Peter Falk of Colombo fame dies at 83!

I am SO sad...I just loved Peter Falk..What a great actor and Human being!! He will truly be missed..RIP dear Colombo!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/columbo-star-peter-falk-dies-83/story?id=13922090

Oh Dolly, I am so sad too. I love Peter Falk. My DD's favorite movie is Princess Bride which we watch often. I most admired his role in The Inlaws and we watch it over and over in my family.

RIP Peter Falk! You will always be remembered and your talents will be missed. Hollywood has lost one of it's greatest actors.

Serpentine in heaven!!

wm

I'm another who loved Peter Falk. So very sad. I think he had been ill.

Awwwww!!!There will never be another Colombo!How very sad.:heartbeat:

I'm another who loved Peter Falk. So very sad. I think he had been ill.

I'm pretty sure he had Alzheimer's. Too bad....I love the show "Columbo" and the character, and Peter Falk. It's sad to see all these old familiar icons dying....

I'm pretty sure he had Alzheimer's. Too bad....I love the show "Columbo" and the character, and Peter Falk. It's sad to see all these old familiar icons dying....

Yes, he had Alzheimer's, that's pretty cool you took his name on WS!

Ahhh....just one more thing Mr. Falk.....rest in peace, buddy.

Say hi to my Dad, all right? And rest easy, be free and happy...you did good.

Best-
Herding Cats

Oh Dolly, I am so sad too. I love Peter Falk. My DD's favorite movie is Princess Bride which we watch often. I most admired his role in The Inlaws and we watch it over and over in my family.

RIP Peter Falk! You will always be remembered and your talents will be missed. Hollywood has lost one of it's greatest actors.

Serpentine in heaven!!

wm

The Inlaws is the best!

"Are you interested in joining? The benefits are terrific. The trick is not to get killed. That's really the key to the benefit program."

Shelly: "Did we hit the little boy on Sixth Avenue?"
Vince: "No, we missed him by a good foot and a half."

I'm going to watch it tonight.

Peter Falk was one of my favorite "older" comedy actors. He and Leslie Neilson. Now they are both gone. RIP Peter!! You were truly a comedic legend.

I :heart: Peter Falk! Columbo was an awesome show! And that style of sleuthing will forever be known as "doing it Columbo style".

:rose: Rest in Peace :rose:

Columbo is the greatest detective character of all time just slightly ahead of Jim Rockford, IMO. Columbo episodes were great because you saw how the murder was committed but the fun was in watching Columbo figure it out by using the murderer to help him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back