1110 users online (209 members and 901 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Was a stun gun used in this crime?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 31.34%
  • No

92 68.66%

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Was a stun gun used in the crime or not

Personally I think it didn't exist and it was abrasions or something of that sort and it is just Smit trying to prove an intruder did it. A theory is that Mr .Smit had just closed a case where everyone though the parent or someone committed a crime and he was the only one who thought differently. It turned out he proved everyone wrong. So could this simply have just been him trying to be hero again. That i'm not so sure of, in any case do you think a stun gun was used or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox
    Personally I think it didn't exist and it was abrasions or something of that sort and it is just Smit trying to prove an intruder did it. A theory is that Mr .Smit had just closed a case where everyone though the parent or someone committed a crime and he was the only one who thought differently. It turned out he proved everyone wrong. So could this simply have just been him trying to be hero again. That i'm not so sure of, in any case do you think a stun gun was used or not?
    I've seen then pictures, it isn't abrasions. It is clearly either a stun gun, or from appearances, a snake bite! (Not that I think that's what it was, but it looks like one.)

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Yes, IMO a stun gun was used on JonBenet. She had been stungunned at three locations -- on the right side of her face near the ear; on the left lower part of her back; and on the back of her left lower leg near the ankle.

The stun gun injuries on JonBenet's back were the easiest to examine. The coroner, Dr. John Meyer, originally noted the marks in the autopsy report as three sets of twin "abrasions", but changed his diagnosis later, saying the tiny rectangular twin marks were consistent with stun gun injuries.

JMO

I believe they are stun gun marks, as well, but didn't know Meyer ever cleared this up or agreed with Doberson.
    http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...art=3&ie=UTF-8

I'm a dont know. Use of a stun-gun moves the case into another realm altogether, and might need re-consideration of the idea: A Ramsey Did It.

Sissi,

IMO a stun gun was used on JonBenet. The coroner, John Meyer, the only pathologist to examine and measure the injuries on JonBenet's body itself, also agrees (after at first calling the injuries "abrasions" in the autopsy report). On pg 431 of PMPT pb:

"When they had gathered sufficient information, Ainsworth, Pete Hofstrom, Trip DeMuth, and Detective Sgt. Wickman met with the coroner, John Meyer. After reviewing the photos and this new information, Meyer concluded that the injuries on JonBenet's face and back were, in fact, consistent with those produced by a stun gun."

JMO

I'm tired,does anyone want to try and figure this out?

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

It looks like darnay bombed, but it is late...
    I mean, the bottom line is with no

10 conditions whatsoever, do you formally and

11 unequivocally withdraw Dr. Stratbucker as an

12 expert witness in this case?

13 MR. HOFFMAN: Yes, I do, formally

14 and without any conditions.

15 MR. WOOD: And, likewise, will you

16 stipulate that under no circumstances will you

17 reengage him in any fashion with respect to the

18 Wolf v. Ramsey case in the future?

19 MR. HOFFMAN: Absolutely. I will

20 not reengage him in any way.

21 MR. WOOD: With that stipulation,

22 then there is obviously no reason for us to

23 continue the deposition today. So the

24 deposition is terminated in light of the

25 witness' withdrawal by counsel for plaintiff.

Was a stun gun used? Absolutely.
    Karen

It's more likely JonBenet was injured from the White's electric fence than from a stun gun. Evidence from Burke's interviews affirms he was shocked on 12/25/1996 so the chances are JonBenet was too. Any testing is incomplete that doesn't take this given piece of evidence into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    It's more likely JonBenet was injured from the White's electric fence than from a stun gun. Evidence from Burke's interviews affirms he was shocked on 12/25/1996 so the chances are JonBenet was too. Any testing is incomplete that doesn't take this given piece of evidence into consideration.
    The 2 side-by-side burn marks are more consistant with a stun gun. Having 3 pairs of side-by-side burn marks is unlikely for a fence, I think. Again, the picture I saw looked just like you'd imagine a snakebite would.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Yes, IMO a stun gun was used on JonBenet. She had been stungunned at three locations -- on the right side of her face near the ear; on the left lower part of her back; and on the back of her left lower leg near the ankle.

The stun gun injuries on JonBenet's back were the easiest to examine. The coroner, Dr. John Meyer, originally noted the marks in the autopsy report as three sets of twin "abrasions", but changed his diagnosis later, saying the tiny rectangular twin marks were consistent with stun gun injuries.

JMO
    Holy cow! Isn't 3 times a bit extreme for a little 6 year old girl? On an adult you wouldn't need to zap them head, back, and lower leg, unless it was a really weak stun gun, but again, she was just a tiny little person! That's insane.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I think the marks look like flying pig bites.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    I think the marks look like flying pig bites.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Last edited by BrotherMoon; 10-16-2004 at 09:33 AM.

1) Using a stungun to subdue Jonbenet, would have make her shout of pain. Not a "discret" weapon for an "intruder". That's to say, not a logic weapon in this case.

2) In any case.... What stungun? Marks in her skin don't match the distance between prongs with any known stungun's brand, Air Taser included.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast