1343 users online (306 members and 1037 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating

This is pretty disturbing. I eat all of these except oysters. But it's pretty informative and they have suggestions to keep yourself from getting sick from bacteria. I figured it was a good article to pass along.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/mens...s-youre-eating

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

That is shocking I just polished off some of the peaches ... gee
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    This is pretty disturbing. I eat all of these except oysters. But it's pretty informative and they have suggestions to keep yourself from getting sick from bacteria. I figured it was a good article to pass along.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/mens...s-youre-eating
    Good Lord, I eat almost all of those things too. I have been eating cantaloupe every morning for breakfast.

I will say that I always wash my fruit and vegetables with dishwater and I have done so for years. I can't tell you how many people have made fun of me for this. I definitely plan on sending those people this article....haha.

Yep, all my favourites there, and eggs! I buy eggs straight from the nextdoor but one farm and have never even considered storing them in the fridge, yikes
    Also reading that has made me crave peaches
    England's dancing days are done...

Just remember people to make sure your tooth brushes are on lock down in your bathroom.They say fecal particles float in space when you flush yer toilet.

Sorry but I had to throw that in as I had nightmares after seeing it on T.V.

I always wash my food but this cat won't be slappin any oysters down my throat.It's like Okra....slimy snot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by davehead21 View Post
    Good Lord, I eat almost all of those things too. I have been eating cantaloupe every morning for breakfast.

I will say that I always wash my fruit and vegetables with dishwater and I have done so for years. I can't tell you how many people have made fun of me for this. I definitely plan on sending those people this article....haha.
    I've always done that too. I was them down with soap as well. You never know what's touched the outside of that stuff!!! I don't think people think about that!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.