1085 users online (226 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-20-11

I guess we're on again with the last witness for the prosecution. I wonder what the defense has up their sleeves. They were notified to be prepared to proceed. Wrapped up by Wednesday? Tuesday? What does the defense have to say: Some other guy did it?

Maybe Jason is going to produce his shirt from the night of the murder ... like a wooden duck.

I have no idea what the defense can say------who would be a character witness for JY and what possible defense could he have? I can't see how this could take many days.

Hey Otto, I like magic. Maybe the shirt will appear at the last minute. I know, maybe Momma Y can bring it in if she testifies. LOL

Morning JTF. Did you have a great weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by cody100 View Post
    I have no idea what the defense can say------who would be a character witness for JY and what possible defense could he have? I can't see how this could take many days.

Thought about it all weekend. I can't come up with anyone other than his Momma and the private investigator the Youngs hired, for whatever that's worth.

I can't imagine Momma Young would be particularly helpful in creating sympathy for her son. That dyad is just toooooo weird and it will show to the jury.

Hope today's witness can start painting that picture for the jury.

Sorry folks..not keeping up with this one...but is this the guy that shot his wife and himself on the beach one night said a mugger did it..i think he was a lawyer.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighNC View Post
    I can't imagine Momma Young would be particularly helpful in creating sympathy for her son. That dyad is just toooooo weird and it will show to the jury.

Hope today's witness can start painting that picture for the jury.

Shades of MM with PY... media harrassed her, LE bothered her, JY just never could get a break... fired from jobs, expelled from nursing school. You know the gig... like "life ain't fair".
    Last edited by gorealtors; 06-20-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gorealtors View Post
    I can hear shades of MM with PY... media harrassed her, LE bothered her, JY just never could get a break... fired from jobs, expelled from nursing school. You know the gig... like "life ain't fair".
    Agree. Not in the mood for that verbal vomitus.

If she does take the stand - hopefully she'll seal the fate of her loser son. They both sicken me.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Slayercam is up

Well, here we go, Campers --

Ahh-h-h, the three C's -- Coffee, Courtroom and a Capital Case!! Life is good -- for the good folks, that is.

Positive thoughts to Detective (or whatever his title) Spivey.
    Last edited by borndem; 06-20-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Showing video of def at Crackerl Barrel and slow down for jury to see what he was wearing. This included a button down shirt, levis and brown slip on shoes. {hush puppies!}

ETA: showing how the def paid with cc. Approx time 7:20, on 11/02......gas receipt for Handy Hugo in Raleigh for gas. 7:32, evening of Nov 2nd....uh, oh! Video of him getting gas, in black and white, dark colored pants and light colored top. Similar or exact as at the Crackeral Barrel. He recalls later the Cracker Barrel was 2 hours different. Actually, closed to 9:22.

Paid for food with cc, paid for gas with cc, paid for hotel with cc. LE located receipts in def's car. SW can obtain cc info from cc issuing company.. Exhibit 97 copy of corres from cc company with credit card receipts. Gave cc #.

fran

Spivey showed a color video of JLY at the Cracker Barrel cash register. JLY has on a henley-style sweater, jeans, and brown, rounded toe casual shoes.

hellooooooo anyone home....is this the guy that shot his wife on the beach ,and then shot himself...blonde haird guy he was a layer i think ..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast