1090 users online (240 members and 850 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.
    Posts
    7,544

    Peter Falk of Colombo fame dies at 83!

    I am SO sad...I just loved Peter Falk..What a great actor and Human being!! He will truly be missed..RIP dear Colombo!!

    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13922090
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,640
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    I am SO sad...I just loved Peter Falk..What a great actor and Human being!! He will truly be missed..RIP dear Colombo!!

    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13922090
    Oh Dolly, I am so sad too. I love Peter Falk. My DD's favorite movie is Princess Bride which we watch often. I most admired his role in The Inlaws and we watch it over and over in my family.

    RIP Peter Falk! You will always be remembered and your talents will be missed. Hollywood has lost one of it's greatest actors.

    Serpentine in heaven!!

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    382
    I'm another who loved Peter Falk. So very sad. I think he had been ill.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,486
    Awwwww!!!There will never be another Colombo!How very sad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by gm8549 View Post
    I'm another who loved Peter Falk. So very sad. I think he had been ill.
    I'm pretty sure he had Alzheimer's. Too bad....I love the show "Columbo" and the character, and Peter Falk. It's sad to see all these old familiar icons dying....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    I'm pretty sure he had Alzheimer's. Too bad....I love the show "Columbo" and the character, and Peter Falk. It's sad to see all these old familiar icons dying....
    Yes, he had Alzheimer's, that's pretty cool you took his name on WS!

    Ahhh....just one more thing Mr. Falk.....rest in peace, buddy.


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nothing to see here, move along...
    Posts
    7,966
    Say hi to my Dad, all right? And rest easy, be free and happy...you did good.

    Best-
    Herding Cats

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Oh Dolly, I am so sad too. I love Peter Falk. My DD's favorite movie is Princess Bride which we watch often. I most admired his role in The Inlaws and we watch it over and over in my family.

    RIP Peter Falk! You will always be remembered and your talents will be missed. Hollywood has lost one of it's greatest actors.

    Serpentine in heaven!!

    wm
    The Inlaws is the best!

    "Are you interested in joining? The benefits are terrific. The trick is not to get killed. That's really the key to the benefit program."

    Shelly: "Did we hit the little boy on Sixth Avenue?"
    Vince: "No, we missed him by a good foot and a half."

    I'm going to watch it tonight.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,495
    Unique man! Just loved him!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,024
    Peter Falk was one of my favorite "older" comedy actors. He and Leslie Neilson. Now they are both gone. RIP Peter!! You were truly a comedic legend.


  11. #11
    I Peter Falk! Columbo was an awesome show! And that style of sleuthing will forever be known as "doing it Columbo style".

    Rest in Peace

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Say hi to my Dad, all right? And rest easy, be free and happy...you did good.

    Best-
    Herding Cats
    That was totally my thought!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,655
    1973 Time magazine article on Falk and Columbo.

    http://ti.me/iY6fpI
    Last edited by Skittles; 06-24-2011 at 08:24 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,808
    RIP Peter/Colombo.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,676
    RIP Peter-- he was adored by many.

    Goz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Famed voice-over icon Peter Thomas dies at 91
    By los2188 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 03:59 PM
  2. Steven Gately of Boyzone fame dies at 33 years old.
    By DollyPardonMe in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 09:45 AM
  3. Nirvana, Kiss, Peter Gabriel headed to Rock Hall of Fame
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:53 AM
  4. 'Mission: Impossible' star Peter Graves dies in LA
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:45 AM