1474 users online (296 members and 1178 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    In terms of time "last seen" LE tells us that Lauren was captured in an alley by a alley cam between 3:15 to 3:30

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-surve...,7227876.story

They confirmed the keys found were Lauren's.

Remember that to travel up to Rossman's apartment building they walked through an alley between two city streets.

What is of interest is that Lauren and Rossman left her apartment building at about 2:40 AM. Why did it take them a half hour-45 minutes to navigate a 10 minute walk? Intoxication aside, it shouldn't take them that long to walk that length. So what happened?

And the white truck and clothes found in Lauren's apartment were tossed out as leads:

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laure...,4021895.story

I don't discount 95 miles either. Its just another possibility in a difficult case.

Quote Originally Posted by starrynightastro View Post
    In terms of time "last seen" LE tells us that Lauren was captured in an alley by a alley cam between 3:15 to 3:30

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-surve...,7227876.story

They confirmed the keys found were Lauren's.

Remember that to travel up to Rossman's apartment building they walked through an alley between two city streets.

What is of interest is that Lauren and Rossman left her apartment building at about 2:40 AM. Why did it take them a half hour-45 minutes to navigate a 10 minute walk? Intoxication aside, it shouldn't take them that long to walk that length. So what happened?

And the white truck and clothes found in Lauren's apartment were tossed out as leads:

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laure...,4021895.story

Welcome back Starry. After the news article of 6/13/11 was written, police eliminated the 3:15-3:30 estimated time.
    They have CONFIRMED Lauren was LAST SEEN @ 2:51am via a VIDEO cam capture.

Here's the updated TIMELINE provided by police on 6/16/11

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81946

Did the charts indicate a location/Part of Find for Lauren?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Did the charts indicate a location/Part of Find for Lauren?
    formula for Part of Find and the answer I came up using it:
    (Jupiter is the ancient Ruler and Neptune the newer Ruler) and the PO Find requires a trigger using the ruler of the ASC.

"IF using Jupiter as the Trigger for the lord of the ASC (Pisces) = it's 18°Leo 4minutes.
    "IF using Neptune as the Trigger for the lord of the ASC (Pisces) = it's 16°Libra 53min.

Not sure what we can do however with this information as to finding Lauren's body.

I see that one makes a quincunx in the chart and one makes a square (to Mars) in the 2:51AM Chart (videotape) of Lauren, which is what I used to come up with these tropical positions.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Wolff reported Spierer missing at 4:27 p.m. Friday, June 3.
    http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...qp-0075723.sto
    Fifth, did you find this already?

Lauren Spierer Reported Missing by Boyfriend

PHAETHON (cars) 22 Taurus partile conj. VENUS (Lauren) at Last Seen. Authorities have searched the LAST SEEN area thoroughly, found nothing. Someone may have shoved her into a car (PHAETHON) and taken her somewhere. PLUTO/CERES (kidnapping marker) 15 Aquarius partile squares her natal VENUS and possibly squares her natal MOON 13 Aquarius (sunrise position).

15 Aquarius is the position of the Arabic Part of FATALITY in the REPORTED MISSING BY BOYFRIEND chart as well, with PLUTO/CERES smack on it. FATALITY / PLUTO/CERES 15 Aquarius conjuncts Lauren's Secondary Progressed SUN 17 Aquarius.

In her Secondary Progressed chart, MARS is quindecile PLUTO (major violence marker), and MARS squares SATURN in her Tertiary Progressed chart (brutality, cruelty).

Her Tert. Prog. SUN 23 Libra is smack on REPORTED MISSING EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) and in the Event Chart's FATEFUL DEGREE (same degree as the NODES, indicating catastrophe/tragedy/fatality), as is the SATURN/PLUTO midpoint 23 Scorpio partile opposed VENUS Lord 1 Lauren 23 Taurus. Her Tert. Prog. MOON 06 Aquarius (based on sunrise position) is tight opposed REPORTED MISSING POINT OF DEATH 07 Leo.

Absolutely no doubt she is dead. Remember that white truck seen on video around the time she went missing? I understand it was determined it had nothing to do with this case, however, both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts testify she was driven away in a vehicle (PHAETHON).

The REPORTED MISSING chart gives a VENUS DAY, MERCURY HOUR. VENUS = Lord 1 Lauren and MERCURY is the natural ruler of cars/vehicles/transportation. MERCURY rules the kidnapping 12th House and the 9th House of Travel/ Far Away in the REPORTED MISSING chart, and is posited within the 8th House of Death. At 02 Gemini, MERCURY is still conjunct the PLEIADES, something to cry about.

In the LAST SEEN chart, we have a JUPITER DAY, JUPITER HOUR with JUPITER = Lord 8 of Death and Lord 9 of Travel/ Far Away, JUPITER is posited at the "last ditch" degree 29 Aries in the 12th House of Kidnapping. Lord 1 VENUS 22 Taurus (Lauren) is partile conj. PHAETHON (cars) as mentioned above. All the awful afflictions to Lauren's natal/ Secondary Progressed/ Tertiary Progressed charts are the same for all intents & purposes as those in REPORTED MISSING.

The police should have confiscated all those boys' cars, checked the mileage, put the sniffer dogs in, checked for trace evidence, etc.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 07-01-2011 at 07:29 AM. Reason: additional comment

Well there we have it Soul. Both charts speak to a kidnapping and being taken away in a car.

Are the person (s) known to her? What about where she might have been taken?

Thank you!!!!

Well there we have it Soul. Both charts speak to a kidnapping and being taken away in a car.

Are the person (s) known to her? What about where she might have been taken?

Thank you!!!!

Yes. The Arabic Part of FRIENDS 20 Capricorn sits exactly on the 4th House End of the Matter Cusp and trines VENUS Lord 1 Lauren. Part of FRIENDS also semisquares CHIRON (harm). This testimony suggests one or more of the friends know exactly how she came to harm and by whom.

The Arabic Part of LOST OBJECTS (FIND) is posited at 03:55 Pisces, sandwiched between NEPTUNE & CHIRON in the radix 5th House of recreation/ amusement/ romance, etc. The conjunction of FIND to NEPTUNE is especially troubling because NEPTUNE dissolves everything it touches, a testimony she may never be found. Pisces, of course, suggests bodies of water.

Regarding direction/location, according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, the person is where the signifcator planet is, by sign and house, and mileage is shown by a formula based on positions of the signifcator planet and the MOON. (See Simplified Horary Astrology.)

In the REPORTED MISSING chart, Lord 1 VENUS (Lauren) is posited in Taurus in the 8th House. This suggests she is at ground level (Taurus) in a WEST-SOUTH-WEST or conversely, EAST-NORTH-EAST direction. The mileage estimate would be approx. 51 miles.

Perhaps Starrynightastro could give us her take on the distance/ location using the Renee Francis Method.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 07-02-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: additional commentary & correction

I am terrible at maps and directions, just ask my husband. But when I googled the info you supplied ...

51 Miles WSW of Bloomington puts you near Terre Haute.
    51 Miles ENE of Bloomington puts you near Shelbyville.

Thank you Leomoon and Soulscape for the charts and readings. Look forward to hearing Starrynightastro's opinion.

Have you seen Lauren's parent's speak in any of the PC's? They exhibit such grace and dignity, vowing they will not return home without Lauren. How anyone could watch them speak with such love and determination for their daughter and remain silent is beyond me.

ETA -
    Until recently, much of the solid waste generated locally was taken to the Monroe County Landfill, which is operated by the MCSWMD. However, the Landfill suspended operations during the summer of 2004, and has subsequently closed 12. Currently, the majority of our solid waste is hauled to Sycamore Ridge Landfill, located in Pimento, IN (Vigo County), about 55 miles from Bloomington 13.
    Sycamore Ridge Landfill is 55 miles WSW of Bloomington. I wondered this from the beginning; were dumpsters checked right away? When were they emptied? Could transportation be not a car but a garbage truck?
    Just another possibility to explore.
    Last edited by Knox; 07-02-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Snipped from starrynightastro's post # 117- "I have found that in many cases, but not all, the position of Saturn indicates the body, and the degrees on the planets connected with Saturn can indicate the number of miles the body is transported to the last location. The zodiac sign the Saturn is in may be an indicator the type of place in which body would be found."

In Soul's reported missing chart, Saturn is in 12th house. What are the degree's to look at to determine mileage? I think Saturn is on the cusp of Scorpio?

12 House Meanings- http://www.serenapowers.com/horary.html#houses
    Scorpio Rulerships- http://www.skyscript.co.uk/scorpio.html

I am terrible at maps and directions, just ask my husband. But when I googled the info you supplied ...

51 Miles WSW of Bloomington puts you near Terre Haute.
    51 Miles ENE of Bloomington puts you near Shelbyville.

ETA - Sycamore Ridge Landfill is 55 miles WSW of Bloomington. I wondered this from the beginning; were dumpsters checked right away? When were they emptied? Could transportation be not a car but a garbage truck?
    Just another possibility to explore.
    Snipped from starrynightastro's post # 117- "I have found that in many cases, but not all, the position of Saturn indicates the body, and the degrees on the planets connected with Saturn can indicate the number of miles the body is transported to the last location. The zodiac sign the Saturn is in may be an indicator the type of place in which body would be found."

In Soul's reported missing chart, Saturn is in 12th house. What are the degree's to look at to determine mileage? I think Saturn is on the cusp of Scorpio?
    <Respectfully snipped for clarity>

In the LAST SEEN chart, MOON at 29 Gemini was partile conjunct HADES (garbage), so yes, the vehicle of transportation certainly could have been a garbage truck.

In both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts, SATURN is posited at 10 Libra, PLUTO at 06 Capricorn, while in Lauren's natal chart, SATURN is posited at 27 Capricorn and PLUTO at 20 Scorpio.

Libra -- Air -- higher elevations, hillsides, mountain meadows, trees, hunting areas, detached buildings in clean or barren gravel fields; WEST.

Scorpio -- Water -- lowlands, GARBAGE DUMPS, swamps, drains, stagnant pols, tarpits & oil pools, locations subject to flooding, ruins near water; cesspools; NORTH BY EAST.

Capricorn -- Earth -- abandoned places & slum areas, RUBBISH DUMPS, GRAVES, woods & deserts, barren fields & those lying fallow, mines & wells, neglected farms, mountain peaks & crags, etc. SOUTH.

Again, if Starrynightastro is available, I would request that she further comment, based on her experience with the Experimental Map Method, regarding the possible location of Lauren's body.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape.

One other thought. Sweet little Somer Thompson was put in a dumpster or roll-off and ended up at a landfill. Do we have her charts here? Just wondering if there would be markers in her chart that would also be seen in Lauren's?

All just thoughts to ponder ...

Appears they've found a body northeast of Indianapolis, in a creek, and will do an autopsy tomorrow. The Lauren Spierer case was mentioned, but it sounds like they really don't know if it's connected.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/04...est=latestnews

Quote Originally Posted by justaparent View Post
    Appears they've found a body northeast of Indianapolis, in a creek, and will do an autopsy tomorrow. The Lauren Spierer case was mentioned, but it sounds like they really don't know if it's connected.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/04...est=latestnews
    The body is not Lauren Spierer. Nor is it Dorothy Heard. Its an African American female they have yet to identify.

http://www.wthr.com/story/15025257/a...-in-fall-creek
    Last edited by goodgirl65; 07-05-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: added link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3