Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
    Good morning all......me thinks JB will be up the Krystal River today without a paddle....just sayin.....
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

unknown

Someone posted this article in last nights thread, it is to good to pass up.
    I promise you will love it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dear-Mr-Jose...-Casey-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Good Mornin' y'all from North Carolina! Hey I was watching NG last night and she mentioned something I had not heard before..she said that while ICA was in JBs office for alllllll that time when she was out on bond "it was said that she even answered the phones, like a secretary". Has anyone heard that before ? I thought that was SOOOO CASEY-LIKE! Morphing into her surroundings like a fungus. LOL

No breakfast here yet.... off to perk some coffee!

Bolded by me. You have to submit that bolded phrase to Reader's Digest. It will win 1st place for "more picturesque speech". You made my day with it, thank you
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mohabi For This Useful Post:

I watched NG last night and she was actually tolerable and set some information straight. I also went back and re-read Annie Downing's interview transcript. It was very interesting and I gained a peek back in time of KC and her family dynamics. More and more I think her parents were in her crosshairs, but that's for a different thread. Reading the transcript, though, was again an interesting step back in time. There's a few more transcripts I want to read before trial today. I'll have to pass on all the goodies offered here for breakfast, though. I'm diabetic and having a hard time keeping myself from a coma. Happy trials to you all.
    And a rock feels no pain. And an island never cries.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QuietStorm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    lol...yesterday I was able to watch the early morning mess and then had to leave for a doctor's appt, I was also worried I would miss something, I even called my mom in the car and asked her what I missed...she said it was all canceled for the day!

You just can't plan around this tragicomedy

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Morning! I think I'll rip my hair out today if there are no witnesses lined up and/or JB tries to pull another fast one.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CementPond For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Everyone. Wonder how many sidebars we'll have today.

Attorney Morgan and his client is suppose to meet w/HHJP this morning at 8:30, so they said yesterday on HLN with Vinnie. I think in his chambers, so we may not see it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pita View Post
    Someone posted this article in last nights thread, it is to good to pass up.
    I promise you will love it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dear-Mr-Jose...-Casey-Anthony
    Nice! But I disagree with one thing: Casey got the exact lawyer she deserved! She doesn't deserve better!

Also, what am I missing here, did Jose ACTUALLY ask Cindy if she believes Caylee is still alive???? Am I reading that right? When was this??

"It is not a Justice System. It is just a system." ~Bob Enyart

"It is certain, in any case, that ignorance is the most ferocious enemy justice can have."
    James A. Baldwin AMEN. We saw that on 7-5-11.

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony. You are in a better place

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serjen For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Everyone,

For all of us dieters out there....

I still have 100 lbs to go in order to fix into my FAT clothes...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Morning everybody!!

I must admit I haven't slept a wink the whole entire night, and I won't be able to now knowing the trial is about to start in a little over half an hour. I am really curious about who the surprise witness will be for the defence today?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaperTigers For This Useful Post:

I'm just going to put it out there that I suspect the strange goings on yesterday re Casey might mean that Baez is being removed from the case, maybe with CM taking over. Does anyone else think that's possible?

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Good Mornin' y'all from North Carolina! Hey I was watching NG last night and she mentioned something I had not heard before..she said that while ICA was in JBs office for alllllll that time when she was out on bond "it was said that she even answered the phones, like a secretary". Has anyone heard that before ? I thought that was SOOOO CASEY-LIKE! Morphing into her surroundings like a fungus. LOL

No breakfast here yet.... off to perk some coffee!

Yep, agree with the poster above -- that phrase bolded above is deserving of some sort of award. One of the most descriptive turns of phrase I've heard - and sums KC up to a T
    Last edited by laserdisc10; 06-21-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: my brain is mush

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laserdisc10 For This Useful Post:

Please don't let their be a delay, today... yesterdays delay put too much time on my hands and I went shopping. At this point and time I may be brought up on manslaughter charges for killing my bank account.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

Maybe ICA herself will get up there.....she was prob not dressed properly yesterday for the stand, and needed one more day.....
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camcneishg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTigers View Post
    Morning everybody!!

I must admit I haven't slept a wink the whole entire night, and I won't be able to now knowing the trial is about to start in a little over half an hour. I am really curious about who the surprise witness will be for the defence today?
    There's a surprise witness for the defense today?

Surprise to us, or also a surprise to the state?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast