1196 users online (242 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

HLN News Now
    Catch all of this morning's testimony from the Casey Anthony trial, beginning now on HLN.

Prime News
    Court is in recess until tomorrow morning (the judge had a personal obligation dealing with budget issues). George Anthony's alleged mistress claims that he told her Caylee’s death was "an accident that snowballed out of control." What do you think about these allegations?

If you missed a minute of this morning's testimony, you can watch it again starting at 1:30pmET on HLN!

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
    TONIGHT: A behind-the-scenes look at the Casey trial with the woman in charge of what goes on “outside” of Judge Perry’s court! What does she have to say about these crazy mob scenes!? We’re live from Orlando and taking YOUR calls! Lines open at 7pET/4pPT: 1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297)!

Nancy GraceTot Mom defense toxicologist tested clumps of Caylee’s hair for 11 powerful drugs --- Xanax, Klonopin, Rohypnol, Valium, Ketamine, Versed, Serax, Halcion, Restoril, Ativan, & Nordiazepam!

Nancy Grace: Casey Anthony: Surprise Witness April Whalen
    abcnews.go.com
    The woman jailed with Casey Anthony has a similar story to Anthony's defense.

Nancy Grace:Chemical markers for human decomposition found in Tot Mom Casey Anthony’s car trunk! Defense’s witness claims that cabbage, onions, or bleach can produce same effect.

The Joy Behar Show Just a few minutes away from tonight's program. While the show is on, here's a question to ponder. Looking back at all that happened today, is Casey better or worse off now compared to before she stepped into the courtroom this morning?

2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
    Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

The Joy Behar Show
    Will cover murder trial from time to time.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Right now the bar at the bottom of the screen on HLN says "Defense struggles with its own witnesses"
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Primtime Special on Tonight on ABC at 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time
    The Story of Casey Anthony

Hope ok to post here if not please mods move. ty

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/case...halen-13901433

I saw the end of this this morning. Watch Dan Abrams after NG says something about JB at about 4:29. You can tell he agrees with her but is afraid to...
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

JVM has Vasco T.'s lawyers on fresh from the deposition...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/case...halen-13901433

I saw the end of this this morning. Watch Dan Abrams after NG says something about JB at about 4:29. You can tell he agrees with her but is afraid to...
    Wow Dan Abrams was at a total loss for words. He had a really hard time trying to spit out what he wanted to say. lol

JVM doing the 1 min 10 sec drive from the A's to the sight Caylee was dumped.

Nejame discussing the defense's ridiculous theories-- specifically, Roy Kronk.

VT's attorneys on JVM:

SA did not attend deposition today.

VT's attorneys re-iterating that the DT filed a motion in this case saying that VT has a relationship with George which is unacceptable and not true.

Vasco went in today and said that he doesn't know anyone in this case...never talked to anyone...GA, ICA, LA.

Joe Episcopo on JVM -

RE: alleged affair

JVM: GA's attorney denies those allegations again today.

JP: DT actions in trying to attack GA is reflecting poorly on ICA - because there's really no reason for them to do that to him - remember she drowned - that's the issue. None of these people killed her - not George, not Vasco - and that's the issue...it's the killing of Caylee.

(ok, so JP never says Caylee and keeps saying "the child", but I can't call her that...she's Caylee)

Oh NG...please be truthful, just once...the sensationalism is too much. Isn't this case dramatic enough??
    Just my opinion, of course.

Nancy Grace is on and she is saying Caylees hair tested positive for a drug called special K used as a sedative in veterinarian offices. She also saying the hair mat tested positive for the date rape drug. Has any body seen any proof of this? I was at work and did listen to some testimony today but I have not heard this. Does anyone know if this was brought up today and if so by who?
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

NG definately goes over the top and sometimes it gets a little sickening even though I like watching her.

Did she say tested for or tested positive?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleleven View Post
    Did she say tested for or tested positive?
    I heard tested for.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast