1207 users online (256 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

FL - Courtney Wilkes, 15, raped, murdered in Seagrove Beach, 16 June 2011

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...ing-of-Ga-teen

Snipped:
    "This is a situation where you had one individual who obviously has evil in his heart, and there's no other way you could put a nice term on it," said the sheriff of Walton County, Florida, Mike Adkinson. "This is nothing more than pure evil."

So sad.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

I have been to this area years ago. Such a terrible story. Such a bright young girl.

poor girl

RIP Courtney

My sincere prayers for this family! :-(

And, I am in no way blaming anyone other than the pos that murdered her; but she was only 15 & she was allowed to go off with a 21 year old man for a walk by herself!?

I'm sure that he came off as a wonderful individual because that's what predators do of course...

But... She had just met him that week & bless her heart, she was murdered within the 3 hours she was gone.

I know I'm over protective; hard not to be when you're a member here.

Prayers for the family.

RIP beautiful angel.
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsamd View Post
    My sincere prayers for this family! :-(

And, I am in no way blaming anyone other than the pos that murdered her; but she was only 15 & she was allowed to go off with a 21 year old man for a walk by herself!?

I'm sure that he came off as a wonderful individual because that's what predators do of course...

But... She had just met him that week & bless her heart, she was murdered within the 3 hours she was gone.

I know I'm over protective; hard not to be when you're a member here.

Prayers for the family.

RIP beautiful angel.
    If the mug shot they are using in newspaper articles is current, the family may not have realized he was so much older than she. He looks younger than 21.

Secondly, I don't know how deserted the beach area was.

But thirdly, the other family members may have thought, logically, that since they were witnesses to the girl and Cozzie being together, Cozzie wouldn't harm her.

I know you weren't attacking the family, but I can see how their guard might have been down under the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsamd View Post

I know I'm over protective;
    I choose to call it being informed.

Such a beautiful girl. Her poor family. A senseless murder that will now leave her poor family devastated forever.

It's obvious this POS has young girls around him. I know we can't go just by a Myspace, but there's a 15 year old girl on there that calls him "shifty". I'll say.

http://www.myspace.com/cozzietoratet

He does use his correct age. He does look very young IMO. Says he's a beach boy for I guess it's a hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    If the mug shot they are using in newspaper articles is current, the family may not have realized he was so much older than she. He looks younger than 21.

But thirdly, the other family members may have thought, logically, that since they were witnesses to the girl and Cozzie being together, Cozzie wouldn't harm her.

I know you weren't attacking the family, but I can see how their guard might have been down under the circumstances.
    Well I don't think he looks 15 either. That poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post

Also being on vacation I believe alot of people let their guard down. It's summer and all is right with the world for a 15 year old on vacation.

It's obvious the guy is a pity party unto himself. One of his blogs is all about how he suffered and nobody knows and his tears and him and him and his dang awful life.

Another site he's on creep.

http://fubar.com/flexin/photo-1785400-0-1096267771

Well, now this POS can live the good life with Casey Anthony. My blood pressure hit about 200 when I read this and smoke is coming out of my ears.
    I hope he gets the death penalty. May justice be swift for him.

http://www.wfie.com/story/14936776/1...ed-on-vacation

"The sheriff says Cozzie is showing no remorse and is seen smiling in his mug shot."

"Officials say he violently killed the 15-year-old within just 500 yards of where she and her family were staying."

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/S...124111544.html

Wharton asked an investigator what happened, to which he replied, " well, you really want to know?' and I said, 'no'. He said, 'Are you a Christian?' I said, 'yeah'. He said, 'it was that bad.'"
    what did that monster do to that poor child?

Thursday night, authorities said they were questioning 2-persons of interest. One was Cozzie, the other turned out to be Cozzie's friend, who investigators say is the one who cooperated with them
    2 perps??
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

What does that mean? "Are you a Christian? ... It was that bad." Any guesses?

Surely the officer wouldn't compare this crime, however awful, to the Crucifixion! I've never heard Christians do that casually.

Why did that little girl go for a walk with him? He's so creepy looking! What did he tell her--that he was looking for a lost dog? How could her parents let her go?

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles...stigation.html

Autopsy not completed in teen's death; DNA testing part of investigation

Walton County Sheriff’s Office arrest reports indicate that Wilkes was killed with a blow from an unknown weapon. Cozzie took a friend to see the body and told him that he had killed Wilkes by hitting her on the head with a stick, according to the report.

The friend later reported the body to the Sheriff’s Office and led deputies to the scene, the report said.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast