Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkatbahr

Reaction score
according to Tony Pippitone, Channel 6 Orlando news. Coming up at 11 p.m. he says he has an exclusive interview with someone who was not on the witness list. That is all I heard in the teaser a few minutes ago. If anyone wants to watch and comment on it. I don't see anything on their website yet.

If this person is not on the witness list, can they testify?

according to Tony Pippitone, Channel 6 Orlando news. Coming up at 11 p.m. he says he has an exclusive interview with someone who was not on the witness list. That is all I heard in the teaser a few minutes ago. If anyone wants to watch and comment on it. I don't see anything on their website yet.

Well, all I can say is if Baez tries bringing anyone else in after what happened Saturday and today the dear Judge may just toss his butt in jail for contempt of court! Even this phone call guy can't testify until he's been deposed by both sides.

Levi said Tony Pippitone did an interview with River Cruz/ It is in the news thread

If this person is not on the witness list, can they testify?

I have no idea. It could just be he is wording it to make it sound like something it isn't just for the sensationalism. I almost cannot believe anything I hear on the news anymore. So many of them (talking heads, etc.) are twisting things around to where you don't have a clue what they are talking about, or, what they say in their teasers isn't what they actually say in the news piece.

I just wanted to give a heads up if anyone was interested in hearing what he has to say. I think the judge will go ballistic if JB is trying to slip another witness in this late in the game.

I thought River Cruz was on the witness list. IIRC...

Levi said Tony Pippitone did an interview with River Cruz/ It is in the news thread

Very interesting...so, is she gonna say stuff against GA now to help throw him under the bus? More than he already has been.

Gonna go try and find the news thread....

I don't believe this would be in JB's best interest after today, if in fact this is true.
HHJP is liable to pop a cork............ moo

Very interesting...so, is she gonna say stuff against GA now to help throw him under the bus? More than he already has been.

Who knows. Everybody is trying to get their 2 cents in. It is frustrating all the people that are mucking this trial up.

I think it's Vasco Thompson - the man who was convicted in the late 1980's for kidnapping. The defense says that there were telephone calls on George Anthony's phone log to Mr. Thompson in June 2008. BUT, Mr. Thompson says he didn't have the telephone number that George called in 2008. He got the telephone number in question in February 2009.

It was mentioned on Nancy Grace that Mr. Thompson may appear in court tomorrow.

IIRC, River C had/has cancer and did everything she was asked to a year or so ago.
Levi said RC called him.
IIRC didn't she say that GA told her that Caylee's death was an accident and
everything got out of hand?

I expected her to testify, the DT is using her to bolster their case and muddy GA further. There was no other way to defend ICA except to act as crazy as she is. :banghead:

If it is Vasco I bet DT will be sorry.
He will be very hostile to DT.
Was he depositioned?
IIRC Vasco never even spoke to DT yet.

I think it's Vasco Thompson - the man who was convicted in the late 1980's for kidnapping. The defense says that there were telephone calls on George Anthony's phone log to Mr. Thompson in June 2008. BUT, Mr. Thompson says he didn't have the telephone number that George called in 2008. He got the telephone number in question in February 2009.

It was mentioned on Nancy Grace that Mr. Thompson may appear in court tomorrow.

Mr Thompsons lawyer stated on one of the shows this evening that Baez has asked to depose Mr Thompson tomorrow after court around 5:30pm. He also stated that while Mr Thompson received verbal confirmation on when he received his phone, they will have to obtain a court order to receive the official phone company records.

Was he depositioned?

It won't be Vasco. LKB was running away from him tonight, saying if he had only bothered to talk to defense investigators, all this could have been avoided. It's Vasco's fault, dontcha know. Defense red herring #5,792.

Was he depositioned?

During the Nancy Grace Entertainment show, Vasco and Matt Morgan stated Vasco was scheduled to be deposed on Wednesday at 5 pm.

Was he depositioned?

In his brief news interview, Mr. Thompson said this subpoena came as a complete surprise to him, so I doubt he's given a deposition. He immediately got an attorney, as he should.

If it's true that he didn't get the phone number in question until February 2009, this is really going to blow up on the defense.

On one of the talk shows over the weekend, and I don't remember now which one, someone stated that in 2008 the telephone number belonged to one of George's co-workers.

IIRC, River C had/has cancer and did everything she was asked to a year or so ago.
Levi said RC called him.
IIRC didn't she say that GA told her that Caylee's death was an accident and
everything got out of hand?

GA told RC it was an accident that snowballed out of control.
I wonder if she was coached to call Tony Pippitone by the DF to give her opinion.

It won't be Vasco. LKB was running away from him tonight, saying if he had only bothered to talk to defense investigators, all this could have been avoided. It's Vasco's fault, dontcha know. Defense red herring #5,792.

:floorlaugh:

If Baez and team had bothered to find out just WHO owned that number in July 2008 then all this could have been avoided as well. Before they dragged yet another person into this mess. Not a big fan of LKB if that is who I think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni