996 users online (142 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

DE - This Guy Will Kidnap Kids And Take Them Camping

Michael Boorman of Smyrna, Delaware is too old for 9 year olds and 12 year olds. However, he'll take them in his truck from one park to another and hope they'll go camping with him.

This could have went really, really bad. Creeper picked up two pre-teens and a 9 year old girl at the park, and took them to another. He then drove the two girls home and told them to go see if they could go camping. They never returned.

The 9 year old stayed in the car and Boorman hatched a plan to meet her at a boat ramp. Thankfully he showed and so did the cops.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Mich...229872?sk=wall

Hello. Scary man alert.

Scary indeed. Why a dead bird on his FB page along with photos of an adorable little girl? It's not a hunting photo, it's just a dead bird. The caption says, "Bad bird day". Creepy.

He's also lived in North East, Maryland and Middletown, DE. He's a stocker at Walmart. Proud parent and single:

http://www.myspace.com/548213094

I think there is a lot more to this story, two 12yr olds & a 9yr old in a park/lake alone, willing to go with a 31 yr old without kicking up a fuss?

The 12yr olds go home to ask if they can go camping with this stranger, he waits outside there home? surely any parent would run outside & challenge him.

The 12yr olds knew they had left the 9 yr old alone with this guy.

The 9yr old agreed to meet him again, what was drawing the 9yr old to this guy? (thankfully must of told someone).

Quote Originally Posted by Purps View Post
    I think there is a lot more to this story, two 12yr olds & a 9yr old in a park/lake alone, willing to go with a 31 yr old without kicking up a fuss?

The 12yr olds go home to ask if they can go camping with this stranger, he waits outside there home? surely any parent would run outside & challenge him.

The 12yr olds knew they had left the 9 yr old alone with this guy.

The 9yr old agreed to meet him again, what was drawing the 9yr old to this guy? (thankfully must of told someone).
    ITA there are some unanawered questions here. The 12 and 9 year olds today are really more aware than this behavior would indicate.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly