1277 users online (186 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Beth Karas tweeted that she was interviewed yesterday for Dateline NBC story that will air tonight @ 9pm.

Why we're all here.

It is the nature of the truth to struggle to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Listening to Bill S commentary...talking about ICA's check charges. I don't know anything about these charges (and probably shouldn't since I'm trying to go just by testimony), but what the heck. it was brought up in trial yesterday, so I'm going to ask. What's the deal with the check charges? All these charges were brought against ICA by AH? Or are they for different things?

Just curious.
    Those are the ones by AH.

Good morning to all of you justice seekers.

Quote Originally Posted by wvjules View Post
    So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform?
    I think JB was working to show that this number 84 was a chronological order of all searches in general. But I honestly couldn't follow his questions. Nor could I follow the witnesses answers. But on cross, I thought LDB reasked the question and the witness said there were 84 searches on that one website alone.

I think.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
    George is outside the courtroom clutching a bible

3 minutes ago

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Morning everyone!

Morning friends! Are we ready for this? I don't know how much more I can take. Just chomping at the bit for justice for precious little Caylee.

wftv saying Gentiva IT guy on State's rebuttal witness list to refute CA's testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaM View Post
    Morning Peeps!

I was happy to discover from HHJP yesterday, that while the DT may be driving that big, old battered bus, the Prosecution has a Mack Truck!Get 'er rollin'!!

I was also VERY happy to read Magpies' article on The Hinky Meter last night that during CA's liefest, that a few jurors smirked when she attempted to tell her convoluted "computer search" story and that 2 suppressed laughs altogether. I'm betting those 2 were the IT guys on the jury.

Also worth note in her report, a conversation she had at a hearing with a Telemundo producer who was scouting Baez. Bet his "stock" has gone down since then.

All in all a fascinating read as she got past the hysteria over Cindy, and gave a great read on the jurors (unlike the TH's who couldn't stop blathering)
    BBM....I must have missed this...can you elaborate on what you mean by this

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
    George is outside the courtroom clutching a bible

3 minutes ago
    JMO...its just a prop.....I really do not think any of the Anthony's have ever actually read the bible!
    Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.”

follow me on Twitter @angiebowman68

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday
    That's a hopeful sign. I hope they get to go home by the 4th.
    Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen tho

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan

No pre-testimony issues this AM. Looks like we'll get right to the next witness at the top of the hour!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Beth Karas tweeted that she was interviewed yesterday for Dateline NBC story that will air tonight @ 9pm.
    I wish these shows, like Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery would wait until the trial was over and KC sentenced, before doing a story.

Morning!

At least we are in this together...Caylee has a great team. IMO, HHJP is on the side of justice...but I think his heart is with Caylee.
    Sitting. on. hands.

Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast