2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
fruitbuffet.jpg

http://adelineleigh.com/yahoo_site_a...164630_std.jpg

Morning all, bbl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodmorning fellow WS groupies....once again, I will be conducting chart reviews ALL day.....in a hospital to boot so absolutely NO reception.......I think today will be worse than what I expect coming down from an LSD/crack high would be like. Keep me informed regulars and pray for justice for Caylee and patience for HHJP!!!

Goodmorning fellow WS groupies....once again, I will be conducting chart reviews ALL day.....in a hospital to boot so absolutely NO reception.......I think today will be worse than what I expect coming down from an LSD/crack high would be like. Keep me informed regulars and pray for justice for Caylee and patience for HHJP!!!

W/d are bad. I'm going thru several. Telling myself. Seeing nephew pitch in 100 degrees (ok not 100, more like 90, but take a Seattle gal and put her in Oklahoma wowzers!!! :waitasec::seeya: in between games trying to catch up. Is defense really falling apart?. Saw the ds cross that one dr yesterday. Still not impressed

Good morning, I hope today is exciting. So did we really just find out that there were computer searches on June 16th? I thought the searches were months before that... or are these new searches we haven't heard about?

Good Morning everyone! Does anyone know what time court ends today? They are ending early right?

Good Morning!

Oh that's right court is ending early today as HHJP has something to do. I am glad because I have another appointment today and was all worried about how much I was going to miss. I am not sure of the time sarah.

Thanks for breakfast Beach!

Good Morning WS!! Hope everyone is well. Yesterday was very eventful and full of surprises. Let's see what is in store for today. Do we have any idea who is up first? Peace

Good morning all :) I did the MSM tour last night and I'm a bit oversaturated with Mr. Baden's wife. Here's hoping that the DT keeps digging today. Maybe they'll pass hell on their way to China.

I'm not totally awake yet and my thoughts are a bit garbled, but.. i'm looking forward to today's witnesses. If they're as good as yesterday's, we're in for a show.

*Group Hug*.

Bless you for the fruit spread, Beach. My diet thanks you. :)

O/T Managed to get the sick kitten to eat about 2 tsps. of formula last night. Not alot, I know, but it's a start. Thanks to everyone who pm'ed me with suggestion and good wishes for the sweet little thing. I think she just might surprise us. :)

I just have to thank everyone for the updates today.

DH and I spent all day seeing doctors and having tests for his upcoming cancer surgery next week!

This is a "Very" special group of extended family here.

(My daughter called me at the dr's office and said MOM! Did you see JB get his azz handed to him today?") :phone:

Can't believe I've got my whole family sucked into this trial!! :giggle::silly:

Good Morning everyone! Does anyone know what time court ends today? They are ending early right?

Sheesh! I'm a day off this week. I thought it was Tuesday. :eek:

It seems like HHJP said 1pm. today...but I'm not positive about that.

Good Morning!

Oh that's right court is ending early today as HHJP has something to do. I am glad because I have another appointment today and was all worried about how much I was going to miss. I am not sure of the time sarah.

Thanks for breakfast Beach!

I think it's till 1pm. ....but that's aprox 3:30am Oz time. Do we know who's up next? Is it worth me staying up for?

Morning all. It's RAINING here in South Texas. Yay! We haven't had rain in months. It's already dropped the temps to a chilly 70, down from 104 yesterday (heat index 108) but the heavy thunder (which is freaking out most of the cats except for the deaf kittrn) is warning me we may lose the power and Ye Olde iPhone has trouble viewing the trial online, not to mention the obscene rate at which video eats my bandwidth. Oh well, just have to hope the power stays on.*

Beach, that fruit looks delicious. Guess we're eating healthy after all those carbies? (love carbies!) And a yoghurt dip, too. Hey, is that papaya? And oooh, there's kiwis...

Good morning WS Family...oooooh, that fruit looks delicious, think I make me a cup...

Beach...today is no trial...Remember, His Honor has to go to the meeting about funding for his courtrooms...today we will not get any live coverage...so we might have time to finish that fruit...The jurors have a fun filled day...His Honor made sure to keep them busy...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I was so confused when YM was done testifying yesterday...I think he was too...I loved the way he answered JB each time he asked about Chloroform. I thought...JB...what is the point...you made those points in your cross, why did you bring him back.

Well, a short day today...let's see how much damage can be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member