why all the JB bashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6angels

Reaction score
is it bc he is her Attorney ( I think so) . It seems he'll get bashed no matter what he does just because he is her attorney.( this was going on here way before the Trial) I CANT be the only one that see's this. If the attorneys ( BOTH SIDES) keep fighting etc like they are they ARE going to cause a mistrial . JB IS NOT the only one acting unprofessional. I am kinda sad to see all the bashing here. (JMO) . we ARE better then that here. We are losing Focus on what really matters here and that IS Caylee and CAYLEE getting Justice. Not all the bashing thats going on. Attorneys on both sides have acted like big oh babies at times Not just her attorney not just the state but BOTH.

Is she Guilty ? Yes I believe so yup.

I don't "bash" him, but I do call things like I see them. He's a terrible attorney. Let me rephrase that...he's the WORST attorney I have ever seen.

I don't "bash" him, but I do call things like I see them. He's a terrible attorney. Let me rephrase that...he's the WORST attorney I have ever seen.

All I can say is, are we watching the same trial???
He is the worse attorney ever and he is the trouble maker, not the SA!

well forget about HEr for a sec and lets just say a word about your question.

why all the JB bashing

honestly before the trial I sort of said the same thing, in fact i pm'd a very nice person and we had a private, sane, give and take discussion about it and we just decided to have our opinions and see what happened in the trial.

i was basing my "Jose isn't as bad as everyone is making him out to be" position on how he was doing in ONE of the pre trial hearings, and I thought he was doing fine.

now that the trial is going on I will say

BOY WAS I WRONG

have a look at this thread, paying close attention to jose's statements.

all i can say is, R U KIDDING ME:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136547"]Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloops,blunders and just plain funny MERGED - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

one more thing:

OVERRULED
SUSTAINED

I see .. Where is the thread Bashing the state when they have acted out or made mistakes? I mean look I think she's Guilty I just think some are taking the bashing or whatever they want to call it to far. He is doing what he is paid to do........ Fight to save her life. Maybe he is not doing the "best" job. but The state is ALSO messing up at times. Heck the judge said BOTH sides need to get their act together. I just think it wouldnt matter who her attorney was........... they would be in for a Bashing. I feel bad for her Attorney. I feel bad for the State Attorneys....I feel bad for the Judge... The Jury........ The family and most of all of lil Caylee.

BTW! lol I AM NOT on JB's SIDE . I AM NOT on anyones side BUT Caylee's SIDE 100% CAYLEE LOl

Closing this.

If you see any "bashing" of either side, please hit the alert triangle in the upper right corner of each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth