1240 users online (224 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Anyone else think the lady in black (court clerk perhaps) looks like Julianna Moore?
    Sort of and she's already a celebrity on twitter. You know you hit the big time when the court clerks have their own hash tags.

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony
    Poor Lee, CA, and GA...ICA ruins everyone's life she touches!
    Unless I post a link to a fact, everything I post is my opinion only. Thanks!

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Let's imagine for a minute that some type of sexual relationship occured between ICA and LA. If that did happen, I don't believe that ICA would act, or react like a typical sexual abuse victim. I think she would hang it over the other person's head, constantly, and threaten to spill the beans unless they do this, or that, or don't tell this, or that, etc.

This statement is not meant to insult anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse within their family.

I just find the whole ICA/LA relationship odd, and, if these incidents did happen, that could be the key.

Why would they not tell LA about the baby...and why would it affect him so?
    Thank you for saying this, I was feeling like a pervert earlier for suggesting something "somewhat similar"
    Last edited by rosepetal1065; 06-24-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: can't spell
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

by stevehelling via twitter at 7:34 AM
    All for the show IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post
    I just got caught in the door on the way out. IS reported the thing about Lee eating alone too. That makes me so sad for so many reasons.
    Lee sees it all, and is helpless. I think he's felt that way a long time.
    If he has been ostracized for telling the TRUTH, so be it. Caylee will always be there, hugging his neck for being the ONE Anthony who told the TRUTH.

(That's IF he stays truthful. I'm praying Lee has the strength to condemn his own sister for what he knows she did. It's a terrible situation for him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Is JA up next or does JB need to finish his direct? Here's a pic of GA and CA while LA was breaking down on the stand. GA has a very satisfied look on his face as if he's pleased with LA's performance.

Wow. Just wow.
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

As we go into the afternoon session please remember the rules. We are removing name calling today. No name calling or name variations. Thanks. Deep Breathe and step away from the computer if you are too upset.

WTH is he having a breakdown? The lunch break should have been sufficient to snap him out of it. jmo

These threads move too fast! LOL. But yeah, I was a little confused by the break down from Lee. What's the big deal? You weren't at the hospital, so? How about crying for your dead niece?

ICA returns from lunch and smiles within seconds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I would love to believe Lee is standing up for Caylee. But I can't. Too much over the last 3 years tells me it's another act. But I really really want to be wrong.
    ITA.

When it comes to this entire family IMHO they are not capable of telling the truth, nor doing what is moral. It is clear why ICA is who she is. That doesn't excuse her contempt for little Caylee or the fact that she murdered her in cold blood! Thankfully I do believe that the jurors will see right hrough their act and have their number. The change in CA's demeanor with LDB was clear as day. IMO this will not go unnoticed, nor unexcused by jurors who've had to be away from their families, jobs and everything they hold dear for this past 6 weeks!

In my heart I strongly feel they will do what is right and ICA will not be getting any passes, or any turning of the cheek this go around! She may have fooled many in the past but I do believe her number is up so to speak.

"I will take it I cannot trust one thing your side says anymore."
    -
    Honorable Judge Belvin Perry

Like I said in the other thread, I think part of his crying may be out of guilt for having not gone to see her being born. Especially now that she's gone. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    I don't know how old Lee is or was at the time of Casey's pregnancy but I would not expect most young guys to get that emotional about feeling left out from a sister's pregnancy. Seems there is more to it than that.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

LE or sherriff office type or guard just went to sidebar, in green colored uniform with a star, sheriff office? just checking IMO

Quote Originally Posted by tink92 View Post
    Why wouldn't lee eat lunch with his parents??
    Cause Cindy was in bathroom wailing someone said and I am sure GA was waiting outside holding her purse ..
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast