984 users online (213 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

Goodmorning all!

Morning all, bbl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodmorning fellow WS groupies....once again, I will be conducting chart reviews ALL day.....in a hospital to boot so absolutely NO reception.......I think today will be worse than what I expect coming down from an LSD/crack high would be like. Keep me informed regulars and pray for justice for Caylee and patience for HHJP!!!

Room service on a road trip with sis ---here I am lol. Trying to catch up. Gotta say now I feel spoiled with wftv Internet showing of this. Currently when I can stuck with truth. Can someone say commercials at inopportune times??.?
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by krt View Post
    Goodmorning fellow WS groupies....once again, I will be conducting chart reviews ALL day.....in a hospital to boot so absolutely NO reception.......I think today will be worse than what I expect coming down from an LSD/crack high would be like. Keep me informed regulars and pray for justice for Caylee and patience for HHJP!!!
    W/d are bad. I'm going thru several. Telling myself. Seeing nephew pitch in 100 degrees (ok not 100, more like 90, but take a Seattle gal and put her in Oklahoma wowzers!!! in between games trying to catch up. Is defense really falling apart?. Saw the ds cross that one dr yesterday. Still not impressed
    jmo

Good morning, I hope today is exciting. So did we really just find out that there were computer searches on June 16th? I thought the searches were months before that... or are these new searches we haven't heard about?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Hornsby's Twitter
    @bobkealing Good news for #CaseyAnthony defense, tomorrow can only be half-as-bad as today was.
    lulz.

Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Good Morning everyone! Does anyone know what time court ends today? They are ending early right?

Good Morning!

Oh that's right court is ending early today as HHJP has something to do. I am glad because I have another appointment today and was all worried about how much I was going to miss. I am not sure of the time sarah.

Thanks for breakfast Beach!

Good Morning WS!! Hope everyone is well. Yesterday was very eventful and full of surprises. Let's see what is in store for today. Do we have any idea who is up first? Peace
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

Good morning all I did the MSM tour last night and I'm a bit oversaturated with Mr. Baden's wife. Here's hoping that the DT keeps digging today. Maybe they'll pass hell on their way to China.

I'm not totally awake yet and my thoughts are a bit garbled, but.. i'm looking forward to today's witnesses. If they're as good as yesterday's, we're in for a show.

*Group Hug*.
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

Bless you for the fruit spread, Beach. My diet thanks you.

O/T Managed to get the sick kitten to eat about 2 tsps. of formula last night. Not alot, I know, but it's a start. Thanks to everyone who pm'ed me with suggestion and good wishes for the sweet little thing. I think she just might surprise us.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

I just have to thank everyone for the updates today.

DH and I spent all day seeing doctors and having tests for his upcoming cancer surgery next week!

This is a "Very" special group of extended family here.

(My daughter called me at the dr's office and said MOM! Did you see JB get his azz handed to him today?")

Can't believe I've got my whole family sucked into this trial!!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast