Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsmith View Post
    If it were my girlfriend that went missing I would be doing everything possible to help find her... does anyone else think it is odd how soon LS boyfriend left town???
    With the information we have so far, I'm not convinced the boyfriend played a part in this. I heard that that he's not allowed to search.. So maybe he went home to spend quality time with his family during this sad time.

I have a strong feeling that JR and CR are holding back information.. I also believe they know who was driving the white truck. More than one person knows what happened.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agent003 For This Useful Post:

If the truck passed by first at 4:14, when Lauren should still have been in JR's apartment about to make a call to the other guy, then it was clearly out there doing something else besides stalking Lauren. The call is supposed to have been made at 4:15, which would be verifiable, someone made a call at that time. Maybe not Lauren. But the 4:14 and 4:15 kind make me wonder if the call wasn't made to someone who happened to be in that truck?
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I just want to get an idea of what everyone thinks happened...

who thinks this is a stranger abduction

who thinks LS friends are involved

who thinks something other than these two scenarios
    I think her friends or friends of friends were involved. LS leaving her phone and shoes makes me think maybe she was drugged on top of her alcohol consumption. The fight has me worried about how this group of people handles problems. LS making sure the guy got home ok, doesn't make sense...it should have been the other way around. The 2nd guy watching her leave doesn't make sense either. He was chivralous enough to put a man to bed, but seemed to think it was ok to let a small, intoxicated, barefoot female, who didn't even have a phone, to just walk away into the night? and the 1st guy has no memory...I don't have any idea of what happened, but these 2 guys and their stories don't add up, IMO.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    The boyfriend is in a difficult situation, considering police declared him a POI. I am not surprised he left town. With all the cameras up there, I find it very hard to believe boyfriend had anything to do with it. He'd have to get from where he was to where she was, so wouldn't someone trying to do that be caught on camera somewhere?
    I agree with what you are saying.. has anyone been following JW on facebook or twitter.. just curious as to what he has been saying if anything at all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pcsmith For This Useful Post:

While I have suspicions all around, the only thing I'm positive of is this:

the girl roommate is hiding something.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ven For This Useful Post:

How many girls do you think have put themselves in the exact same position as LS especially in a college town and nothing ever happens.Because it takes incredible bad timing.But sooner or later...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phantomthought For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I think her friends or friends of friends were involved. LS leaving her phone and shoes makes me think maybe she was drugged on top of her alcohol consumption. The fight has me worried about how this group of people handles problems. LS making sure the guy got home ok, doesn't make sense...it should have been the other way around. The 2nd guy watching her leave doesn't make sense either. He was chivralous enough to put a man to bed, but seemed to think it was ok to let a small, intoxicated, barefoot female, who didn't even have a phone, to just walk away into the night? and the 1st guy has no memory...I don't have any idea of what happened, but these 2 guys and their stories don't add up, IMO.
    The guy who put roommate (CR) to bet was MB. Not the same guy watching Lauren leave-that was JR.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If the truck passed by first at 4:14, when Lauren should still have been in JR's apartment about to make a call to the other guy, then it was clearly out there doing something else besides stalking Lauren. The call is supposed to have been made at 4:15, which would be verifiable, someone made a call at that time. Maybe not Lauren. But the 4:14 and 4:15 kind make me wonder if the call wasn't made to someone who happened to be in that truck?

that's exactly what I've been thinking too.. do we not know what number was being dialed from the call @ 4:15am?
    My belief is that the call was being made from one of the guys to whoever was in the white truck.. possibly giving them an exact location to "pick up" or when the "coast is clear".

The timing of the truck is almost in direct correlation with the supposed call and time it would take to pick something up. Also, the bed being empty at 4:14 and looking like something was put in the back 10 min later.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agent003 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    The guy who put roommate (CR) to bet was MB. Not the same guy watching Lauren leave-that was JR.
    Right, so at least two guys watched this young girl wander off into the night...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

A lawyer said the phone call was made to DR who didn't answer it, at 4:15 am. But I am not sure how exact the lawyer was regarding the timing of the phone call. It appears he meant about 4:15 am, so us trying to figure out the exact timeline based on the phone call goes right out the window.

"Rohn received a phone call about 4:15 a.m. June 3, Chapman said. “Somebody called Rohn’s number at 4:15 and it was not answered, but I don’t know who called,” he said."
    http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...ews.327394.sto

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent003 View Post
    With the information we have so far, I'm not convinced the boyfriend played a part in this. I heard that that he's not allowed to search.. So maybe he went home to spend quality time with his family during this sad time.

I have a strong feeling that JR and CR are holding back information.. I also believe they know who was driving the white truck. More than one person knows what happened.
    Too me, it just looks really bad that he left. Like he doesn't care at all. I realize he may not be allowed to search but he could still be there supporting her parents or as others have said, handing out water/food to the searchers. And if he has nothing to hide...
    Last edited by Rhyme & Reason; 06-20-2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Typo

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

Right, so at least two guys watched this young girl wander off into the night...
    MB would presumably only watch her go to JR's apartment, although I am not sure on that because we have seen different variations of that story reported by hearsay.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    Too me, it just looks really bad that he left. Like he doesn't care at all. I realize he he may not be allowed to search but he could still be there supporting her parents or as others have said, handing out water/food to the searchers. And if he has nothing to hide...
    Yea, well there is that additional aspect of LS hanging out with another guy that night. The guy that was allegedly beat up by boyfriend's friend.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

I just want to get an idea of what everyone thinks happened...

who thinks this is a stranger abduction

who thinks LS friends are involved

who thinks something other than these two scenarios
    By the facts that we know LS friends
    By the way the police are acting a stranger abduction

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phantomthought For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    By the facts that we know LS friends
    By the way the police are acting a stranger abduction
    Yet they have not said that the friends are no longer POI's...I think LE just does not know.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast