be rather strict about presuming or presumptions (types of charts) and usually wants us to present our evidence with Links from only the Reported Events (especially when including names for folks with links for the names ) for posting of charts . But you did answer my questions and for that I thank you. :)

Leomoon 80 wrote: I know the moderator use to be rather strict about presuming or presumptions (types of charts) and usually wants us to present our evidence with Links from only the Reported Events (especially when including names for folks with links for the names"

Thank you for telling me. I will keep that in mind for future posts.

"I know the moderator use to be rather strict about presuming or presumptions (types of charts) and usually wants us to present our evidence with Links from only the Reported Events (especially when including names for folks with links for the names )"

Thank you for telling me. I will keep that in mind for future posts.

Using your chart, or the one posted earlier, where do you think Lauren's body is now residing? 4:15AM puts Cancer at the cusp of the I/C i.e. a water sign.

I wonder how or what type of delineations you might use to find the body?

I'm not at all famililar with where this Apt. is in relation to water or even IF they should be looking into water sites., and wonder if you have any insight into the location using the charts of just where we might direct the search?

Geographical ones?

Using the Part of Find, we have as the calculation for the 4:15AM chart the following:
Leo: 29:53min.

Note: Using this formula PO Find:

The formula is Moon + House 4 Cusp - chart ruler. Chart ruler means ruler of the ASC

Thank you for telling me about the Part of Find. That will be something to play with.

Always, finding the location of the body is the toughest part of forensic astrology, but I thank you for asking me that question. I spent much of last night and early this morning on this, so all that work has to end up as blog post, which I posted on True Crime and Astrology.

Here is the blog post in its entirety which I hope adequately shows the techniques and theories I used.

The Astrology of Disappearances: Where is Lauren Spierer?

Where is Lauren Spierer? Well, that&#8217;s the $64,000 dollar question, isn&#8217;t it? The answer is in the chart, it always is, but where in the chart is the question.

I have found that in many cases, but not all, the position of Saturn indicates the body, and the degrees on the planets connected with Saturn can indicate the number of miles the body is transported to the last location. The zodiac sign the Saturn is in may be an indicator the type of place in which body would be found.

Holly Wimunc&#8217;s body was found approximately 95 miles from her home in Fayetteville, NC, taken from her apartment off base to Fort Lejeune where her Marine husband was stationed. The event Saturn indicated direction of the location: adding the degrees of the planets from Pluto (excluding the Ascendant) to the Saturn/Mars combination of that day adds up to 95 the number of miles. She was found buried in a wetland a short way from the house where her husband lived. The Saturn was in Virgo.

On the other hand, the body of Somer Thompson, a young girl that was abducted in Florida on her way walking home from school, it was the girl&#8217;s own Natal Saturn that pointed the way to where her body would be found, 57 miles from home, dumped in a landfill. The perpetrator had put her body in a dumpster, and if wasn&#8217;t for the intuitive insights of the detective working the case, her body might not have been found. Adding the degrees of Saturn, Venus and Uranus gives us the number 57, the rough amount of miles where Somer was found.

And then again, Yale grad student Annie Le was found hidden in the basement of the building where she was murdered. In the last seen chart of Annie Le, transiting Pluto was a 0 degrees conjunct her Neptune at the Midheaven. When placed inside the houses of the event chart, Annie Le&#8217;s Pluto sat in the eighth house. Her Pluto was 01 degrees Scorpio, while her Saturn sits in eighth house event chart at 21 degrees Scorpio. The Last Seen Chart with Pluto in Capricorn was especially indicative because the 0 degrees essentially displayed her body was not moved and the zodiac sign Capricorn is indicative, according to Deb Houlding, Skyscript, &#8220;of places low to the ground&#8221;.

When we place Lauren&#8217;s natal planets in the event chart of June 03, 2011, 4:14 AM, Bloomington, Indiana, Lauren&#8217;s Saturn in the sign of Capricorn sits in the 10th house. Her Pluto sits within 7 degrees of the 7th house cusp. Should we give weight then the planet sitting closes to the midheaven, or the planet at the seventh house cusp? Traditional astrology tells us the midheaven is the brightest place in our charts.

Here Lauren Saturn is in Capricorn, the zodiac sign of places low to the ground. But there is the North Node, the Sun and Neptune all in close proximity to that Saturn and if you add up those degrees you get 95, a whole lot of miles to be traveled if she was taken by the perpetrators somewhere. This seems unlikely in the timeline of events. None of the people she was with seem to have disappeared for up to four hours and suddenly reappeared, unless there is something the police haven&#8217;t told us which is possible.

With transiting Pluto in Capricorn and with Lauren&#8217;s Saturn in Capricorn then Capricorn places are where to look. Deb Houlding of her Skyscript website shares with us a summary of William Lilly&#8217;s description of places assigned to Capricorn:

&#8220;Capricorn--As an earth sign Capricorn signifies farms, farming equipment, wood stores and places where farm animals roam. It is also said to specifically rule over fallow or bare land, barren fields, land that is bushy and thorny, or where there are dunghills, compost heaps or soil prepared with manure. Like all earth signs it indicates locations that are low down, either near or on the ground. It particularly signifies low dark places. Traditionally, it is said to signify a place where sails for ships and such materials are stored.

Capricorn shares Saturn's dominion over boundaries, thresholds and all structures that divide and contain rooms and territory; from walls, garden fences, gateposts and international borders. As the sign that signifies mid-winter it also shares Saturn's signification over mausoleums, churchyards and ruins. Inside the house it is a low dark corner, on or near the floor, doors, closed in or confined spaces, earthy objects and those associated with waste disposal.&#8221;

So these leads us in the directions the police and other searchers have been looking, farmland, open fields, dumpsters and dump sites.

My thinking is that Lauren was placed in a dumpster. I know, Law Enforcement said they did a thorough search of the dumpsters, but perhaps the dumpster was emptied before they thought that &#8220;foul play&#8221; was involved. If the dumpster theory is correct then the landfill that services her area, according the best information I could get from Google, is about 9.5 miles south of Rossman&#8217;s apartment, taking the route mapped by Mapquest. Lauren&#8217;s Saturn position does seem to indicate a direction pointing due South and if you add the number of degrees in her Saturn position 2+7 you get 9. The seconds of that Saturn position are 55, seemingly to emphasize that number.

But then again, you can&#8217;t discount all those other planets that added together totals 95. Either 9.5 miles to 95 miles south. This is where the planets point us to look for Lauren Spierer.

Thank you for telling me about the Part of Find. That will be something to play with.

Here Lauren Saturn is in Capricorn, the zodiac sign of places low to the ground. But there is the North Node, the Sun and Neptune all in close proximity to that Saturn and if you add up those degrees you get 95, a whole lot of miles to be traveled if she was taken by the perpetrators somewhere. This seems unlikely in the timeline of events. None of the people she was with seem to have disappeared for up to four hours and suddenly reappeared, unless there is something the police haven’t told us which is possible.
But then again, you can’t discount all those other planets that added together totals 95. Either 9.5 miles to 95 miles south. This is where the planets point us to look for Lauren Spierer.

Snipped and bolded by me.

I am not ready to discount the possibility of 95 miles. JR, the person who said he watched Lauren walk away at 4:15-4:30 am AND boyfriend, JW, both left campus to go home within days after Lauren went missing.

I haven't ever read that their cars were searched. The only article I can find about cars searched is CR.

Also, I found an article that gives the time that the bag of clothes and shoe box was found behind the trash bin at Lauren's apt on Friday, June 17

However, items of clothing have been found this morning at approximately 5:05 a.m. in the vicinity of the girls' apartment at Smallwood Plaza, according to Fox59

WELCOME StarynightAstro.

Interesting take on 'location' using maps. I believe Soulscape & Tuba have used a similar map method in the past. Over the last 2.5 years since the inception of this Forum, we've tried several methods, sometimes they have worked out very well, other times, not so well. But of course, consideration of various known methods of location are welcome. We always want to find the missing person ASAP. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46