Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I think he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever
    I think he's dead.
    Really? The website for the department of corrections in NJ showed that he was still locked up as of yesterday. Maybe I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdoe
    Really? The website for the department of corrections in NJ showed that he was still locked up as of yesterday. Maybe I missed something.
    Hi Pdoe. How are you today? I hope all is well. I thought Koedatich was spared the death sentence (can't remember how) and was still incarcerated.

I wonder if there are any LE or retired LE that we could track down and ask about a possible connection between Princess Doe and Koedatich. I wonder if there was anyone in LE who took her case personally, (young girl, murdered, family never found, identity never known) who may be willing to help. Again, it is a long shot. But, finding Shawn Hornbeck alive was a long shot too.

Lion

LOL sorry maybe he isn't . I thought it was from the scary site with the pic. The other guy from NJ the Mahwah case is the one I am thinking of. I just read about that . Never read that before.

Christopher Wilder ? They named him the beauty queen killer.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    Hi Pdoe. How are you today? I hope all is well. I thought Koedatich was spared the death sentence (can't remember how) and was still incarcerated.

I wonder if there are any LE or retired LE that we could track down and ask about a possible connection between Princess Doe and Koedatich. I wonder if there was anyone in LE who took her case personally, (young girl, murdered, family never found, identity never known) who may be willing to help. Again, it is a long shot. But, finding Shawn Hornbeck alive was a long shot too.

Lion
    Hi Lion,

I'm trying to track down if he was ever considered a suspect or not. LE is still very involved and interested in this case. I'll let you know what I find out.

Hi Lion,

I'm trying to track down if he was ever considered a suspect or not. LE is still very involved and interested in this case. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Great Pdoe. I look forward to hearing any info.

Lion

pdoe ceck your PM

Angela Sigrid Ramsey????

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

ANGELA SIGRID RAMSEYAge Progression Case Type: Lost, Injured, Missing DOB: May 16, 1961Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Jun 21, 1977Race: WhiteAge Now: 45Height: 5'3" (160 cm)Missing City: DELANDWeight: 115 lbs (52 kg)Missing State : FLHair Color: BlondeMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BrownCase Number: NCMC604083Circumstances: Angela's photo is shown age-progressed to 45 years. She was last known to be at a motel in Deland, FL. Angela has not been seen or heard from since. She has a small scar on the left side of her face.

She's not on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever

ANGELA SIGRID RAMSEYAge Progression Case Type: Lost, Injured, Missing DOB: May 16, 1961Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Jun 21, 1977Race: WhiteAge Now: 45Height: 5'3" (160 cm)Missing City: DELANDWeight: 115 lbs (52 kg)Missing State : FLHair Color: BlondeMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BrownCase Number: NCMC604083Circumstances: Angela's photo is shown age-progressed to 45 years. She was last known to be at a motel in Deland, FL. Angela has not been seen or heard from since. She has a small scar on the left side of her face.

She's not on here?
    I'll add her to the possible matches list on the website. I think I cut off at 1978 for the initial version of the list. Thanks!

Iv'e been thinking about this for a while now , Did they ever think she was one of the people that come up to go White Water Rafting?
    If you are not from the area, the only reason to pass through this area would be to go to the races( POCONOS )(Motorcycle or Car) or to Raft=party=camp????

That is something I haven't seen discussed unless I missed it here somewhere.
    If you are fimilar with the area you would know this was a popular thing to do back then. There were alot of rafting rentals and a few camping areas that were pretty ,for lack of a better word (lawless) at the time. Alot of tents along the Delaware River and tents teenagers and coolers full of beer.

I went up there once not to stay but to see other people camping there it was chaos. Even I was a little nervous and that would be hard to beleive about me back then. Like a bad mix of kids different towns & alcohol......

I can't remember exactly where it was but it was like a donkey trail getting in there. Teenagers came from all over . Getting back into New Jersey Either way Rte 80 East or over Rte 23 was bumper to bumper on a Sunday night.

Now if there was a race and there was a large crowd of rafters coming back traffic was heavy. Like a stand still. People would be drinking what was left on the back of tailgates. Music blaring.

So this girl could have been from anywhere . For all anyone knows something could have happened at a campsite then she could have been dumped there on there way out?
    How could nobody be looking for her?
    The only other place would have been the East Stroudsburg College and nobody was reported missing from there.
    So thats the way it really was , when I was 17....

LOL here is a link.
    They have changed the rules since then.
    http://www.whitewaterwillies.com/faq.htm

Frequently Asked Questions

Here at Whitewater Willie's, we make every attempt to offer a fun, enjoyable Delaware River Adventure. Below please find the questions most ask us prior to their rafting trip.

1. What should I bring with me for our rafting trip?

Sneakers
    Appropriate Clothing for cold weather
    A Dry Change of Clothes (Leave in car)
    Suntan Lotion
    Bathing Suit
    Lunch and Beverages, Fresh Drinking Water (See Note On Alcohol)
    Rain Gear
    Please Note: A Minimal Amount of Alcohol is permitted on the River.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What not to bring for our rafting trip?

Jewelry
    Persons who Litter, and don't respect the environment
    Persons with poor attitudes, who do not respect others
    Excessive Amounts of Alcohol
    Illegal Drugs
    Glass Containers

Just wanted to ad that the white water rafting link is just one of many places you could rent from in this area. There were many places along the Delaware River during that time you could go rent canoes or tubes,rafts ect.

I beleive this was a personal thing between her and the killer.Putting her in the graveyard speaks volumes. I have a bad feeling she was probably killed there not somewhere else. Like someone was having the last say. Someone scorned maybe, if not then why would the person not just continue east a little further to that Scenic Overlook pull off and put her over the side. I doubt you would see anyone down there. It seems if it was a stranger that is what they would have done , not drive into Blairstown to a graveyard .How would anyone know it was there? you can't see anything from the highway in July?
    Just another theory about what could have happened. She didnt have drugs or alcohol in her system but maybe the person that did this did. I this was done in a jealous rage.
    Something happened The Fourth of July and it escalated from there. Maybe just innocent flirting that turned deadly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ihadcabinfever For This Useful Post:

vs

date is off
    I bet by looking at PDoe's cheeks she had dimples when she smiled.

these girls both liked the color red.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._kimberly.html

Details of Disappearance

Doss was living in Houston, Texas at the time of her disappearance. She was reported missing on September 1, 1982. On September 27, she was seen at a Greyhound bus station in Davenport, Iowa. It is unclear where she was going; some believe she planned to return to Houston to visit her father. Her family never heard from her again.
    Thursday's Child, a charitable organization that assists homeless or at-risk teenagers, claims they made contact with Doss in 1984, two years after her disappearance. They say Doss was working as a prostitute on Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California, going by the name Kimberly Gardner. She had straight, bleached blonde hair. She was working for a pimp named James Wiseman. The woman the Thursday's Child workers saw was approximately four inches taller than Doss was reported to be.

Doss's mother did not believe the Hollywood woman was her daughter, so no investigative action was taken at that time. Several years passed before investigators decided Kimberly Gardner and Kimberly Doss were probably the same person. By that time, Gardner was no longer in Hollywood. She has never been seen from again and has not been definitively identified as Doss.

Some agencies may list March 24, 1980 or January 1, 1984 as the date of Doss's disappearance, and the place of her disappearance as Los Angeles, California. Texas authorities are assisting with the investigation into her disappearance.

Match added

Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever View Post

She's not on here?
    I added Angela Ramsey to the possible matches list on the site.

Missing from home Dead among strangers

http://www.princessdoe.org/

The 25th anniversary of the body being
    discovered will be on July 15th, 2007
    and our goal is to identify the body
    before that date. A memorial service is
    being planned at the grave site in
    Blairstown, on 7/15/2007. Additional
    details to follow shortly.

Bumping for the Princess.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast