1016 users online (223 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Good morning friends I'm Ready for a WILD ride in the courtroom today!

I hope the HCJP takes time for some peaceful morning meditation!

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Good Morning all!!

its the middle of the night here on the west coast. those yummies look good.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

G'morning!

Brits up and represented!

Let's get this thing going!

A little British Breakie for you!

This is my opinion..

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Good morning Websleuths

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Good morning. Half a grapefruit and black coffee for me. I'm working on being the biggest.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

stopppppp making me hungry yall. I lost another .2 pounds, I dont wanna add .5 just by LOOKING!

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    stopppppp making me hungry yall. I lost another .2 pounds, I dont wanna add .5 just by LOOKING!
    I'm with you, Goldfish. I only have 10 lbs. to go. Maybe we of the dieting persuasion should demand our rights to fruit in the morning.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Morning Everyone.

Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

O/T

But for those following the saga of the under-achieving kitten: I landed on the idea of chicken baby food yesterday. So far, we have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    methinks jb is actually ambushing his client and himself

in that order.

if you do miss anything, ya can get it on wftv replay and ws threads...almost as good as live, but not quiet.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Mountain Kat and Mrs. (2gold)Vass LOOK AWAY!

Life is just too short, peeps, so here is my contribution to breakfast:

http://www.womenmind.com/2010/04/mak...cake-tips.html

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    methinks jb is actually ambushing his client and himself

in that order.
    I think that's part of the reason HHJP tries to school Baez on the law. Whether we like ICA or not...whether we feel she is innocent or guilty...I think MOST of us here want to see everyone recieve a fair trial. And I think the burden of trying to insure she recieves a fair trial, despite the ineptitude of her attorney, probably weighs heavily on this judge.

I don't envy the man.

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast