2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

They looked peeved and sarcastic at the same time. Why is she constantly laughing?? Looked like DS grabbed and told her to stop. I know I would.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Saw #judgeperry heading to Terrace 390 for lunch. He has become a local celebrity. I bet he becomes the next Judge Judy. #CaseyAnthony

Steve Helling
stevehelling Steve Helling
And, I rode the elevator up with #GeorgeAnthony and #cindyanthony after lunch. They seem so exhausted.

JB is asking for a "humble" request. He wants CJBP to tell the jury that tomorrow is short because of him, and not the defense team.

:giggle:

Jury on the way back in. HHJP to address the short day tomorrow first of all, and the non-return of the defense witness "at some point."

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...'

or in the case of the DT:

"When you're doomed and should know it...smile...because your on television and this is your moment to be humiliated..."

Are they saying Rodriguez is not coming back? LOL

Sorry, did they just say that their Body Farm Rodriguez witness would not be coming back? I might have misheard.

I apologise for this ...I just can't help it.

That sweater tie job....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL. The camera guy looks like he backed up to show Casey's new outfit. Probably was thinking WTH himself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail