Page 52 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    It's the arm on the door handle. It just does not look right. Looks photoshopped.
    I measured from the floor to the bottom of the handle on my sliding glass door and it measures 36".

The little girl in this image would be 34"-35" tall. How tall was Caylee?

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    No, because it is for the weekend. Court resumes on Monday morning, not tomorrow.

Me thinks we are all a bit testy! (Including me.
    LOL! Just as I was logging in to reply, she said 'for the day'!!

To me it should be 'day' because they've never had Sunday court - doesn't weekend = the weekend, as in more than one day?

At any rate, I'd rather she got her OTHER facts straight......

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    You know what bugs me about that photo? The shoes. I could be wrong and there may be photos that prove me wrong. But I don't believe for a minute that CA or ICA would put Caylee in a cute little dress with those shoes.

I think that every time I see that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    You know what bugs me about that photo? The shoes. I could be wrong and there may be photos that prove me wrong. But I don't believe for a minute that CA or ICA would put Caylee in a cute little dress with those shoes.
    Agree----the shoes do not "fit" the outfit
    Last edited by smeck; 06-25-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to smeck For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to add my personal, amateur, FWIW opinion.

I just watched the footage of the attorneys leaving the courthouse. Typically, JB is sporting shades, smirking, yucking it up with fans, and chatting with co-counsel.

The body language I just watched is a total departure from his "norm".....and might I add....a bit of a "tell".

JB was the only member of the DT that was NOT wearing sunglasses. It's as if he was trying to PROVE he had nothing to hide by letting people "SEE" his eyes. since he never does that.....to me that says.....I just got spanked but I don't want anyone else to think so.

Additionally, he was in the middle of the "pack" and the others were at a good 3 -4 foot distance from him.

Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    It's obvious Cindy will WIN as she states in this voice mail left to Tim M - YouTube - ‪Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller‬‏ This woman will go to any lengths to save ICA.

What is Cindy referring to at the 2:40 mark where she says "do not accuse my son of any inproprieties when has not done anything".
    In the beginning a fund was set up for the public to donate to.At one point ,Lee told someone (can't remember if it was just one person or many) to send the money to him and he would put it in.
    This is my best recollection,but I don't have any super memory drugs like we've been hearing about,so my facts could be slightly off.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Ok - side by side here

First is H Gagne's child playing in Caylee's bedroom
    Second is the pic entered into evidence yesterday

Wouldn't any re-sizing, whether to scale or not, have re-sized the door as well? The hand of the girl in the photo is on the door handle.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    LKB says possible removal of JB????????????? I thought he was her hero?
    $$$$$$$$$$ is her hero

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Nope Dorthy Sims went
    It strikes me as possibly a little bit strange that after ICA came out from behind closed doors with her attorneys ... she continued to watch and read the monitor, while her attorneys were still back there. IIRC, Sims was not in the back and was sitting by her at that time, right?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

jharres is offline Profeshunul Ananlyzer of Whitish Red Pakyderms
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I don't think Jose went to the depo. They showed him leaving the courthouse.
    CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
    Dorothy Sims is with Dr. Kenneth Furton waiting for deposition. Ashton just opened door for them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
    "What fools are they who, for a drop of pleasure, drink a sea of wrath."
    -Thomas Watson

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jharres For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfly View Post
    and then they went into the jury room and informed the jury that they were released until Monday. Court reporter always accompanies him for that
    that is why the pundits said this is gravely serious. If he needs her to do out a transcript for him, it means he needs to render and important decision. Thus, it is a big deal. Guess we will know Monday.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfly View Post
    Beth Keras talks about death penalty requirements in Florida....she says JB being second chair in other dp case makes him paper qualified'
    I think this is our problem. JB is not death qualified and CM is pointing that out. Too little too late, IMO.

We're heading for a mistrial. The question now is can she be retried again if it's a mistrial? IMO.
    RIP Brown Eyed Girl

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunlurken For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krisy View Post
    Madam court reporter we have something we gotta do....

That's what Judge Perry said.
    I still think that had to do with telling the jury Court was over for the day. Maybe they were also going to try and plan a special outing for them to try and make it up to them.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I don't think Jose went to the depo. They showed him leaving the courthouse.
    Upthread someone (sorry ! don't remember who) noted DCS went to depo

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    This is why witnesses are asked what they saw, heard, smelled, felt at trials for crimes, accidents, divorces, you name it.

Just try it. When in a group sometime, watch some random event happen, ask every person in the group what they saw, heard, etc... Every person will have seen something somewhat different no matter how many people are in the group. (yep, I have tried this little experiment before.)
    So,how on earth does a jury reach a decision??? Especially in a convoluted case like this one! I wish them insight and fortitude (among other things) IF they EVER get to deliberate........this gets crazier everyday!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heartfortruth For This Useful Post:

Page 52 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast