2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
bagels.jpg

http://www.hy-vee.com/shop/party-trays/bagel-n-cream-cheese-tray-p9941c75.aspx

Good morning friends :) I'm Ready for a WILD ride in the courtroom today! :great:

:rollercoaster:

I hope the HCJP takes time for some peaceful morning meditation!

:python: Brits up and represented!

:gavel: Let's get this thing going!

A little British Breakie for you!

292v9r7.jpg

Good morning. Half a grapefruit and black coffee for me. I'm working on being the biggest:loser:. :)

stopppppp making me hungry yall. I lost another .2 pounds, I dont wanna add .5 just by LOOKING! :biglaugh:

stopppppp making me hungry yall. I lost another .2 pounds, I dont wanna add .5 just by LOOKING! :biglaugh:

I'm with you, Goldfish. I only have 10 lbs. to go. Maybe we of the dieting persuasion should demand our rights to fruit in the morning. ;)

Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...:maddening:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

O/T

But for those following the saga of the under-achieving kitten: I landed on the idea of chicken baby food yesterday. So far, we have a winner. :)

Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...:maddening:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

methinks jb is actually ambushing his client and himself

in that order.

if you do miss anything, ya can get it on wftv replay and ws threads...almost as good as live, but not quiet.

in that order.

I think that's part of the reason HHJP tries to school Baez on the law. Whether we like ICA or not...whether we feel she is innocent or guilty...I think MOST of us here want to see everyone recieve a fair trial. And I think the burden of trying to insure she recieves a fair trial, despite the ineptitude of her attorney, probably weighs heavily on this judge.

I don't envy the man.

:python: Brits up and represented!

:gavel: Let's get this thing going!

A little British Breakie for you!

292v9r7.jpg

that looks good thank you, but you dont mind if i have beans and toast do you?

btw/ot I work with the english( brits)everyday, as I take over sea phone calls from across the pond, love your accents! and the toad in hole lol

good morning everyone, will follow along between phone calls, thanks for keeping me in the loop

Good Morning. I have butterflies in my stomach already. Hope things move along today.

Good Mornin' y'all from North Carolina! Hey I was watching NG last night and she mentioned something I had not heard before..she said that while ICA was in JBs office for alllllll that time when she was out on bond "it was said that she even answered the phones, like a secretary". Has anyone heard that before ? I thought that was SOOOO CASEY-LIKE! Morphing into her surroundings like a fungus. LOL

No breakfast here yet.... off to perk some coffee!

in that order.

if you do miss anything, ya can get it on wftv replay and ws threads...almost as good as live, but not quiet.

I think that's part of the reason HHJP tries to school Baez on the law. Whether we like ICA or not...whether we feel she is innocent or guilty...I think MOST of us here want to see everyone recieve a fair trial. And I think the burden of trying to insure she recieves a fair trial, despite the ineptitude of her attorney, probably weighs heavily on this judge.

I don't envy the man.

I happened to put NG on for a second...one psychologist was speaking and said ICA is a classic sociopath, she shows all the signs..He mentions that Baez is trying hard to get himself off this case...or for a mistrial...but I do believe his ego is too large...how many times has he motioned for a mistrial? I don't envy His Honor either...this is a tough trial when you have folks who don't play fair...to use deceitful tactics might just come back to haunt ICA..and Baez for in the end, I've said it before, he might just find himself without a license to practice law...JMHO

Dr. Hillman, tot mom turns on the water works almost at will. It`s really amazing. When we saw photos in the courtroom of Caylee`s skull cut open by the defense witness, she turned away, it seems as if they actually practiced her, schooled her, about how to react in court.

MARK HILLMAN, CLINICAL PSYCHOTHERAPIST, AUTHOR OF "MY THERAPIST IS MAKING ME NUTS": That`s one of the clinical signs of being a sociopath, Nancy. You are so correct in this regard. It`s to create an effect. It`s to create a false emotion. Oh, my, let me turn away. How dramatic. Every clinical criteria for sociopath is met by this woman, Casey Anthony. It`s so clear.

GRACE: What`s the difference between a psychopath or sociopath or are they interchangeable?

HILLMAN: They`re basically interchangeable in terms of the overall umbrella of psychopathology. There is no remorse. They`re callous, they`re manipulative. And something you brought up a very good point earlier in the show about the relationship between Casey and Jose Baez.

I think she completely manipulated and deceived him in those hours when they spent initially back in `08, when you brought this to the public perception, and I think he is way over his head. And I wouldn`t be surprised with all of his false starts that he`s not trying to lose this case.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/20/ng.01.html

I love Bill Schaeffer, he puts thing back into perspective...Not to mention others who said Dr. G performed her autopsy correctly...there is no need to open a skull if the brain is not there...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member