T-Shirts-I survived....

Sooner Fan#1

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
I think we should hit Trica up to make T-shirts " I survived the Casey Anthony case!" I would buy several! :eek:kay::skip::skip::skip:

I like that idea! And I think the back should say "I am not a chemist."

:floorlaugh:

It's not over yet.....my head may still EXPLODE!

Not everyone will be customers:
Jose Baez
Dr S
Cheney Mason
the defendant
& counting ...

The back should say "Mr. Baezzzzzzzzzz?" :floorlaugh:

Found these compiled from here:
http://www.marashaughnessy.com/resources/blog/entryid/36/top-10-quotes-from-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-baez.aspx

1.Baez to Witness:"So you found, products that could be found in meat, and products that could be found in marijuana? ....Couldn't someone have had the munchies?"
2.Baez to Dr. Vass (expert witness): Do you know if people use paper towels to clean up raw meat?
Dr. Vass: How can I possibly testify to that?
3.Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."
4.Jose Baez to expert witness: “Sir, you’re not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can’t say your brand is my brand can you, sir.”
5.Baez to Detective Yuri Melich: “Did you ask her [Casey Anthony] if she ever committed suicide?”
Melich: "No. If she had ever committed suicide, she wouldn’t be able to answer my questions."
6.Baez, during opening statement for defense: "I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."
7.Baez to Dr. Vaas:"You also have attempted to put electronic leashes on flies, have you not sir?"
8.Baez: "if it pleases the court..."
Judge Perry: "It does NOT"
9.Baez to Vass: "do you know what divining rods are?"
Judge: "approach the bench!"
10.Judge Perry: I am not stopping. anymore. to. get. you. a. file.
11.Judge Perry, after being told by the defense to instruct the jury that they (the defense) were under no obligation to present a case:"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore.
12.Baez to Haskell (expert witness):"How much have you been paid so far (referring to his expert witness fees)?
Haskell: "$22000 to $23000, though I still haven't been paid from the deposition by you..."
Baez: "no more questions".

I'll take number 4, or number 6 on my shirt :crazy:

I like that idea! And I think the back should say "I am not a chemist."

Thank you! I needed that belly roll this morning! And I would wear that shirt religiously! Might even consider 7 for myself-one for every day of the week!

How about :

Mr. Baeeezzzz....
You can't have your "thwart cake"
and eat it, too

Or.....

I gained 10 lbs eating "thwart cake"
while watching the Casey Anthony trial

"I survived Jose Baez's bull***** & all I got was this lousy t-shirt!"

I would buy quite a few!!!

I can see it now - in Walmart (or Target which is more apt) and tap, tap on the shoulder from another member of Websleuths!

Thank you! I needed that belly roll this morning! And I would wear that shirt religiously! Might even consider 7 for myself-one for every day of the week!

Yes, yes yes! And in different colors please.

I'll take a number three written in mustard yellow on a brown tee ;)

I think we should hit Trica up to make T-shirts " I survived the Casey Anthony case!" I would buy several! :eek:kay::skip::skip::skip:

I totally agree but I think the back should read:

"But Caylee Marie Anthony did not survive ..."

JUSTICE FOREVER FOR CAYLEE

I would love one that says "I survived the Casey Anthony Trial" on the front and "I am not a chemist." on the back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back