Let's Make A List....

DeeDee249

Reaction score
We often mention things we'd like to see asked of witnesses on the stand should this case ever come to trial. We may never see that day, but I'd still like to see everyone's questions. If that day ever does come, we have a list all ready to send to the prosecutor!

I'll start with:

To Coroner Mayer: Why did you not put an estimated Time of Death on the autopsy when the state of the body and its contents clearly gave you a small window?
And why did you not put in the WRITTEN report your comments to those present at the autopsy that JB's vaginal injuries were likely caused by digital penetration, and that there had OBVIOUSLY been some sort of sexual assault, both THAT NIGHT and PREVIOUSLY (healing bruises and hymeneal erosion)?

To Steve Thomas:According to the panel of doctors the BPD consulted during this investigation Jonbenet was previously sexually molested.After learning about this how come did you give JR the pass,not only this but you claimed on national TV that he probably didn't even know what PR did that night (killing,staging,writing the RN,etc).Also,you pointed at her being the killer because of her fibers being found at the scene but you never said much about JR's fibers being found in the victim's underwear.
You don't seem naive nor stupid so my question would be....were you somehow part of this conspiracy,did you actually help JB's killer by constantly diverting attention in the wrong direction?

(I know I know ,it's time for a loud OBJECTION now ;) but I'd LOVE to ask this question!)

To BR - when you returned home on that christmas evening, was Jonbenet awake, did you both eat some pineapple, what time did you go to bed, did you fight with your sister over the use of your new nintendo, and what do you remember of the following morning.

John Ramsey, explain to us, how your sweater fibers,from the sweater you wore to the White's party, ended up on your daughters vaginal area.

Asked individually of Patsy and John, why did you call friends, your pastor and BPD, despite the fact that the ransom note said JonBenet would be be-headed if police were notified?

John, how did you see JonBenet in the celler, in the dark, prior to entering the room, or turning on the light, yet FW stepped into the room and could not see JonBenet or the blanket?

There are SO many more questions I wish I could ask. Great idea for a thread DeeDee.

I would love to have seen PR grilled on whether or not she was molested as a child. I firmly believe she would have broken into a million pieces and the truth about JonBenet would have come to light!

I would love to have seen PR grilled on whether or not she was molested as a child. I firmly believe she would have broken into a million pieces and the truth about JonBenet would have come to light!

Boy, did THAT get my attention!

Glad you're back, beck!

Thanks Dave. It's good to be back. Had to take a much needed break. DeeDee, I love this thread!

why police did so a bad job, right after they came into the house, not searching for JB ?,
why did they allow all people staying and moving free in the house ?,
and why did they allow John and friend going searching for JB later?

Good questions - also, did Burke and the other kids (including Jonbenet) eat together at a table set up just for the kids at the party on Dec 25th? Did one of the other kids share something with Jonbenet off their plate by chance - that is something kids do all the time. Was Burke promised a special visit from Santa after Christmas like Jonbenet had mentioned and did Jonbenet mention this to Burke at some point besides the neighbour's daughter?

Question for John Ramsey: When your first daughter died in 1992, did you openly grieve in front of others - ie. crying in public or did you keep that for private? How do you keep going after all your misfortune?

Question for Ms. Reynolds (Mrs. Santa): Out of the many ideas you could have come up with for a broadway play, why did you think that people would want to pay money to see a play about a girl being tortured in a basement? I find that creepy and odd.

Question for Boulder Police: Isn't it standard to seal off a crime scene even if it seems to be a kidnapping? Shouldn't the house have been off limits immediately, the kidnappers rerouted to the police station after calling the Ramseys, and the Ramseys questioned down at the police station? And if a basement door at a crime scene doesn't open for whatever reason, shouldn't it be opened just so that it can be checked out? Were all the people at the Ramsey's Christmas party questioned to the point where the person(s) who made that 911 call that had the police show up was found out? Why was the answering machine on during the party and how could no one hear the phone ringing during the party - was there loud music playing?

Question for the editors of the tabloids: Did you make enough money off the backs of the Ramseys and Jonbenet? Were you pleased with yourself for twisting information and running sensational headlines to sell your newspapers at the expense of this family?

To the murderer(s) of Jonbenet: How can you live with yourself? Do you have children of your own? Do you believe in Karma?

To BR - when you returned home on that christmas evening, was Jonbenet awake, did you both eat some pineapple, what time did you go to bed, did you fight with your sister over the use of your new nintendo, and what do you remember of the following morning.

I would expand on that as well....

I want to know how Burke knows, or got, or heard the information of what happened to JBR, in which he made the statement to the therapist:

"I know what happened, she was killed.” Burke's explanation to the doctor was “someone took her quietly and took her down in the basement took a knife out or hit her on the head."

To Steve Thomas:According to the panel of doctors the BPD consulted during this investigation Jonbenet was previously sexually molested.After learning about this how come did you give JR the pass,not only this but you claimed on national TV that he probably didn't even know what PR did that night (killing,staging,writing the RN,etc).Also,you pointed at her being the killer because of her fibers being found at the scene but you never said much about JR's fibers being found in the victim's underwear.
You don't seem naive nor stupid so my question would be....were you somehow part of this conspiracy,did you actually help JB's killer by constantly diverting attention in the wrong direction?

(I know I know ,it's time for a loud OBJECTION now ;) but I'd LOVE to ask this question!)

You know, Madeleine, I am a a major major supporter of ST but I genuinely think he was seduced by the parallels between his own life and that of John (see, eg, his commenting on his personal affinity with John in the interviews) and his incredible belief that Beth would have confided in someone and that that someone would have spilled the beans had anything untoward happened in that relationship showed astonishing naivete about abuse. In short, he gave John a pass incredibly easily.

That said, he says enough about John, the investigation, the Ramseys etc for it to be unthinkable that he was involved in any conspiracy.

To the DA's department:

Why - for the love of all that is holy - did you put motive above evidence in dealing with this case? 'Family' murders are notoriously hard to classify motive-wise and a lawyer of Hunter's seniority should know how quickly before a crime the motive can appear: a matter of seconds. The perp may not even understand the motive. The DA wanting the police to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt when one would normally expect the test to be probable cause for arrest with the reasonable doubt being the province of the DA and prosecutor is another thing I'd like to discuss with AH.

Equally, the question that inevitably crops up about an accidental death is why PR wouldn't have just called 911? Firstly, have they ever looked at Patsy and her psyche and, secondly, have they ever panicked?

Burke Ramsey, did your mother leave a confession letter to you prior to her death, and if so, did you choose to destroy it and tell no one?

Mrs. Ramsey, what medications were you taking in December of 1996?

Have you ever been diagnosed with a personality disorder?

How did you not know that your daughter was being molested?

Mrs. Ramsey, why did you make 3 calls to Dr. B, on December 7? One at 6:28 p.m., one at 6:50 p.m., and one at 6:59 p.m!

How is it, you cant remember something that was so urgent that you called 3 times in 32 minutes and you cant remember what it was or why you called? Yet you remembered the tissue box was out of place... Withdrawn, your Honor...

Mr. Long, I'll remind you that you're under oath and have sworn to tell the truth.

Did JR tell JAR and yourself, that he found Jonbenets body at 11 am?

What did Mr. Ramsey say after that?

Burke, how did you feel about your sister and the time she spent traveling with your Mom to beauty pageants?

What were the circumstances surrounding the incident of JonBenet being hit by you with a golf club?

What did your parents tell you about JonBenets murder?

I'm pretty sure Don Paugh is still alive. He will be 81 on January 31.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back