710 users online (89 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who ever is eventually arrested for

Haleigh's murder, I think we should all pool together here at Websleuths, and pay for Jose Baez as their Defense Attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Haleigh's murder, I think we should all pool together here at Websleuths, and pay for Jose Baez as their Defense Attorney.

Who will be the surprise witness that supposedly made phone calls 8 months before he got the phone number?
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

yep yep yep!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Who will be the surprise witness that supposedly made phone calls 8 months before he got the phone number?
    I'm interested in knowing who all was making calls and receiving calls up to eight hours before that 911 call was made to dispatch...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I'm interested in knowing who all was making calls and receiving calls up to eight hours before that 911 call was made to dispatch...JMHO
    Perhaps I am confused, and please correct me if I'm wrong, however, I believe something got misconstrued, this belongs in the Casey Anthony threads.

Perhaps I am confused, and please correct me if I'm wrong, however, I believe something got misconstrued, this belongs in the Casey Anthony threads.

Are you talking about titanfan's post? MY reply was in regards to what titanfan62702 posted, so perhaps I am confused... IF that post was intended for the Caylee Anthony forum.

Originally Posted by titanfan62702

However my post was referring to me being interested in knowing what all had transpired via telephone calls between Ron C, his mother, his grandmother and other family members up to eight hours before Haleigh was reported as missing..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

What's so hard to understand? The first post was about hiring Jose as the defense attorney for whoever is arrested for what happened to HaLeigh.

I just hope someone is arrested for what happened to HaLeigh and proof of their guilt can be firmly shown.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

Well, I tried.

I can't even imagine. Wow.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Actually after his experience with this trial, Baez just might be better than Shoemaker or Werner.

I disagree.
    When an arrest is made I want sufficient council so the perp(s) won't have their case thrown out or mistrials declared.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

What a a great idea. The perfect atty for RC, AS, TN.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Actually after his experience with this trial, Baez just might be better than Shoemaker or Werner.
    I agree, Baez seems to me learaning some very important lessons. Let me re-phrase that, he seems to be experiencing many lessons. Whether he is learning from them , maybe not...

Another thing I would love to see.... Yuri Melech go up to Satsuma and take charge of the investigation on this case. Wouldn't that be the absolute best...
    Then, maybe Jeff Aston and LDB could somehow become the prosecutors on this case... I know, I know...But would still love for it to happen!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast