geraldo rivera said he has spoken to Judge Perry about this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven30CA

Reaction score
what the hell? Is he serious? OMg, I know for A FACT that any Judge CAN NOT talk about any case that they are sitting on.

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

Sure. He did the interview in Al Capone's Vault. (That's funny to people old enough to remember.) :wink:

what the hell? Is he serious? OMg, I know for A FACT that any Judge CAN NOT talk about any case that they are sitting on.

I have a feeling that he is trying a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

did you hear this??? just posted this on another thread

aaarrrggg

did anyone see O'Reilly?...was just flipping through channels, and Juan is on tonight with Geraldo....

yes, they went THERE. Geraldo just said that LA sounded like the DADDY of Caylee on the stand today......just paused it and told DH i had posted something earlier on the HLN thread that i thought that was what they were all referring to, but no one said. That is supposedly why LA was so sad.

Mind you, he is NOT the father, but what do Baez and Geraldo care

Well I sincerely hope that HHJP finds this out tonight so that in the morning he can hold the liar in contempt for trying to disrupt a capitol murder trial. Maybe we will see another sobbing moment like we did in jury selection.

Well come on, even if he did, HHJP didn't say much of anything. He's not an idiot. This is just fluff, IMO.

I am sorry but Geraldo is a joke, gag me, literally !
I'm calling BS on this guy and wait until HHJP gets a hold of him, there is no way in hades Perry spoke to this, whatever you want to call him.

IF this convo even happened, I'm pretty sure it was more like Geraldo asked Judge Perry something & HHCJBP told him he couldn't comment & THAT WAS THAT! I don't believe for one second that JP would jeopardize either the case or his own stellar reputation - especially for someone like GR...

did you hear this??? just posted this on another thread

aaarrrggg

did anyone see O'Reilly?...was just flipping through channels, and Juan is on tonight with Geraldo....

yes, they went THERE. Geraldo just said that LA sounded like the DADDY of Caylee on the stand today......just paused it and told DH i had posted something earlier on the HLN thread that i thought that was what they were all referring to, but no one said. That is supposedly why LA was so sad.

Mind you, he is NOT the father, but what do Baez and Geraldo care

Yes, i heard it on the show.. i had to rewind the clip to make sure that I heard it correctly.......

So is this what Lee ran over to the DT with ?

Sounds like the shoe is getting a bit tight and there hoping a new judge will give in more to them.

Geraldo was probably holding a brief case at the time and asked HHJP about that case!! IS THIS (BRIEF) case black? :crazy:

Oh nards. If we get even one lesson from this fiasco it's that no msm talking head should ever be afforded even the most benign benefit of accuracy. GR has been sucking off the head of whatever crayfish come lately he can find. And he's not any good at it. He is now more than a generation removed from relevancy - and even then he was nothing more than seconds.

Sure he did, don't you know?

Probably went something like this:

GR: Morning, Judge
HH: Morning, Jerry

:seeya:

IF this convo even happened, I'm pretty sure it was more like Geraldo asked Judge Perry something & HHCJBP told him he couldn't comment & THAT WAS THAT! I don't believe for one second that JP would jeopardize either the case or his own stellar reputation - especially for someone like GR...

I totally agree!!

I did read that Geraldo was on the front row today. It prolly went down like this:

Geraldo: Hey!! Judge!!! Hey!!! Judge Perry!!!!! How's it going???!!!! Thoughts on the trial???!!!!

HHJP: Smiling- Gerallo- you know I can't say anything to you bout this trial. Now get on outta here before I let da bailiff shoot ya.

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member