Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
I think it is caylee, but many do not.
Discuss. :)
4111.jpg

I think WOO's post from the other thread pretty much proves it IS Caylee. I no longer have any doubts myself. Thanks again for pointing that out.

PLEASE SEE BELOW!!! I copied and pasted both posts.

Yes. You are correct. That link didn't work for me and the NG logo blocked the feet. But I did see clear as day on this link.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8155334

Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

attachment.php

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Starting at the 2:50 mark and especially around the 3:05 mark - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

I'm honestly not sure. To me the child in the photo seems tall , especially considering both CA and ICA are petite. Is Caylee's height listed on the missing person flyer that the A's had?

I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.

I think it is her. I think it is possible that the door was left cracked and it is a picture of her trying to open it more, not that she necessarily opened it herself. Also, I have seen people say how heavy those doors are and how hard they are to open. That depends on how new it is, how well it is on the track and oiled/slicked (i.e. WD40).

ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo

Isn't it possible that the shoes and clothes could've been put on the girl to make it appear to be Caylee, after all, CA saves everything.

There is no picture of Caylee carrying the ladder to the pool...

My children are of average height and they were not that tall at age 3-years-old. The girl in this photo looks like she is 4 1/2 - years-old. IMO

I think the pic is Caylee, and I have compared the legs, etc. to other pics and it looks like the same child. The fact that HLN is still showing it to viewers as evidence pics means to me there is no problem with the pic.

ooooh..I disagree (abc13 houston my hometown news ) anyway, the shoes in the video, the purple goes front to back, almost middle part of shoe. the one in the pic are slanted middle of bottom , to top back. moo

They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.

I think the height of caylee and the door handle height make sense.
The picture can be elongated or shortened but it doesn't change the relationship between the handle and the girl. If anything this girl is shorter than Caylee was at the time she died.Definitely not taller.
Right, whether the pic is elongated or not, the relationship of the child to the door handle is the main part of the evidence. I think the pic remains in evidence and that the court has no issue with it.

I think it is her, i can't imagine JA and co letting it through if there was ANY suspicion.

o/t but that guy singing 'girl, you'll be a woman soon" to Caylee on her Birthday makes me feel a little sick!

They do look different when she is standing, but go to the :35 mark in the video where she is sitting on Cindy's lap, and the black strip is in the same direction and pattern as the door pic. Both shoes also have the black toe tip.

Oh, they sure do...good call.

I think it is caylee, but many do not.

I haven't seen any convincing argument that this is not Caylee, or that the photo as presented by the defense was somehow altered.

Average height of sliding glass door is 72 inces, Average height of Door frame is 80 inches.....I'm just posting this as I'm resarching.

Take a look at this zoomed in shot of her hand.... am I crazy or does it seem like her hand is not even on the handle in this pic (doctored??)
ETA: How do I make this come out bigger???

Attachments

• 4111.jpg
    4111.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 295
Well, I am wishy washy, but..My guess would be is it was already cracked,and then she is opening it . CA herself said it would often be that way if they were in and out.
IF Caylee was opening it herself,she would not be able to do that IMHO from that direction. If she was opening it, she would probably have to pull it, from the left, not push from the right.. Maybe someone photo'd it saying..." uh, oh, Caylee can reach that handle now "

And I agree, her arm/hand seems to be at a weird angle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back