State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-22-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I guess it's offically summer!

A couple of other witnesses and it's all over. I was surprised how much Heather looked like Jason and Kimmy looked like Pat. Even without the eye witnesses, it's a strong case.

Anyone think Jason will take the stand today? He just might be arrogant enough to do it.

I think he is not likely to take the stand, BB. If he does, he opens himself up to a plethora of unwanted questions. If he hasn't talked so far, why would he now?

I think it's highly unlikely. The prosecution would be ruthless with him on every detail of his past (and they are with any criminal defendant). I don't see any good that can come of it, or what he could add.

Nope, no way will he testify IMO. He wouldn't have the chair or mamma to hide behind. I guess it made for good drama to say they were considering it.

No way he'll take the stand, although I would pay good money to watch him testify. :D

The only problem is that with people who think they are so smart, they often will not listen to counsel. Even if their attorneys strongly recommend that they keep quiet, they think they know better. He doesn't seem to be that way so far. From what we have seen, he never tried to convince his family and friends that he was innocent, did he? Did anyone even ask him?

Prancy, if anyone did ask, his reply was "my attorneys advised me not to talk about it." So, no, most probably did not ask.

Does Wake County generally not seek the death penalty when there are minor children involved and one parent kills another? They did not seek the death penalty in this case, Brad Cooper or Ann Miller.

From what everyone has testified to, NO ONE was allowed to talk about the case with J. IMHO, he's a :chicken: and he will NOT take the stand.

JMHO
fran

PS....fwiw and IMHO, I THINK the reason J was so emotional on the first days following M's murder, wasn't because she was dead, per se...................but because he was SCARED out of his mind he'd be caught. His problem is he got cockey and now it's not working out so well for him!

court in, jury out. Judge talking.

Lawyers have been able to go over everything.

Wow!

JASON UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members