2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thrilled to report that InSession's Beth Karas will be our guest on this week's Websleuths Radio.

Every Sunday 8 PM Easter/5 PM Pacific we discuss what is going on in the Anthony case among a million other things.

You can listen at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-and-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial

Feel free to post your questions here or call in during the show at

7.0.6.-825-0933

Toll Free 8.7.7.-665-1565

AND if you have ideas for guests please post them here. I am working on getting many of your suggestions but please keep them coming.

Thanks everyone for making Webslueths Radio a great success.

Tricia

Can we please ask Beth why she because Baez' Facebook friend, and how many times she has gone to lunch or dinner with him a' la JVM?

Thank you.

Websleuths Radio June 26th with Beth Karas

had my own little "wow" moment when I read this!!!

can't wait! thank you Tricia!

So exciting! I will have to listen after since it is my DD's birthday on Sunday.

I can't wait. Trying to think of a question for Beth. I love her commentary! Loved her during the SP trial, and think she is doing even better now.

BETH KARAS is my favorite amoung all of them! I think she is very fair and centered. Is she really friends with Baez? I'd be surprised. Anyway, Tricia, thanks for having her!:great:

Tricia,can you please ask Beth which witness's testimony as to date has impacted her more than any other witness and why?

Thank You :)

someone just said that Baez just texted her his qualifications after the mystery court recess today.

could she verify that and provide some further insight into why he would do that?

this should be fantastic. I hope they have maybe some insight on what happened today!

I would love for you to have Beth K. discuss the similarities between this case and the Scott Peterson case specifically in how the jury ruled based on the lies primarily- what does she think the difference between fL vs. CA jurors would be and how that will affect the outcome!
Also, does she check Websleuths regularly and do other media players that she knows of check here for info?
Thank you for getting Bath K.! This is awesome!

Wanted to bump this. Beth Karas is going to be a great guest tonight.

Make sure to tune in.

I love Beth Karas . Smart,trustworthy and with class.

Should the thread title be changed to TONIGHT?

Will someone please ask about her own family? Kids ? I know she travels a lot.

I would like to ask Beth whether, she thought that Cindy Anthonys testimony about the search for Chlorophyll that lead to the search for chloroform was that devastating to the prosecutions case?

I saw a clip on HLN this morning where BK said the only people in the courtroom fighting for Caylee are the three prosecutors.

I would like to know why the defense table has all the laptops?And why are they distracted from the trial reading chats and blogs?
Why does the judge allow them to have iphones and texting during court?
They make faces and discuss things they are reading.
So Beth?
Why are laptops and other electronic devices allowed and why can they keep monitoring those during the trial?
Casey is having way too much fun in court..
and I wish the jury could see her real laughing personality.
Thanks Tricia and Beth..

Tricia, I just want to say how very proud I am to be a member of Websleuths!
You truly are an amazing woman, a Class Act!

"Beth, I've noticed that the only person who meets or exceeds Casey's I ME MINE's is her mother, Cindy. And Cindy loves to mix in a few I-MEAN-WE or WE-I-MEAN-I comments too."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back