919 users online (123 members and 796 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    morning all, I didnt sleep well because of Ca's testimony yesterday, still has me reeling I will be a poptart like Jen Welch today...in and out all day due to errands and kids activiites! One step closer to Justice for Caylee!

on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Hi everyone! I just don't know how this whole thing could get any stranger. We've gotta be through the defense's forensics people by now, right?

Dear God,

Please let the Defense rest today and the Prosecution be ready for rebuttal and above all please let the truth become crystal clear for the jurors that justice be served for Caylee. Amen
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
    ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday

I wonder if most of them have already made up their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I am REALLY glad to hear this!

Listening to Bill S commentary...talking about ICA's check charges. I don't know anything about these charges (and probably shouldn't since I'm trying to go just by testimony), but what the heck. it was brought up in trial yesterday, so I'm going to ask. What's the deal with the check charges? All these charges were brought against ICA by AH? Or are they for different things?

Just curious.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
    George Anthony is in hallway looking out the window. He and Cindy walked side by side into the courthouse this morning.

So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform?

Good Morning all!!! Had a dream that the DT rested today!!! As much as I want that to be true, I do want to see ICA on the stand!! I want to see that murderer get confronted with all those lies!
    Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.”

follow me on Twitter @angiebowman68

Good Morning my friends!!!

Morning Peeps!

I was happy to discover from HHJP yesterday, that while the DT may be driving that big, old battered bus, the Prosecution has a Mack Truck!

Get 'er rollin'!!

I was also VERY happy to read Magpies' article on The Hinky Meter last night that during CA's liefest, that a few jurors smirked when she attempted to tell her convoluted "computer search" story and that 2 suppressed laughs altogether. I'm betting those 2 were the IT guys on the jury.

Also worth note in her report, a conversation she had at a hearing with a Telemundo producer who was scouting Baez. Bet his "stock" has gone down since then.

All in all a fascinating read as she got past the hysteria over Cindy, and gave a great read on the jurors (unlike the TH's who couldn't stop blathering)

My husband wants to take me shopping and out to lunch today. DAMN HIM! LOL
    Thunder is the voice of the sky gods, with the thunderbolt as their weapon, the destroyer of serpents and spiritual enemies.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    All the sheriffs just walked in

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast