Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3349

Thread: 2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Quote Originally Posted by rhornsby View Post
    First, please don't overlook what was revealed regarding Lee's testimony. Specifically, that Lee approached Baez after the trial started. Which means that when Baez gave his opening statement, he was basically winging it and hoping that he would be able to get out testimony that would help him, he wasn't sure.

Second, Yes, the business was to release the jury.

Can someone explain...sorry this make no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    But why didn't they just go on a sidebar like usual? Why was it more private than usual?
    Exactly. It was SEALED. That means it was more serious than a routine glitch.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    GERALDO= "From an unimpeachable source I have learned, the trial will be back on track Monday morning, No long term impact upon the trial, no harm, no foul."

So Baez told him " NO WORRIES. MY BAD."
    So much for SEALED proceedings, eh?? JB thinks he is above the rules. I think he and his client both suffer from malignant narcissism
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mama-cita For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Geraldo said (yeah I know he isn't to be trusted at all) but he said he talked to JB and court WILL resume on Monday as if nothing happened. So whatever this is all about is something we will never know about. Most likely it is to do with JB not obeying the judge's orders but someone (maybe Geraldo or Judge Pirro) that they didn't think the judge was going to allow JB to insinuate that Lee or GA molested KC without some sort of proof. I think in order for them to get that in they have to put KC on the stand. I really don't think JB is going to do that. This may all be about that and some witnesses in the hall that the judge is not going to allow.
    Good thought about needing some sort of proof of the defense theory... maybe they have to change course and that could stir up a whole slew of issues.... although... from my observations it appeared CM brought up "whatever the secret is" without anyone else on the DT expecting it. They would know if there was a change of course....

Now that I think about it maybe CM wanted the change of course and the other's didn't agree so he felt obligated to notify the court? That would certainly cause some major drama and explain why he was heard yelling behind the doors.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    That is scary stuff -- I've seen her bear her teeth before -- yikes!
    That is pure evil.
    If I told you who's daughter she looked like I would be banned... but a hint would be, I would not want to spend eternity with him.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Serjen View Post
    They were still looking for CAYLEE? They really didn't believe Caylee died? I thought she said they were still looking for Zanny the Nanny, not Caylee.
    Respectfully snipped by me. GA, CA, and LA all said in their depos in the summer of 09 that they felt Caylee might still be alive. CA in her letters to ICA wrote that after her trial she and ICA would go find Caylee together. In a hearing early this year or late last year CA stated that she believed Caylee was alive. Well after Caylee was found CA was sending tips and sightings to DC...thought she was either in South America or NYC.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    With Larry Birkhead and Howard K Stern first in line.
    That is the most sad story ever, is it not? I cried over Anna and her son and that's not usually my thang. Anna Nicole, her son-- saddest story ever. Breaks my heart.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to passin_through For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    While I do see your point, I also think that if a man discovered that he was the father of a missing child he would come forward to acknowledge the baby and to help search or obtain justice for her. I think Caylee deserves to have her father claim her.
    I have a 23 yr old son. If he told me today that he had had a one night stand with Casey at a drunken party 6 years ago, I would beg him NOT to come forward. He would be the next one to be thrown under the bus. He would have his life examined and any dirty laundry, no matter how trivial, would be thrown in the open. He would likely be accused of putting tape on his dead child's skull and helping move her body. If he were not accused of murder he would likely be accused of abandoning his child, even if he never knew she existed. No, I would be devastated to learn that Caylee had been my first grandchild, but I would never want my son to enter the vortex of the Anthony family. It would be like throwing him to the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    Perhaps this is one place Casey has been honest, otherwise, as you say, somebody or bodies would step forward. At least if Casey was truthful, here-- Caylee had somebody to greet her when she stepped out of our realm.
    I'm betting it's more likely that the dude never even knew her name and she never knew his.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Do you know why Casey had that reaction? What was she angry about?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reznor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Wow!!!
    Cross Creek belongs to the wind and the rain, to the sun and the seasons, to the cosmic secrecy of seed, and beyond all, to time......."Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings"

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cross Creek For This Useful Post:

Geraldo is on . I am going to chip in to get his guests some chairs & a table of sorts.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LLC For This Useful Post:

Savannah, Georgia...the south once again.
    Good grief...this case is wearing me down. I actually told The Soldier this afternoon that I really can't wait for this to be over...its draining and I just sit in my lazy boy with all the diet coke I need and my laptop.

I have some silly questions, though. And if I feel the need to ask em, I know I can count on you smart people here at WS to answer them for me! I, as always, thank you in advance!!

1: So...did the State successfully impeach Lee and/or Cindy?
    a: If so...is there a possibility that they could face some charges for be unthruthful in court?
    i: if so...when do you think that will happen?

2: I've seen this question peppered here and there but I can't seem to find the answer...have any sidebars (besides the one we got where HHJP said that he couldn't belieev anything the DF said) been released?
    a: if so...where the heck can I find them?

Hope everyone tries to have a relaxing day tomorrow...Its the only day during the week where I get stuff done.

ETA: if the sidebars are available but the discussion about them and what is in them happens tobe "somewhere else *read: basement) I apologize!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerRaye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    HHJB didn't look at ICA when he passed by he was looking the other way... she had no reason to direct it at him if he wasn't looking (and no "audience")... and that was NOT a "normal smile"... it was chilling... add to that she continued to lean forward watched him closely as he returned to the stand.
    Maybe the smile was to throw us off! She knows the cameras are trained on her, and we can't see just who she is smiling at... she was giving us the illusion of smiling at someone! She seems VERY aware of the cameras, IMHO.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azcrabcakes For This Useful Post:

I have a 23 yr old son. If he told me today that he had had a one night stand with Casey at a drunken party 6 years ago, I would beg him NOT to come forward. He would be the next one to be thrown under the bus. He would have his life examined and any dirty laundry, no matter how trivial, would be thrown in the open. He would likely be accused of putting tape on his dead child's skull and helping move her body. If he were not accused of murder he would likely be accused of abandoning his child, even if he never knew she existed. No, I would be devastated to learn that Caylee had been my first grandchild, but I would never want my son to enter the vortex of the Anthony family. It would be like throwing him to the wolves.
    I disagree, I would tell my son to go forward, be honest and seek the truth, without fear.

We have each other and we can withstand anything. I never want my son to deny truth, even if it isn't convenient.

If he had the slightest question, we would be there to get the answers, together.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to passin_through For This Useful Post:

OMG...I know this was a serious post, but I must say this made me laugh out loud, for real.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reznor View Post
    This is what I saw yesterday and never located the vid of. She was trying to talk to Mr. Mason and was trying to get his attention and couldn't.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reznor View Post
    There was a sidebar and Casey was reading the live transcript and the sidebar ended and the lawyers were walking by and she even pointed a finger at someone. The person who saw it was in the audience and could not tell who she was pointing at and she was surprised the media missed it.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Azcrabcakes View Post
    Maybe the smile was to throw us off! She knows the cameras are trained on her, and we can't see just who she is smiling at... she was giving us the illusion of smiling at someone! She seems VERY aware of the cameras, IMHO.
    Whatever happened she created today IMO and she was just proud of herself and thus the smile. She looked very nervous when sitting at the table with DS and kept looking anxiously toward the door of the Judge's Chambers.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeMedic View Post
    True, but IIRC, he was hired/brought on board (pro bono) in, or prior to 2010. Wasn't like Dr R was not a last minute witness... the report, maybe... but if there was an issue, I would guess 6mos. to a year would be plenty of time to know about something as serious as termination from his job. JMOO

OK, maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not saying he was last minute. According to him being "brought aboard" in 2010 was to my understanding he was sent pictures... What I'm saying is he didn't let his job know what he was doing....he was doing this for his own personal gains or publicity because I do not think they would've approved of him being included in such a high profile case. When you work for the government you lose your "opinion"....so I'm guessing he took a couple vacation days and did it on his own without his job knowing it.
    "This ain't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez"

Where will Casey be when lightening strikes the third time....hmmm?

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JusticeSeeker1960 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SummerRaye View Post
    Good grief...this case is wearing me down. I actually told The Soldier this afternoon that I really can't wait for this to be over...its draining and I just sit in my lazy boy with all the diet coke I need and my laptop.

I have some silly questions, though. And if I feel the need to ask em, I know I can count on you smart people here at WS to answer them for me! I, as always, thank you in advance!!

1: So...did the State successfully impeach Lee and/or Cindy?
    a: If so...is there a possibility that they could face some charges for be unthruthful in court?
    i: if so...when do you think that will happen?

2: I've seen this question peppered here and there but I can't seem to find the answer...have any sidebars (besides the one we got where HHJP said that he couldn't belieev anything the DF said) been released?
    a: if so...where the heck can I find them?

Hope everyone tries to have a relaxing day tomorrow...Its the only day during the week where I get stuff done.

"Thanks, Summer," says Azcrabcakes, while her gluteus maximus takes up increasingly more space in her Lazy Boy rocker/recliner. Laptop in place, and diet Dr. Pepper within reach, she says "I have some of the same questions!"

What WILL we do after the trial?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azcrabcakes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I missed this morning's drama, had to run my DH to the hospital. I am confused as to why court is in recess. If anyone could give me some possible reasons (I realize it's speculation at this point), I would greatly appreciate ! TIA !

I have tried to read some of the previous pages, on this thread, but am still left confused.
    Don't feel bad. I've been here most of the day and I'm still confused.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

So far Geraldo's ENTIRE show is a propaganda circus for Baez.

He says Cindy's testimony about the chloroform searches blow a huge hole in the states case that they will not recover from.
    Is he serious? Has he ever heard of REBUTTAL?

Now he is showing the pool pictures and playing scary music, like it is the end of a whodunit mystery movie--crime solved. Gee thanks Geraldo.

Stacey Honowitz==doing a great job trying to keep the truth out there, all by herself.

COMING UP = Geraldo says, after the commercial, he will discuss this judge, and how "tough' he is.. here it comes. Judicial Bias. Did Baez write the entire script of this show?

43. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    When I jumped online yesterday, I read a post where some were shocked to see Mason eating in court at 5 pm? (I didn't see)

Immediately made me wonder if there is something medical going on...
    CM also complained about working late on Saturday when JP announced that is how it was going to be. He clearly did not want to be there this afternoon. I think he is done with all of it. Remember a few weeks ago when he seemed disgusted and muttered "Tired of this circus"?

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Socprof For This Useful Post:

So far Geraldo's ENTIRE show is a propaganda circus for Baez.

He says Cindy's testimony about the chloroform searches blow a huge hole in the states case that they will not recover from.
    Is he serious? Has he ever heard of REBUTTAL?

Now he is showing the pool pictures and playing scary music, like it is the end of a whodunit mystery movie--crime solved. Gee thanks Geraldo.

Stacey Honowitz==doing a great job trying to keep the truth out there, all by herself.

COMING UP = Geraldo says, after the commercial, he will discuss this judge, and how "tough' he is.. here it comes. Judicial Bias. Did Baez write the entire script of this show?
    And, isn't he suppose to be an attorney?? Enough said that he and JB are best buds!!
    "This ain't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez"

Where will Casey be when lightening strikes the third time....hmmm?

47. The Following User Says Thank You to JusticeSeeker1960 For This Useful Post:

Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast