1243 users online (242 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What statements do you think will impact the jury the most?

Before we get to far into the defenses part of the trial, what statements that were testified to IYO will impact this jury the most? These don't have to be direct quotes.

Cindy Anthony
    : Somethings wrong, I found my daughters car today and it
    smells like there has been a darn dead body in it.

Lee Anthony
    : Casey why can't we pick up Caylee tonight.
    Casey: I guess because I'm just a cold hearted b##$$$

Dr. Garavaglia

1. No child should have duct tape on their body anytime.
    2. The body was hidden.
    3. 100% of all accidents in my jurisdiction involving children 911 is called.
    Last edited by legalmania; 06-20-2011 at 01:50 AM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    JA- Mr Anthony have you ever sexually assaulted your daughter
    GA- No Sir, I've never touched her.
    (From memory, not verbatim)

I pray it impacts them.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Not a verbal statement but I think the jury will have a hard time getting the image of CA breaking down on the stand while they played the third 911 call out of their minds. I know I will.

Well, the sarcastic Surprise Surprise from KC when her parents tell there are rumors that it was a drowning I think will make an impact.

Dr. Vass: The smell was so strong I had to take a step back. I've never smelt
    it that strong before.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.

Just 2 separate numbers.
    Oh, and 3 pieces of Henkle.

Not quoting Dr. G precisely but there's no reason for duct tape to be on a child's face.

ICA *They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now...
    Last edited by luv; 06-20-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Casey: She's close I can feel it in my gut.

Not all "statements" but:

1. 84 visits to the "how to make chloroform" site.
    2. ICA: "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b***ch."
    3. Dr. G's entire testimony.
    4. All of the jailhouse videos, particularly the one where ICA throws her little tantrum.
    5. ICA: "All they care about is finding Caylee."
    6. The interview with OCSO recorded at Universal.
    7. Cindy: "There's something wrong. We just found the car today. There smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

I've been hearing most of this evidence for the first time and I think I was most struck with the Universal tape. As in, wow, that girl is up to no good. And they gave her the accident excuse and the protecting someone excuse but she didn't take them.

I would be inherently suspicious of anybody who partied like Paris Hilton after her child was not reported missing and her whining because her parents wanted Caylee back didn't sound good either.

The opening statement by JB made perhaps the most important impact because it made no sense to me and I was close to deciding to strike everything the DT said off as a lie from thereafter.

LDB cross exam: "would you say Caylee Marie Anthony was left in a trash dump?" (paraphrased)
    Short and to the point.

JA cross examining the bug guy and the pathologist: very efficient IMO.

Cindy Anthony breaking down on the stand versus the coldness and faked tears emanating from Casey.

Everybody saying there was a dead body in the damn car except the defense also strikes me as significant since they admit there was a dead body. So why fight that it was in the car? What are the odds of a child dying and decomposing and there being an unrelated dead body smell in the car at the same time? They have to put Casey as far away from the disposal they can because of the duct tape and maybe because of the trash dump as well. Red flag.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Wow great thread! I don't know if we all just have different lines that stuck out, or if we're reading the list and then adding to it but imagine if the jury does this and everyone reminds everyone else of all the highlights.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I think the hatred and rage on the jail convo with GA and CA.....That really freaked me out! That was PURE evil...IMO
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Gotta add one:

JB (paraphrased): It was early morning, no, early afternoon, no, make it the early morning that Caylee Anthony drowned.

One line that has always stood out to me, as being especially chilling, was when Casey was on the phone with the 911 dispatcher, and she tells her that she 'just got a call yesterday and talked to Caylee' and she is fine. That is so cold hearted and conniving.

And of course the classic ' This is just a WASTE, a huge waste.'
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast