1230 users online (239 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

Tracy M. (girl from Leonard P. team who lived with the Anthony's) Speaks out

Snipped:
    In her first interview, the woman who lived with Anthony after her 2-year-old was reported missing tells Diane Dimond about her “crazy” eruptions, romantic interests—and quest for fame.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...tells-all.html

AWESOME!!!
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Why would they not call her to the stand?

“Casey walked into the room and said, ‘So you’re the babysitter?’ To my amazement, she gave me a hug and she was very upbeat and talkative. I thought there would be a few tears or at least some sadness displayed in her nature. There was no mention of the child—no tears for Caylee.” <snipped from above article>

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    Why would they not call her to the stand?
    The article says it's because they might be afraid the jury would consider her to be a part of the Padilla circus.

Wow, she refused to talk with Tim.

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

Snipped:
    And this instance straight from Conroy’s notes: While watching TV news coverage of Baez shielding her from the media onslaught, Casey told Conroy she thought Baez was the best lawyer ever because when asked by a reporter what his client had whispered in his ear at that moment, “he told the media that Casey stated, ‘I’m innocent, I want to walk out of here with my head high.’ Casey revealed what she had actually said was, ‘Get me the **** out of here!’”

WS'ers, I can't find the TracyM LE interview thread to bump, any assistance would be kindly appreciated. It's got some great commentary from what I remember.
    Her original LE interview is on Youtube and WFTV.

I think they won't call her b/c that would open up the whole LP circus and he has said a few things that advance the whole RK theory that would prove troublesome.
    The whole group does a lot of speculation so they could be volatile on the stand.

Very interesting article. I remember her interview with LE - she had quite a nervous laugh (lauged at everything!). It's no wonder the SA didn't put her on the stand -- she prolly didn't have much to add that would compete the the Hot Body Contest.

What got me though....

Casey told Conroy she thought Baez was the best lawyer ever because when asked by a reporter what his client had whispered in his ear at that moment, “he told the media that Casey stated, ‘I’m innocent, I want to walk out of here with my head high.’ Casey revealed what she had actually said was, ‘Get me the ****** out of here!’”

Shows who the real ICA is.

MOO

Mel

I almost think she was lying to Tracy about saying that to<modsnip> while walking out of jail the 1st time. I guess anything is possible but I couldn't imagine her stopping just to say that. Gosh, I don't know though, she makes my head spin.
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 06-24-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: no name calling :-)

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    That was a very interesting article by Diane Dimond in the Daily Beast. I really understand a lot more about Narcissists! I don't think I am closely related or living near one ......but you never know!!!! Scary isn't it!!!!

I really think there is more to what happened in the house. For some reason I feel as if Tracy is holding back.

Great article. Thanks for posting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    I really think there is more to what happened in the house. For some reason I feel as if Tracy is holding back.
    Well, for one thing, IIRC she sent money to Casey when she was sent back to jail. Guess she got taken in by her too.

I think it is best if they don't call her. There is some reason that they are not and I trust the state's judgment. I talked to LP and TC briefly in the beginning and had posted about it, but it was so long ago I don't know if it is still here. One thing that I will always remember tho is that she told me that she liked her (as a person, I assume) but I was kind of surprised that she said this. Nothing she said was anything that I feel she has lied about, but just the fact that she said that she liked her was enough that it worried me.

That said, when someone compliments one of my children, my insides feel like little fireworks going off and I feel that it is also a compliment for me. This is the most telling to me of the whole article:

"On another occasion, while looking at a book of baby pictures of Caylee, Conroy remembers cooing a compliment about the child. “Suddenly, there was Casey with her own book saying, ‘Yeah, but look at my baby pictures!’ And she plopped her book on my lap, covering up Caylee’s.”"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast