934 users online (158 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.06.20. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Christi Paul HLN
    OK folks; all Judge Perry said is it's by "joint stipulation" that they're recessing until 9am tomorrow. No other explanation. Perhaps the Pros will be deposing a couple of these witnesses in question so those witnesses can testify? That's our guess. You?

Prime News, Vinnie wants to know...
    What do you think of Judge Belvin Perry?

Nancy Grace is live from the Orlando courthouse with the latest bombshells in the Tot Mom murder trial! What will Casey Anthony's defense team say in court next? Tune in tonight 8 PM ET only on HLN!

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
    Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
    Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial day! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Watching Spitzs recaps on HLN now- the woman host has 3 times already referred "Casey's skull" and that Spitz did autopsy on "Casey's remains". All I could think of was.... I wish.......MOO
    Nothing on this Earth is as valuable as a child's life, nothing on this Earth is more wonderous than their love.

Rewatching Dr. Spitz.

I just do not understand how the Talking Heads could say this witness 'poked holes in the state's case.' I heard that said on several cable stations, and seriously, it makes no sense to me at all.

He is uncertain and bumbling, and even sounds a bit 'deceitful' in parts.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Vinnie P :

Going to have a ' Battle of the Experts' pitting Dr G against Dr S later today.

[ I think it starts in 10 minutes?]

"A panel of forensics experts will debate the two testimonies."

Let me guess, Dr Baden or his wife perhaps?

Dr. Kessler= saying that the ME may have been incompetent.
    Dr Hunter= she did meet the standard and did not miss anything, but if she had opened it we would not be arguing this now

[ re: duct tape] the murder weapon?

Dr. Kessler=was it staged photos, like dr S suggests?

Dr Hunter= look at it in it's entirety-- one certain thing,it was not placed after skeletonized.

[manner of death]

Dr Kessler=cannot rule out accidental drowning, because the review by dr G was 'shoddy.'

Dr Hunter= yes, one can rule out accidental drowning here.

Is Dr Kessler bff with Spitz? trying to agree and make him look better? He sure has to refer to his notes alot. Maybe Spitz wrote him a note on what to say!

What was it that one of the body language people said - people look down when they are ashamed of what they are saying....just caught the last few questions and Kessler seemed to look down for every answer....telling???

My first thought was is/was Kessler hired by the defense at one time?
    there is also something to be said about the age difference in these two ME's and then compared to dr.G/Spitz... perhaps a generational ME thing?

IMO, Dr. G has a strong reason for not opening the skull since her answer was "absolutely not" when CM questioned her and we will hear it in rebuttal and it will become a non-issue.

I think we all get so caught up in the minutia TH's included that we are quick to lose sight of the obvious. There wasn't anything in the skull. Short of a signed confession or dvd of the commission of the murder what could have been in there? I am glad these Doctors aren't dentists, I don't know about anyone else but mine uses a mirror and light. He is one of the new breed of JUNK dentists and sometimes uses one of those new fangled X-Ray machines.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradoteacher View Post
    My first thought was is/was Kessler hired by the defense at one time?
    there is also something to be said about the age difference in these two ME's and then compared to dr.G/Spitz... perhaps a generational ME thing?

IMO, Dr. G has a strong reason for not opening the skull since her answer was "absolutely not" when CM questioned her and we will hear it in rebuttal and it will become a non-issue.

Oh my, Kessler not only said it was a shoddy autopsy but that there is no way the hair would have remained in the position he saw it in. So he accused Dr. G of lousy work and also staging the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Oh my, Kessler not only said it was a shoddy autopsy but that there is no way the hair would have remained in the position he saw it in. So he accused Dr. G of lousy work and also staging the evidence.
    Didn't he also say their forensic department was no longer accredited? For certain he slammed her work...
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Rewatching Dr. Spitz.

I just do not understand how the Talking Heads could say this witness 'poked holes in the state's case.' I heard that said on several cable stations, and seriously, it makes no sense to me at all.

He is uncertain and bumbling, and even sounds a bit 'deceitful' in parts.
    Like he's hiding a big secret, and doesn't want to reveal it. Unreal...
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    UNREAL. Did the forensics examiners first on the scene 'stage' their photos too? Maybe they went to the Anthony's and got the duct tape roll and stuck it to the hair.

Warning: Mark Geragos will be on Joy Behar's show tonight.
    Proceed accordingly.

LKB is on now. ugh!!!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast