AC 360 tonight June 22, 2011

mom2pt

Reaction score
I heard that AC 360 will do a report on GA and CA. Tonight at 10eastern. I don't know if there will be any new info, but my twitter feed said it was a big report on them.

I just read it's gonna be about whether the Anthonys believe ICA is guilty.

AC just said their attorney confirms they don't think she is innocent but don't want the dp. :eek: Did I hear that right? Then they went to a news brief. O/T talking about that Jackass guy who wrecked his car...I drive that stretch every day to and from work. I have seen those guys drinking in the middle of the day, hammered, three times in the last three years.

I am glad they mentioned how animated Casey is before the jury enters as well as how Baez tries to "charm" them.

Holy Sh$#! They just said Littman said they don't believe she is innocent but do not want her to get the dp. I am on the verge of tears here for them. Are their eyes finally open? GA has to know she is lying because there is no way he was there when it happened. OMG no wonder CA was such a wreck when she testified. My heart is breaking for them. And I'm no longer mad at the "I love you". Sometimes I think, how could you even want to support her, then I think of my daughter and try to put myself in their shoes...and I can't. I can only think of the frustrating things any 14 year old puts a mother through and how much I love her anyway. WOW!

Jean C says CA will be called tomorrow to the stand and that it could pertain to the computer searches.

Cindy on the stand tomorrow, per Jean C.

"going to try to discuss WHO said she did the search for CHLORO.....(what,ever!) trying to impeach Cindy's depos

Dr. Michael Hunter basically said testing hair after death is a terrible way of finding out what the victim had in their system when they died; it's basically to find out if the victim had been exposed to something before. It would have been strong evidence had their been a positive test result but a negative test doesn't tell much at all.

Holy Sh$#! They just said Littman said they don't believe she is innocent but do not want her to get the dp. I am on the verge of tears here for them. Are their eyes finally open? GA has to know she is lying because there is no way he was there when it happened. OMG no wonder CA was such a wreck when she testified. My heart is breaking for them. And I'm no longer mad at the "I love you". Sometimes I think, how could you even want to support her, then I think of my daughter and try to put myself in their shoes...and I can't. I can only think of the frustrating things any 14 year old puts a mother through and how much I love her anyway. WOW!

I could forgive Cindy Anthony for everything, if she will just do the right thing and publically apologize to Tim Miller. She doesn't have to say another thing, she doesn't have to publically say anthing about ICA. Just do right by Tim.

That poor man was trying his best to help, and bore the brunt of Cindy's grief, anger and denial.

Knowing the kind of man he is, I'm sure he would stop her before the words were out of her mouth and tell her there is no need to apologize.

For people on the West coast, the 7 PM AC360 usually repeats at 8 PM. I am glad because unfortunately I missed the 7 PM showing.

I do believe this tidbit is being put out there tonight because Cindy will be on the stand tomorrow. A buffer is needed because within her Direct testimony it will be shown Cindy lied to officials within the investigation of Caylee's disappearance.

That's the reason the State did not question Cindy about the rumor of a physical fight between Casey and Cindy the night before Caylee met her fate. They did not want to take a chance of painting her or George as liars. They need to appear "pure" in the eyes of the jurors when it comes to the State's case. The State can not afford to have these two appear capable of misdeeds or lying. That would give the defense proof of a its claim this disfunctional family led to Casey's lying.

But folks, it's all just my opinion :dj:

I could forgive Cindy Anthony for everything, if she will just do the right thing and publically apologize to Tim Miller. She doesn't have to say another thing, she doesn't have to publically say anthing about ICA. Just do right by Tim.

That poor man was trying his best to help, and bore the brunt of Cindy's grief, anger and denial.

Knowing the kind of man he is, I'm sure he would stop her before the words were out of her mouth and tell her there is no need to apologize.

I'm afraid to ask, what did Cindy say about Tim Miller?

Love AC. I expect JB to make his "ridicu-lous" before this is through.

So Cindy being called means they are finally done with the experts? Chemists of the world sigh in relief.

Per the AC report, I did't realize George's ex with the two names may be more of an "ex"?. So she told the cops they never an affair but oddly gave an interview to the National Enquirer that she did? Will they call her before or after Vasco

I'm afraid to ask, what did Cindy say about Tim Miller?

Love AC. I expect JB to make his "ridicu-lous" before this is through.

So Cindy being called means they are finally done with the experts? Chemists of the world sigh in relief.

Per the AC report, I did't realize George's ex with the two names may be more of an "ex"?. So she told the cops they never an affair but oddly gave an interview to the National Enquirer that she did? Will they call her before or after Vasco

This River chick is a hot mess of a witness. She's a train wreak....defense has to know they got nothing if they're desparate enough to actually call her to the stand.

Jeff Ashton will bury her.

all IMO

What were Cindy's lies initially in her depos? Sorry, just now catching up with ALL the details of this case...exhausting, lol

That may come. She seems to be having an awakening. MOO

That may come. She seems to be having an awakening. MOO

i wonder if it because they are finally free of all of kc lies, disorder, chaos. she is no longer able to control the puppet strings. i feel she controlled cindy and cindy controlled george. now that the case has started they feel they can distance themselves from her.

This River chick is a hot mess of a witness. She's a train wreak....defense has to know they got nothing if they're desparate enough to actually call her to the stand.

Jeff Ashton will bury her.

all IMO
I agree. And, if you live near her, lock up your jewelry. I understand she has a fondness for burglary and pawn shops.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back