Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    The question still remains: How did Caylee get from George's arms to the muck? Imo, this muck/coyote/dog thing is a smokescreen. Who cares if coyotes buried it? Who took charge of the body, and who put it there?
    According to the Defense, Roy Kronk did.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

I wonder how much the SA is paying JB for his compelling testimony that he is bringing out from his experts that now all makes sense ... And supports the SA case?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

The case Dr. D just talked about in Fla where the father killed his daughter, hit her with a board, ruptured her liver, buried her in the woods. Eerily similar?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

Wow-Mark E. just said that Judge P has had DP sentences overturned to LWOP, including one with JA as prosecutor, due to state withholding evidence...
    Just my opinion, of course.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Could be. Personally, I put Ms. River or Krystal or whatever her name is right next to Joy Wray and your average jailhouse snitch on the good ol' believability scale.
    Money grubber too... zilch on the credibility scale

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

LWOP is fine with me... maybe better. Doesn't sound like DP is going to be a realistic outcome.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4realtho View Post
    I agree, remember the jail visit when CA was crying and she laughed and asked GA what is she crying about? She seemed to enjoy CA being in pain.
    I'm not sure Casey actually enjoys giving others pain. I think she just doesn't care if she does. She comes across to me as someone who is very indifferent to how others feel. I think if she actually enjoyed others' pain we would have seen more evidence of her causing pain for the sake of it. Instead I see someone who always puts herself first and if doing so causes pain to someone else so what. I don't think she killed Caylee to hurt anyone else, I think she killed Caylee because Caylee was an obstacle to her having what she wanted when she wanted it. JMO

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sappysoul For This Useful Post:

The camera has not been showing a lot of shots of the full defense team lately. Does anyone know what sort of looks have been crossing CM or DS's faces through the past few days in court? Are they supportive of JB? Have they put on their "I'm not with Stupid ->" T-shirts? Has CM turned his hearing aids off in order to retreat into the calm sanity of dementia?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to faefrost For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post
    Krystal Holloway/ River Cruz
    So on the one hand, she says GA said it was an accident. Then on the other, she said, GA was threatened ICA because he thinks she killed Caylee and is demanding to know what she did!
    Didn't she give GA a large sum of money? If so, he could have been just getting over on her...you know, using her. GA was probably just saying things to make her feel as though they were getting closer and making her feel special by confiding in her but in reality, he was only doing it to get her money.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 4realtho For This Useful Post:

You can just imagine it ... "My child drowned in the pool and Grandfather found him/her" ... ICA ... "mine too!".
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    I think Caylee was too little to make it up to the top of that ladder without help. Her legs weren't long enough to climb from one step to the next. I think she would have fallen off before she reached the top. I wonder if the SA thought of that...
    It's possible she could have done it although it would be a feat and if GA were home I am not seeing him not being vigilant enough to have seen her on the first rung of the ladder.......assuming it was even up in the "early morning".

MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Not going to watch Joy Behar since LKB is on. But for those interested, Greta on Fox is covering the case tonight.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Didn't she give GA a large sum of money? If so, he could have been just getting over on her...you know, using her. GA was probably just saying things to make her feel as though they were getting closer and making her feel special by confiding in her but in reality, he was only doing it to get her money.
    about 4k total per the interview with le, the largest she gave him at one time was about 1200.00

link: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...oway021710.pdf
    Last edited by burningsky22; 06-21-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: adding link
    I'm going to go get some duct tape and box cutters at Blockbusters, anyone need anything?

When you love someone you love them forever.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burningsky22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    Not going to watch Joy Behar since LKB is on. But for those interested, Greta on Fox is covering the case tonight.
    Oh...thanks for telling me this...couldn't stand one more minute of LKB...love Greta...wish she would take up the case like she did with the Natalie Halloway case.
    Switching channels now...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    The camera has not been showing a lot of shots of the full defense team lately. Does anyone know what sort of looks have been crossing CM or DS's faces through the past few days in court? Are they supportive of JB? Have they put on their "I'm not with Stupid ->" T-shirts? Has CM turned his hearing aids off in order to retreat into the calm sanity of dementia?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 4realtho For This Useful Post:

Gvs show is all pro defense so far in my opinion. Sigh

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broderick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    Don't let that get to you. I kind of enjoy the shows that try and prove him right. If WE can rebuff it then JA can .... and we usually can
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

33. The Following User Says Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

Can't win.....now LKB's husband is on Greta.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    You can just imagine it ... "My child drowned in the pool and Grandfather found him/her" ... ICA ... "mine too!".

OH WOW! Just like the reaction on the tape to Cindy's flat tire!

ICA=no original thought processes! Maybe Dr. Spitz DID cut her "skull cap" to let out the useless gray matter!
    (Remember, the good doctor couldn't keep the names straight)
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

Helps the state's case, in my opinion. Even if she is unbelievable...
    Am I remembering correctly? Isn't that similar to what GA's friend from Ohio said? The one that came to support the A's right around the time that ICA bonded out? He was LE or former LE also, I believe.

My memory is fuzzy on that....

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiaM For This Useful Post:

Here's a funny video posted on Facebook from today's testimony...so funny!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....87277&comments

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

And, it's the defendant's right to testify

no one can stop her if she wants to. Now, she may listen to JB but she can also insist. I'm sure CM would be against it but JB might think it would create further interest and end up more lucrative for him if she did testify.

So RG thinks that CM will not allow JB to put ICA on the stand, really? I wonder what makes him think that CM can tell JB anything. JB is the ringmaster of that circus.

BOYTWNMOM
    Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confucious

Exactly, I just don't see how this doesn't also

blow up in the DT's face. Her testimony seems ot be that initially GA thought or hoped it was an accident that "snowballed" but he never indicated he had any personal knowledge. Later, when ICA came home and was probably impossible and uncooperative, was when he put her up against the wall and accused her basically of killing Caylee. I don't see how this ends up helping the defense.

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

Helps the state's case, in my opinion. Even if she is unbelievable...

BOYTWNMOM
    Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confucious

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    I wouldn't mind hearing more of the defense side if they were actually rational. But to have someone say the judge is biased because he won't let Baez do whatever he wants is just ridiculous and IMO only said to draw attention to herself. No one can really believe the defense shouldn't have any rules.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sappysoul For This Useful Post:

On one of the camera shots of KC she leaned over to talk with CM today. CM looking very serious puffs up his cheeks a little and lets the air out through his lips in a very telling way. And the next thing you know CM and LF disappear out of the courtroom. I'd love to know what she said to him. From the look on KC's face she knows she's between a rock and a hard place now. The former inmate and the computer materials all in one day plus all the witnesses today being rebutted by SA. jmo

47. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast