2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?

I would love to know if they use a computerized charting system at Cindy's workplace. They could subpeona records of login/logout times associated with her charting sessions.

I think we all need to get to work picking apart CA's testimony from today point by point and list every single thing that will impeach her then email it to the SA.

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

I am just now starting to read this part in the afternoon thread. All I can say is thank goodness I was working and not watching. OMG. Tears are streaming down my face.

I haven't got to the cross yet. I will never be able to watch it, only to read what you all wrote and thanks for staying there and writing about it.

This is horrible for the SA case.

What I want to know is this....would her testimony be grounds for Pejury?

What a dirty woman!

Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?

No, this was "new testimony" today. She stated before that she searched for Chlorophyll. Now states she was at home that day, not at work as her time card showed.

of all your choices #4 is the most interesting to me. The Prosecution is so thorough..certainly they would be prepared for this Chlorophyll/Chloroform hooey..and the FACT that CA & GA were at work had to be substantiated...didn't it???

To me, Linda Drane Burdick seemed outraged, but she also did not keep CA on the stand long. I hope they have a swat team getting those Gentiva emails right now (unless they already have and they are setting a trap for CA). It would be delicious if they would charge her with obstruction and perjury!

I was dumbfounded today. Now I can happily return to despising Cindy Anthony, she had me fooled for a couple of days

I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

What also bothered me about the stain testimony is she was never required to point out which stain, there were several evident in the photograph.

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

I think they wanted to show that the computer program was showing a day by day count of the visits so it on day 83 -myspace log in, next day, 84 myspace login rather than 83 visits on this day and 84 visits on the next. That's what I thought, but, it wasn't clear to me either...

I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

Yes. Previous bad acts. I too am wondering how that would effect the trial. But the SA did not bite that apple.

I think we all need to get to work picking apart CA's testimony from today point by point and list every single thing that will impeach her then email it to the SA.

I completely agree...they are going to be busy

Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?

There's the Cindy we all have come to know....as for the slip up about the check charges, I bet the jury absorbed that!

I speak for myself. I am here because Inmate Casey never had to suffer the consequences of her actions, which enabled her and ended with the tragic murder of her own 2 year old daughter.

Today I witnessed Cindy Anthony lie in order to protect said inmate daughter from HER CONSEQUENCES.

Two of these things are just like each other (sung to Sesame street theme).....

As sorry as I felt for Cindy as she broke down on the stand, and the fact that I have always maintained this family is certifiable, I want to call her at home and say, "you suck". You just threw your cherished granddaughter under the bus. Cindy: you suck. Absolutely.

Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?

oh she said it clear as day. CA is so dippy she will sit there and lie like she did but "forget" to not mention the unmentionable..it is more of the she loves her she hates her syndrome!

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

Any health care facility would have a. regular internet b. ability to look up any medical condition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back