What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

who knew?

Reaction score
Any ideas about what info Lee overheard with his parents that he gave to Jose Baez?

Any ideas about what info Lee overheard with his parents that he gave to Jose Baez?

I was under the impression that the information he provided to defense was something he heard while he was in the courtroom before he testified. I didn't hear that it necessarily came from his parents.

I believe that any information that he provided to the DT would be beneficial to ICA AND that it would be information that GA or CA would NOT want the DT to know about......

I think that GA, CA and LA are all in agreement that they do not want ICA to receive the death penalty.

I think the answer lies in how/why those 3 parties might have a different opinion on a critical issue. I can't imagine what this issue might be.

All I know is I am more confused now that I was before this circus began. I'm so tired of hearing that because there are photos of Caylee in a pool that now there is reasonable doubt???? I have hundreds of pool/beach photos of my daughters - and they are both still alive. NONSENSE All of it!!!

After hearing LA's testimony over and over on HLN, it was something he learned "from his parents".

I agree with all your points tennisgirl.... But they were discussing on HLN that Lee was with his parents and their attorney and something he overheard was important enough to him to call Baez and give him the info. I just can't imagine what it is .. I figured it would be something that would help ICA, but does LA have enough to help ICA shove his dad under the bus? He definitely is very troubled - obviously feels like he was the outsider in his family.

I'm guessing it was HUGE. After thinking about it, LA goes to the defense, what, like last week? and now this week CA and LA are in lock step. If I were to speculate, I say it has something to do with GA and now ICA, CA and LA are all about to toss him smooth under the bus! JMOO :panic:

I don't know but I am sure that he felt it would benefit ICA. After today, I am more sure than ever that Lee needs intensive counseling.

:panic:I'm guessing it was HUGE. After thinking about it, LA goes to the defense, what, like last week? and now this week CA and LA are in lock step. If I were to speculate, I say it has something to do with GA and now ICA, CA and LA are all about to toss him smooth under the bus! JMOO :panic:

JVM said she rode down all 23 floors in the elevator with LA,CA and GA, and that GA turned and faced the wall while LA and CA whispered to each other.

JB and the inmate already tossed Lee under the bus. Looks like he made a deal with the devil to save his sorry self.

JB and the inmate already tossed Lee under the bus. Looks like he made a deal with the devil to save his sorry self.

AGREED...and I sure didn't hear ANY questions regarding his "inappropriate" advances towards his sister.....just saying.

GA better be prepared for that bus. Looks like it may be a double decker full of Sumo wrestlers

AGREED...and I sure didn't hear ANY questions regarding his "inappropriate" advances towards his sister.....just saying.

Exactly! And notice, the media doesn't ever bring up the sex abuse allegations any more. It's as if JB never accused GA and LA of abuse!! :waitasec:

I have no idea what Lee thought was so important he had to run and tell the lawyer he thinks is incompetent. Furthermore, I'm not sure I care. The man needs help.

JVM said she rode down all 23 floors in the elevator with LA,CA and GA, and that GA turned and faced the wall while LA and CA whispered to each other.

I think the family is honestly about to toss GA into a hole he can't get out of. If there was any SA, that would inflame them all, and the affair... well I'm guessing that still stings CA and LA is gonna take her side. GA's the odd out, and I think the DT is intentionally waiting to put him on the stand, and then when they do, are they laying the foundation to scapegoat "Dad"??

I don't know but I am sure that he felt it would benefit ICA. After today, I am more sure than ever that Lee needs intensive counseling.

ITA and apparently so does his fiance.

Exactly! And notice, the media doesn't ever bring up the sex abuse allegations any more. It's as if JB never accused GA and LA of abuse!! :waitasec:

I agree completely. I just hope the jury is smarter than the media - If I were on the jury and heard all of the abuse allegations and then I saw the defense cuddling up with LA (one of the abusers) I know this wouldn't fly for me. I would also expect/DEMAND that the DT at least ATTEMPT to prove the abuse allegations....

I think that the most intelligent/no nonsense jurors will be able to lead the jury to the only conclusion - 1st degree murder.

Total speculation: he heard GA say that he is not going to lie on the stand and say what the Defense wants him to say

This whole trial is a farce any more. Not only did Lee go to the defense with something CA and GA were discussing with their lawyer and Lee's for that matter, but when JA brought it up, JB seemed to think it would show impropriaty on his part? It's sickening, the whole family deserves each other and JB too. :maddening:

I am wondering too...How did JA know that Lee met with the defense?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back