2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score

Prime News What do you think George Anthony knows?

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Jane and Ryan Smith prepping for their HLN Special Report appearance!

Nancy Grace
Did Casey Anthony copycat Caylee’s accidental drowning story from a female inmate?

Dr. Drew HLN
Do you think this will happen?

Could Casey walk free?
drdrew.blogs.cnn.com
Medical examiner Werner Spitz testified this weekend. He performed a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony after calling the first autopsy “shoddy”. When Spiitz took the stand, he never mentioned drowning. Could that prove problematic for the defense?..

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

:lol: Jeff Brown saying this is ameteur hour! He can't believe what he is watching.

I swore off the evening talk shows since I spend a lot of time following the case almost daily. I do appreciate your comments, though, and read them when I have time. Thanks for your contributions :)

He also said it was a comedy of errors! :floorlaugh:

I am so seriously ticket at LKB for slamming his honor! She's never seen a judge make this many mistakes of letting evidence in that should be out, and leaving out what should be in. NO BODY messes with HHJP!!!

I've always said since the opening statement that the "drowning" story didn't seriously enter the picture until after the Frye Hearings and Baez had to face the fact that the mounds of evidence would not be kept out.

ICA heard about this other Inmate's story and adopted as her own.

BONUS: The child's GRANDFATHER found him. ICA must have been delighted to share with Baez how they could tie it into throwing GA under the bus.

LIES EXPOSED.

THWARTED.

JVM admitting she's gone out to dinner a few times with Baez.

Can you say "suck up" or "media pandering"?

What about this Dr. Rodriguez is NOT a cofounder of the Body Farm as he testified???

all of the talking heads are saying that the garden lady testified that it was the skull that might have been buried by a canine, showing a clip out of context that appears to support this misinformation... it's now a given as far as they're concerned...

all of the talking heads are saying that the garden lady testified that it was the skull that might have been buried by a canine, showing a clip out of context that appears to support this misinformation... it's now a given as far as they're concerned...

Good grief

Good evening! :seeya:

NG is on now..........

I heard Ashton say "hip bone". I think. :waitasec:

Bottom line---WHY does MSM seem to want ICA to walk free??

:maddening: :banghead:

OMG NG Bomb shell is the coyote buried baby.

Now she is saying FL does not have coyotes. She must not read WS.

NG

Bombshell tonight - outrage in the courtroom; tot mom didn't leave Caylee's behind........coyotes did it! Did tot mom copy Caylee's drowning story from another inmate whose child died in a swimming pool, and was found by the child's grandfather? State plans a rebuttal case. Is GA's alleged mistress set to take the stand for the defense?

Screaming Fl doesn't have coyotes, duh, yes we do.

lmao, right. most places do and they can be pretty brazen. google search for backup:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=coyotes+in+fl#pq=coyotes%20in%20fl&hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&authuser=0&cp=19&gs_id=27&xhr=t&q=coyotes+in+orlando+fl&pf=p&sclient=psy&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=coyotes+in+orlando+fl&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=cd6248f9e4a29d1b&biw=1280&bih=685"]coyotes in fl - Google Search[/ame]

What about this Dr. Rodriguez is NOT a cofounder of the Body Farm as he testified???

That's a bombshell if you ask me. I think the jury should be notified about this mistruth. What a liar:maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back