2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

Good morning!

Surprised to see Ann Finnel at the DT table!

Ann Finnel.. is there a plea ?

Hmm.. wonder if my hunch that Finnell will be replacing Mason at the DT table is coming to fruition.

Thanks Beach and nursebeeme

I have a feeling this is going to be a ruff ride this week.

NO NO NO. Please Bill Sheaffer, don't say it's a plea!!!!!!

Bill S saying we shouldn't see AF until the penalty phase. BS is worried. :eek:

I am sorry ya'll I do not think the State would have spent all this money and settle now for a plea.

Bill Sheaffer thinks there's a plea. Ann Finnell is at the court!!!!

I can't imagine Casey willing to take a plea. She has nothing to gain by doing so.

wesh live blog saying that baez and mason just entered court house and have no comment to reporters

I don't mind a plea so much as long as its LWOP or maybe even 30 years.

Oh my, Dot Simms looking like she just rolled out of bed this morning... ?? Is it windy there today?

Witnesses there too I think, so no plea, I don't think. On sidebar said a motion for mistrial by AF because of the FL ruling on DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail