Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
    1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
    2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
    3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
    4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?

I would love to know if they use a computerized charting system at Cindy's workplace. They could subpeona records of login/logout times associated with her charting sessions.
    I exercise my first amendment right to share my opinions in every post.

Brad Conway speaking about the Anthony’s: “They want the truth, but it’s going to be difficult when we get there.”

George Anthony speaking about his suicide ideations: “Knowing that my granddaughter was gone, knowing where my daughter’s at and what she’s facing for the rest - possibly her life…”

Cindy Anthony re: baby Caylee: “It wasn’t Casey’s child, it was our child. She belonged to all of us.”

I think we all need to get to work picking apart CA's testimony from today point by point and list every single thing that will impeach her then email it to the SA.

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ami For This Useful Post:

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    I am just now starting to read this part in the afternoon thread. All I can say is thank goodness I was working and not watching. OMG. Tears are streaming down my face.

I haven't got to the cross yet. I will never be able to watch it, only to read what you all wrote and thanks for staying there and writing about it.

This is horrible for the SA case.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tragco For This Useful Post:

What I want to know is this....would her testimony be grounds for Pejury?

What a dirty woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
    1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
    2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
    3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
    4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?
    No, this was "new testimony" today. She stated before that she searched for Chlorophyll. Now states she was at home that day, not at work as her time card showed.

of all your choices #4 is the most interesting to me. The Prosecution is so thorough..certainly they would be prepared for this Chlorophyll/Chloroform hooey..and the FACT that CA & GA were at work had to be substantiated...didn't it???

To me, Linda Drane Burdick seemed outraged, but she also did not keep CA on the stand long. I hope they have a swat team getting those Gentiva emails right now (unless they already have and they are setting a trap for CA). It would be delicious if they would charge her with obstruction and perjury!

I was dumbfounded today. Now I can happily return to despising Cindy Anthony, she had me fooled for a couple of days
    "If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap.
    If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing.
    If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune.
    If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else."
    Chinese Proverb

I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

What also bothered me about the stain testimony is she was never required to point out which stain, there were several evident in the photograph.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to USARDOG For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.
    I think they wanted to show that the computer program was showing a day by day count of the visits so it on day 83 -myspace log in, next day, 84 myspace login rather than 83 visits on this day and 84 visits on the next. That's what I thought, but, it wasn't clear to me either...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nelliebell For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
    I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....
    Yes. Previous bad acts. I too am wondering how that would effect the trial. But the SA did not bite that apple.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalLady View Post
    I think we all need to get to work picking apart CA's testimony from today point by point and list every single thing that will impeach her then email it to the SA.
    I completely agree...they are going to be busy

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?
    Keep this rose Going for Caylee ♥
    _____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

http://www.rsdhope.org/

http://www.rsdfoundation.org/crps.html

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

Good grief , these people will blame anything on that bamboo !

There's the Cindy we all have come to know....as for the slip up about the check charges, I bet the jury absorbed that!
    Inside every human being there are treasures to unlock. Mike Huckabee

I speak for myself. I am here because Inmate Casey never had to suffer the consequences of her actions, which enabled her and ended with the tragic murder of her own 2 year old daughter.

Today I witnessed Cindy Anthony lie in order to protect said inmate daughter from HER CONSEQUENCES.

Two of these things are just like each other (sung to Sesame street theme).....

As sorry as I felt for Cindy as she broke down on the stand, and the fact that I have always maintained this family is certifiable, I want to call her at home and say, "you suck". You just threw your cherished granddaughter under the bus. Cindy: you suck. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by RSDhoping for a cure View Post
    Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?
    oh she said it clear as day. CA is so dippy she will sit there and lie like she did but "forget" to not mention the unmentionable..it is more of the she loves her she hates her syndrome!
    "If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap.
    If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing.
    If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune.
    If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else."
    Chinese Proverb

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to affinity For This Useful Post:

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

Any health care facility would have a. regular internet b. ability to look up any medical condition.

I'm thinking this really isn't as big of a deal as we might think. Give the Pros time to get their comeback straight. They WILL fix this.

Cindy cannot now lie and say SHE did the choloroform search AND say OH ya, I wasn't at work that day, my time card is wrong. REALLY??

The jurors are NOT stupid, these two lies do NOT add up and just seeing how mad LDB was the jurors know that the Pros KNOW these are lies that's why they are so angry.

They will see through this, trust in the system. I admit it is flawed, OJ comes to mind, but Karma got him in the end and it will get CA and ICA too. They both deserve it.

If CA makes a Victim impact statement and turns it into a plea for Casey's life, I might just lose it. I really might. That poor little girl, not a single family member to stand up for her. That's why I think Ashton and LDB are so passionate about getting justice for her because nobody else seems to care.

Well,I hope she made chili because I think the A's will have a crowd tonight.

That testimony went far afield from her depo. The pow wow at JB's office 6 weeks ago did not include GA. The pow wow in the hallway did not include GA.

Surely her lawyer read her prior depo and pointed out the risks of lying?
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Not to mention, if Cindy was at home for personal reasons, she would have taken vacation leave (which would have been reflected on her time card). She said she had 6 weeks of vacation time. Her time card would not have shown she was at work if she wasn't there....not even for a salaried employee. I understand she said she worked OT, but she wouldn't have had OT if she took 2 days off from work that week.

I don't ever remember reading in her depo's that she searched for chloroform...chlorophyll, yes...chloroform, no!
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?
    Chauncey’s trial is currently scheduled to begin on August 11, 2014, with voir dire or jury selection.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:

"If my supervisor filled out my timecard in my absence, ..."

"If I worked 4 hours when day I marked down 8."

"My normal day was a 9 hour day...."

I am thinking the above is a bunch of baloney.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Bill Schaeffer was just saying that one of WFTV's viewers brought to his attention that the searches for chloroform were done within a few seconds of a viewing of My space. Under LDB cross exam CA was asked about whether she had a Myspace on that date... She said no. I totally missed that because I wasn't sure why she asked CA about Myspace at that point. I am sure that during rebuttal LDB will be able to completely impeach CA with that little bit of testimony. ICA is the only one in the house that had a My Space page on that date!

Run, Smooch, Run for your life!

Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast