Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

I think it is caylee, but many do not.
    Discuss.

I think WOO's post from the other thread pretty much proves it IS Caylee. I no longer have any doubts myself. Thanks again for pointing that out.

PLEASE SEE BELOW!!! I copied and pasted both posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CementPond View Post
    Yes. You are correct. That link didn't work for me and the NG logo blocked the feet. But I did see clear as day on this link.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8155334
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Starting at the 2:50 mark and especially around the 3:05 mark - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CementPond For This Useful Post:

I'm honestly not sure. To me the child in the photo seems tall , especially considering both CA and ICA are petite. Is Caylee's height listed on the missing person flyer that the A's had?
    Keep this rose Going for Caylee ♥
    _____/)___/)______./Ż"""/')
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\)ŻŻ\)ŻŻŻ'\_„„„„\)
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

http://www.rsdhope.org/

http://www.rsdfoundation.org/crps.html

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RSDhoping for a cure View Post
    Is Caylee's height listed on the missing person flyer that the A's had?
    Yes, she is listed as 37" tall.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
    The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.

I think it is her. I think it is possible that the door was left cracked and it is a picture of her trying to open it more, not that she necessarily opened it herself. Also, I have seen people say how heavy those doors are and how hard they are to open. That depends on how new it is, how well it is on the track and oiled/slicked (i.e. WD40).

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Aqua_Green_Bean For This Useful Post:

ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Yes, she is listed as 37" tall.
    Seems this girl is more like 35-36 so perhaps it was right before a growth spurt?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Isn't it possible that the shoes and clothes could've been put on the girl to make it appear to be Caylee, after all, CA saves everything.
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

There is no picture of Caylee carrying the ladder to the pool...

My children are of average height and they were not that tall at age 3-years-old. The girl in this photo looks like she is 4 1/2 - years-old. IMO

I think the pic is Caylee, and I have compared the legs, etc. to other pics and it looks like the same child. The fact that HLN is still showing it to viewers as evidence pics means to me there is no problem with the pic.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo
    They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aqua_Green_Bean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Seems this girl is more like 35-36 so perhaps it was right before a growth spurt?
    Those athletic shoes have thick soles. Probably adding 1.5" to her height.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
    The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.
    Right, whether the pic is elongated or not, the relationship of the child to the door handle is the main part of the evidence. I think the pic remains in evidence and that the court has no issue with it.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

I think it is her, i can't imagine JA and co letting it through if there was ANY suspicion.

o/t but that guy singing 'girl, you'll be a woman soon" to Caylee on her Birthday makes me feel a little sick!

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to justanother For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua_Green_Bean View Post
    They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.
    Oh, they sure do...good call.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

I think it is caylee, but many do not.
    I haven't seen any convincing argument that this is not Caylee, or that the photo as presented by the defense was somehow altered.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Average height of sliding glass door is 72 inces, Average height of Door frame is 80 inches.....I'm just posting this as I'm resarching.
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

Take a look at this zoomed in shot of her hand.... am I crazy or does it seem like her hand is not even on the handle in this pic (doctored??)
    ETA: How do I make this come out bigger???
    Attached Images Attached Images

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coloradoteacher For This Useful Post:

Well, I am wishy washy, but..My guess would be is it was already cracked,and then she is opening it . CA herself said it would often be that way if they were in and out.
    IF Caylee was opening it herself,she would not be able to do that IMHO from that direction. If she was opening it, she would probably have to pull it, from the left, not push from the right.. Maybe someone photo'd it saying..." uh, oh, Caylee can reach that handle now "

And I agree, her arm/hand seems to be at a weird angle.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

GeekyGirl is offline I rock at Trivial Pursuit, just don't ask me where I left my keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSDhoping for a cure View Post
    Average height of sliding glass door is 72 inces, Average height of Door frame is 80 inches.....I'm just posting this as I'm resarching.
    I looked this up earlier and posted it on the thread about Cindy's testimony... Average height of a sliding glass door is 80", assuming the handle is roughly half way in between floor and top of door and approx 6" long, that would put the bottom of the handle somewhere around 37". Caylee's missing poster lists her as 3'1" or 37"...

http://www.ehow.com/facts_6954817_average-measurements-sliding-glass-door.html
    Disclaimer:My posts are my opinion only, unless otherwise stated, and I reserve the right to change said given opinion at any point in time.

Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic-Fyodor Dostoyevsky

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeekyGirl For This Useful Post:

My grandson turned 3 in March but he is the size of a 5yo. I'll post pics if anyone would like. And I think/know he could probably open that door.

Plus I have found 2 pics now where she wears a bonnet like that but not that exact one.

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyGirl View Post
    I looked this up earlier and posted it on the thread about Cindy's testimony... Average height of a sliding glass door is 80", assuming the handle is roughly half way in between floor and top of door and approx 6" long, that would put the bottom of the handle somewhere around 37". Caylee's missing poster lists her as 3'1" or 37"...

http://www.ehow.com/facts_6954817_av...lass-door.html
    The door handle is not placed in the middle as a rule. It is placed at an accessible height, plus it depends on the height of the handle itself.(a shorter handle would be higher off the floor at the base for placement) The base of this handle is probably about 35-36" off the floor. The girl in this picture may actually be a bit shorter than the autopsy height for Caylee, but that would and could still make sense.

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

GeekyGirl is offline I rock at Trivial Pursuit, just don't ask me where I left my keys.
    I actually considered calling Lowe's and asking them to measure the distance from the floor to handle of a couple of sliding glass doors... I'm thinking maybe that's a sign that I need to take a break from this case. :P
    Disclaimer:My posts are my opinion only, unless otherwise stated, and I reserve the right to change said given opinion at any point in time.

Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic-Fyodor Dostoyevsky

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeekyGirl For This Useful Post:

I believe it's her.

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jetaime For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast