Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

I'm thrilled to report that InSession's Beth Karas will be our guest on this week's Websleuths Radio.

Every Sunday 8 PM Easter/5 PM Pacific we discuss what is going on in the Anthony case among a million other things.

You can listen at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...y-murder-trial

Feel free to post your questions here or call in during the show at

7.0.6.-825-0933

Toll Free 8.7.7.-665-1565

AND if you have ideas for guests please post them here. I am working on getting many of your suggestions but please keep them coming.

Thanks everyone for making Webslueths Radio a great success.

Tricia
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Can we please ask Beth why she because Baez' Facebook friend, and how many times she has gone to lunch or dinner with him a' la JVM?

Thank you.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TiaM For This Useful Post:

Websleuths Radio June 26th with Beth Karas

had my own little "wow" moment when I read this!!!

can't wait! thank you Tricia!
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aafromaa For This Useful Post:

So exciting! I will have to listen after since it is my DD's birthday on Sunday.

I can't wait. Trying to think of a question for Beth. I love her commentary! Loved her during the SP trial, and think she is doing even better now.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

BETH KARAS is my favorite amoung all of them! I think she is very fair and centered. Is she really friends with Baez? I'd be surprised. Anyway, Tricia, thanks for having her!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

YEA, BETH!!!
    QueenofWands

Unless a link is included, anything I say, is my opinion and my opinion only. It may not be the truth as others see it, but I do have the right to my opinion.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenofwands For This Useful Post:

Tricia,can you please ask Beth which witness's testimony as to date has impacted her more than any other witness and why?

Thank You

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    someone just said that Baez just texted her his qualifications after the mystery court recess today.

could she verify that and provide some further insight into why he would do that?
    This bee my opinion

I want to ask WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING with this trial??????

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
    Dr.Linda

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LBshrink For This Useful Post:

this should be fantastic. I hope they have maybe some insight on what happened today!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina2011 For This Useful Post:

I would love for you to have Beth K. discuss the similarities between this case and the Scott Peterson case specifically in how the jury ruled based on the lies primarily- what does she think the difference between fL vs. CA jurors would be and how that will affect the outcome!
    Also, does she check Websleuths regularly and do other media players that she knows of check here for info?
    Thank you for getting Bath K.! This is awesome!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coloradoteacher For This Useful Post:

Wanted to bump this. Beth Karas is going to be a great guest tonight.

Make sure to tune in.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

I'm a Court Tv fan and Beth's as well..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

I love Beth Karas . Smart,trustworthy and with class.

Should the thread title be changed to TONIGHT?

Will someone please ask about her own family? Kids ? I know she travels a lot.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I would like to ask Beth whether, she thought that Cindy Anthonys testimony about the search for Chlorophyll that lead to the search for chloroform was that devastating to the prosecutions case?
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

I saw a clip on HLN this morning where BK said the only people in the courtroom fighting for Caylee are the three prosecutors.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I would like to know why the defense table has all the laptops?And why are they distracted from the trial reading chats and blogs?
    Why does the judge allow them to have iphones and texting during court?
    They make faces and discuss things they are reading.
    So Beth?
    Why are laptops and other electronic devices allowed and why can they keep monitoring those during the trial?
    Casey is having way too much fun in court..
    and I wish the jury could see her real laughing personality.
    Thanks Tricia and Beth..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I saw a clip on HLN this morning where BK said the only people in the courtroom fighting for Caylee are the three prosecutors.

They are her voice...

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Tricia, I just want to say how very proud I am to be a member of Websleuths!
    You truly are an amazing woman, a Class Act!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:

"Beth, I've noticed that the only person who meets or exceeds Casey's I ME MINE's is her mother, Cindy. And Cindy loves to mix in a few I-MEAN-WE or WE-I-MEAN-I comments too."

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BuffaloChuck For This Useful Post:

During the Peterson trial, Beth had some interesting observations about his "unusual" family. How does she feel about the Anthony dynamics? She also is usually able to read a Jury very well. How does she feel about this Jury and #4?? Have to add LOVE her.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to biggirl For This Useful Post:

Regarding Beth's statement about the prosecutors being the only ones fighting for justice for Caylee Marie - I could not agree more and wonder if Beth has an opinion on whether the jurors have noticed how empty the courtroom is of Anthony/Plesea family members and questioned why that could/would be even if it's not relevant to the trial and/or Casey's ultimate fate?

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DAWN TREADER For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the heads up, I will be listening. I have one question for her- where do they (BK and JC) find the energy from? I turn TV on in the am before court starts, they are already commenting. Later that afternoon they're still there, after court wrap up starts. Then turn on any of the TH shows at night and they're still talking. Makes me feel tired just thinking of how many hours they put in on this case...

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

I don't know anything at all about Beth, but since I see at the top of this page that Richard Hornsby will also be on, I'll be listening.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crucibelle For This Useful Post:

Questions for Beth:

Why does she think JB had to contact her on Saturday - shortly after court recessed? Is he trying this case in the court of public opinion? Shouldn't he have had more important things to tend to? Plus, he had to have been listening to HLN at the time because his contact with her answered a question she had on air. So, why does JB take the time to contact reporters?

Thankx!

47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast