GUILTY PA - Michael Tadlock for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Erie, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Well this is astonishing. Michael L Tadlock signed himself into a mental health facility and told authorities he had molested a child on several ocassions. He also told them he had child *advertiser censored* at home on his computer.

Tadlock from Erie, PA will be sentenced in November.

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110622/NEWS02/306229911/-1/news

The link says he had suicidal thoughts, and I believe he said homocidal thoughts. Ya have to wonder if someone had found him out and that is the reason he went to the Psych hospital.

"Layin It Down"

This admitted pedophile plays bass. He decides to tell all about his family and work on the site.

Why is it that most of these sex offenders who hurt kids love, love, love their family and have marital bliss and their kids are their world?

His hobby used to be smoking pot, but now it's his kids. Who writes that?

http://www.activebass.com/u64371--Michael-Tadlock

Well, we might know why his kids are "his world". As far as the pot comment goes, I'm fairly sure it's pretty common to move past the pot-smoking days and become a family man. Once the kids arrive, there's no extra cash or time for pot. Kind of odd that he'd mention it, though, when you consider the next statement:

"....I work as a Detentions Officer(Jailer) at the Rankin County Sheriff's Department. It's a neat job and there is always something new to learn about human behavior. I am by no means a cop! I treat the the men I deal with like Men until they stop acting like Men...."

More at link

I've always wondered what happens to guys who come clean and say, "I need help". Is asking for help a surefire way never to see your children again? It seems to be the only crime where admitting to the proclivities or a past crime will get you marked for life. Not even admitting to feeling homicidal will get you anything more than treatment, That's not a great motivator for people to come forward. We've gotta find a way.

But he did admit to molesting children, not just thoughts or even child *advertiser censored* possession. He's got to pay for that crime and the damage he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back