Questions For Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexiintoronto

Reaction score
I wonder about so many things when I watch baez.

My first question is: Their defense is that GA participated in this fantastical cover-up of an accidental drowning, allegedly so that casey would avoid child neglect charges, and the wrath of CA. Why would GA continue with the ruse when casey is facing the death penalty or life in prison? Or simply, what does the family gain by continuing on with this alleged cover-up?

What is with the big easel with the wrinkled paper?

Do you have any questions for baez?

I want to know if he or Casey is driving this flying circus of an opening argument. I also want to know if he's ever heard the Benjamin Franklin quote "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"? I can see places where jurors may find reasonable doubt. I don't however, see anyone swallowing ALL of the following:

George sexually abused Casey; pulled a dead Caylee out of the pool; handed her body off to Casey; later helped dispose of it; Kronk comes along and Thompson too and yet out of all of these people, not one told another soul, all kept quiet enough to keep this under wraps for three years now. :banghead:

Oh! And I find him annoyingly sexy, is he available for a date?

I would ask him if he is going for the world record for sidebars.

I would ask him is he REALLY believes his client is innocent! And then I would dare him to tell the truth!

I want to know the name of the girl who dumped him for Dr. Vass and if she was a chemist.

I would ask him how he would feel if his children were watching this trial.

Ummm?

"Have you ever read a book of Florida Law?" or at the very least a book of Florida Discovery rules?

(Here's a hint JB. RK and GA's phone records. Those are directly discover able by you. All you have to do is provide the subpoena to the phone company. The state doesn't have to provide those to you unless they are either going to use them in the case or in the rare case where they are clearly or obviously exculpatory. and that exculpatory clause. You have to do your own investigating and not just read what the state sends you.)

I would ask-- If you are in need of money after the trial, for fines, mortgage, child support, whatever, would you consider setting up a tomato throw with yourself as the target?

I'd pay five bucks a piece for beefsteak. Just sayin', you have options. :)

I would also ask Baez the following:

If ever in your life you are faced with one of your children sitting in the same position as Casey, how would you feel if the defense team decided to blame you for molesting your child and this is why she covered and lied to all the people who were trying to help her, Knowing that you sir had never laid a hand on her in your life?

Thank you!
:worms:

I personally would like to know how he sleeps at night, lives with himself or looks in the mirror.

Let There Be Justice for Caylee!!

I would ask-- If you are in need of money after the trial, for fines, mortgage, child support, whatever, would you consider setting up a tomato throw with yourself as the target?

I'd pay five bucks a piece for beefsteak. Just sayin', you have options. :)

---------
Hey Quiche, I'm growing beefsteaks can I throw too?:floorlaugh: i will donate the tomatoes.

Why do you always have a smirk on your face and wobble your head in a circular motion when you get overruled on an objection?

Mr. Baez,

Do you understand that for the rest of your life your actions in this case will haunt you, years from now when you wake up in the middle of the night after a nightmare, and you age quickly and illness comes upon you unexpectedly, when you have no peace in your soul and can't quite put your finger on what is wrong. That is Lady Justice, she will hunt you down and in the darkest hours in your life when there is no one to place blame upon but yourself; Will it have been worth it?

---------
Hey Quiche, I'm growing beefsteaks can I throw too?:floorlaugh: i will donate the tomatoes.

Wouldn't that be the most fun ever?! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member