The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating

That is shocking I just polished off some of the peaches ... gee

This is pretty disturbing. I eat all of these except oysters. But it's pretty informative and they have suggestions to keep yourself from getting sick from bacteria. I figured it was a good article to pass along.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/menshealth/10-dirtiest-foods-youre-eating

Good Lord, I eat almost all of those things too. I have been eating cantaloupe every morning for breakfast.

I will say that I always wash my fruit and vegetables with dishwater and I have done so for years. I can't tell you how many people have made fun of me for this. I definitely plan on sending those people this article....haha.

Yep, all my favourites there, and eggs! I buy eggs straight from the nextdoor but one farm and have never even considered storing them in the fridge, yikes
Also reading that has made me crave peaches

Just remember people to make sure your tooth brushes are on lock down in your bathroom.They say fecal particles float in space when you flush yer toilet.

Sorry but I had to throw that in as I had nightmares after seeing it on T.V.

I always wash my food but this cat won't be slappin any oysters down my throat.It's like Okra....slimy snot.:seeya:

Good Lord, I eat almost all of those things too. I have been eating cantaloupe every morning for breakfast.

I will say that I always wash my fruit and vegetables with dishwater and I have done so for years. I can't tell you how many people have made fun of me for this. I definitely plan on sending those people this article....haha.

I've always done that too. I was them down with soap as well. You never know what's touched the outside of that stuff!!! I don't think people think about that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back