Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

Hybrid View

Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

I think it is caylee, but many do not.
    Discuss.

I think WOO's post from the other thread pretty much proves it IS Caylee. I no longer have any doubts myself. Thanks again for pointing that out.

PLEASE SEE BELOW!!! I copied and pasted both posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CementPond View Post
    Yes. You are correct. That link didn't work for me and the NG logo blocked the feet. But I did see clear as day on this link.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8155334
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Starting at the 2:50 mark and especially around the 3:05 mark - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CementPond For This Useful Post:

I'm honestly not sure. To me the child in the photo seems tall , especially considering both CA and ICA are petite. Is Caylee's height listed on the missing person flyer that the A's had?
    Keep this rose Going for Caylee ♥
    _____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

http://www.rsdhope.org/

http://www.rsdfoundation.org/crps.html

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RSDhoping for a cure View Post
    Is Caylee's height listed on the missing person flyer that the A's had?
    Yes, she is listed as 37" tall.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    Seems this girl is more like 35-36 so perhaps it was right before a growth spurt?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Seems this girl is more like 35-36 so perhaps it was right before a growth spurt?
    Those athletic shoes have thick soles. Probably adding 1.5" to her height.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

ahhh...but would she have shoes on if she was toddling out to the pool? Remember, no shoes were found at the site, and as far as I can recall (don't quote me) there were no shoes missing.

Which reminds me of the big broo-ha-ha Cindy made because she was donating Caylee's shoes. It even made the news for goodness sake.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html

I don't know - the photo seems "stretched" to me -- if that makes any sense.

MOO

Mel

Seems like I remember CA mentioning something about "water shoes" when she goes swimming...but, the sneakers just doesn't look right with this outfit....just feel like she would have on sandles or some other kind of dressy shoes..just don't look right.
    "This ain't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez"

Where will Casey be when lightening strikes the third time....hmmm?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JusticeSeeker1960 For This Useful Post:

My child is 37 inches tall (age 36 months) and she is not as tall as the child (Caylee? or not?) in this pic. However I think the pic looks distorted or photoshopped somehow.

IMO
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelonline For This Useful Post:

I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
    The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
    The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.
    Right, whether the pic is elongated or not, the relationship of the child to the door handle is the main part of the evidence. I think the pic remains in evidence and that the court has no issue with it.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SMK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Right, whether the pic is elongated or not, the relationship of the child to the door handle is the main part of the evidence. I think the pic remains in evidence and that the court has no issue with it.
    I agree. Personally, I think it's Caylee.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Turnadot For This Useful Post:

I think it is her. I think it is possible that the door was left cracked and it is a picture of her trying to open it more, not that she necessarily opened it herself. Also, I have seen people say how heavy those doors are and how hard they are to open. That depends on how new it is, how well it is on the track and oiled/slicked (i.e. WD40).

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Aqua_Green_Bean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua_Green_Bean View Post
    I think it is her. I think it is possible that the door was left cracked and it is a picture of her trying to open it more, not that she necessarily opened it herself. Also, I have seen people say how heavy those doors are and how hard they are to open. That depends on how new it is, how well it is on the track and oiled/slicked (i.e. WD40).

I completely agree! Cindy herself testified that the door required an effort on Cindy's part to get open. I think this is definitely a photo of Caylee. If the entire height of the door were visible instead of being cut off just above her head, Caylee wouldn't appear all that tall.

She does look like she's attempting to open the door, whether she succeeded or not is anyone's guess. Maybe the door was left open just enough to let the dogs go out and she was trying to open it further? I think there are a lot of possibilities here besides "Caylee is opening the door."

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Puzzler For This Useful Post:

I agree......I do not think she actually opened the door at all, and I think the prosecutors failed terribly by not pointing that fact out more. All the photo shows is her little hand on the handle. That in no way proves she could open it, or even that she could have opened it further.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5’6″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Still_Seek_Answers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Seek_Answers View Post
    I agree......I do not think she actually opened the door at all, and I think the prosecutors failed terribly by not pointing that fact out more. All the photo shows is her little hand on the handle. That in no way proves she could open it, or even that she could have opened it further.
    I am still baffled by the prosecutors didn't ask for the original picture because it appears to be from a video. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Seek_Answers View Post
    I think they didn't want to buy into the theory because Baez hadn't proven his OS. I think it's a huge jump from seeing a photo to believing that it "could have happened" the way he said it did, especially in view of the fact that the circumstantial evidence showed otherwise.
    Last edited by RR0004; 02-23-2012 at 09:12 PM.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo
    They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aqua_Green_Bean For This Useful Post:

They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.
    Oh, they sure do...good call.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

Take a look at this zoomed in shot of her hand.... am I crazy or does it seem like her hand is not even on the handle in this pic (doctored??)
    ETA: How do I make this come out bigger???
    Attached Images Attached Images

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coloradoteacher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coloradoteacher View Post
    Take a look at this zoomed in shot of her hand.... am I crazy or does it seem like her hand is not even on the handle in this pic (doctored??)
    That is exactly what my eyes zoomed in on, the arm is at an odd angle also. I think it could very well be photoshopped.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy70Texas For This Useful Post:

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    I have had a problem with the left hand and arm since I saw this photo. I do think it IS Caylee, however, it looks doctored to me. I use photo shop a lot and have for years and it just doesn't look right to me. If I had a bigger and better quality picture i could tell better, but, it does looked doctored to me.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donnam For This Useful Post:

____

Originally Posted by stg
    "I totally agree that the arm opening the door looks hinky. It is rounding too much, when the natural tendency would be for there to be some kind of angle at the elbow due to the elbow going outward as the hand grips the door. Every time I have looked at the photo, it's not the height of the child (I think it is Caylee), but something odd about that left arm I'm drawn to. It looks too long and skinny also.

I think it's photoshopped.
    __

I agree with stg. You can tell the arm, and the wrist is rounded out to reach the handle.
    It doesn't look real or natural at all.

Yep, it is photoshopped.

False evidence, false stories, and more lies. And they got away with it.

Isn't it possible that the shoes and clothes could've been put on the girl to make it appear to be Caylee, after all, CA saves everything.
    Keep this rose Going for Caylee ♥
    _____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)
    We love you babygirl!
    courtesy of ~n/t~

http://www.rsdhope.org/

http://www.rsdfoundation.org/crps.html

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RSDhoping for a cure For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast