What would be your closing argument if you were on the st?

krt

Inactive
Reaction score
I would start off with showing beautiful pictures of Miss Caylee marie then go to the video of her being transposed into a skull....saying look at this innocent young girl named Caylee Marie Anthony, whom by no fault of her own had her life taken away by the person she trusted the most..... her own MOTHER. I would then use a slide show of the terms Mother was looking up in March of 2008 and then show the records that prove CA was lieing on the stand re conducting some of those searches and then go into The last time Caylee Marie Anthony was seen is approximately June 16, 2008 and play the "You are my Sunshine" and her laying on her grandfather. I would then state This poor innocent beautiful little girl was not reported for 31 days. 31 days.......and NOT EVEN BY HER OWN MOTHER! I would then play the 911 tape. What was her mother doing during those 31 days? Was she out searching for her daughter? Was she posting flyers, was she manning a control center? No, not only was she convicted of obstructing justice and lieing to police officer's, family, boyfriend? No..... Caylee Marie's mother was I would then show a slide show of pictures of mommy pole dancing, getting videos, booze, drinking, getting a tattoo etc......I would then show the jail house clips of Mother only being concerned about herself. We've heard all about Caylee Marie's Mother imaginary friends and have heard individuals say "just because she's a liar doesn't mean she's a murderer." I beg to differ. Why does one lie? To cover up something he or she has done wrong. You've heard Caylee Marie was kidnapped, you have also heard that Caylee Marie drowned in the pool...I would then play the jailhouse video re Cindy mentioning people are talking that Caylee Marie drowned in the pool. Here are some of the problems with EITHER of these theories. 1. Why put duct tape on a tiny innocent little girl if she drowned? A drowning is thought of as an accident as pointed out by Dr. G. You've heard testimony that the jawbone had not shifted so therefore poor Caylee Marie wasn't DEAD when the duck tape was put over her mouth/nose. As well as the duct tape was a brand no longer around and was from OHIO where the family used to live. You've also heard that Caylee Marie could NOT open the sliding glass door that lead to the pool. Regarding being kidnapped....well there is no Zeneida so therefore no kidnapping. All the alleged citings and no emotion from Caylee Marie's mother until they found a body and it had not been yet identified......15 houses down from her family's home!!! You've heard that the smell from the car smelled like rotting pizza yet then I would play the 911 call re "it smells like a dead body has been in the car" and recite GA indicating "please don't let this be my grandbaby" and refer to the scientist that jumped 3 feet back when he opened the canister that had part of the trunk stain in it and point out the stains that were in the car PRIOR to purchasing were NOT where the fetal stain was. I would then refer to the garage guy's comments. I could go on and on such as in regards to the alleged sex abuse by her family, the only times she cried during deliberations etc.....I would close with I just hope that Caylee Marie may now rest in la bonita vida in her afterlife since her Mother won't! May God and Caylee Marie have mercy on your soul Casey Marie Anthony.

--Casey carrying on for 31 days before she was busted by mommy dearest.
--the computer searches and the duct tape to show intent.
--emphasis on the lies and deception.
--not sure if the state will just ignore the drowning claim. or they will drive the mack truck over it and say "this was no accident!".
--That Casey had every opportunity to come clean about an accident etc.
--Caylee's body being hidden and then transported in the car and then dumped in the brush like trash left to rot with animals chewing her bones etc.
What kind of person does that to another person...a child...their own child? They need to drive it home here that Casey is a monster. They can wrap it up with photos of little Caylee's remains.

Seriously people, there are alot of intelligent people in this forum......we need to give the ST ideas to branch off of.....any little bit of enlightenment could help!

* While our heart's go out to Cindy Anthony, her story of searching chloroform 82 times because her dog was eating bamboo shoots is silly. She is trying to protect her daughter. And it's too late. It's time for her daughter to finally, for once, to be accountable for her actions.

* No one is asking you to check your common sense at the door. That's why we have juries of people like you.

Blaise

* No one is asking you to check your common sense at the door. That's why we have juries of people like you.

Blaise

Would it had been too much to ask for LDB to start out, 'As Blaise from websleuths said . . . '

I guess it was.

Blaise (with her Grasp of the Obvious firmly in place)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back