Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Caylee appears much younger in the nursing home video than in pictures taken of her earlier in the year... like she grew younger instead of older.

it's hinky to me... she seems much taller (older) in many other pictures, but the video was of her the day before she died...

moo

eta: in other words I think there was doctoring of photos. yes I do.
    Thank You, I thought I was losing my mind, lol. I've seen that video a million times and knew it was the last video but never noticed how much younger she looked.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
    Transcript from here beginning about 20:17:

JB: (hands CA a photo) Can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury what that photograph depicts?
    CA: It's a picture of Caylee at the sliding glass door, um, from the living room going into our, um, screened patio. (pulls on her left ear)
    JB: Now, um, does Caylee appear to be much bigger in that photograph?

CA: Yes.
    JB: And is that a fair and accurate representation of what that photograph depicts?
    JB: Your Honor... (stops) uh, can you tell us the numbers on the back?
    CA: (puts on reading glasses) EB
    JB: Your Honor at this time we would move to enter defense exhibit EB into evidence.
    JP: What says the State?
    LDB: (inaudible, assuming she is objecting)
    JP: Objection will be overruled, it will be received in evidence as defense exhibit numbered...
    Unknown Clerk: Number 55.
    JB: Your Honor we would like to publish this photograph to the jury.
    JP: You may.
    JB: Prior to the last time you saw Caylee was she about this height? Or was she bigger? Or, can you describe her size?
    CA: Um, she may have been an inch taller, it's hard to... (shuffles around in her seat) ...just trying to figure out where that door would hit me... She might have been a little bit taller, but she was also wearing tennis shoes in that picture, so it might have been the accurate height if she was in her bare feet versus those tennis shoes.
    JB: And, did Caylee ever leave the house barefoot?
    CA: You mean to go out in the backyard?
    JB: No, no, I mean to leave the house, to go to the store or things like that.
    CA: Um, no, I mean I'm 99 point sure that we put shoes on her every time we went out. She liked to wear shoes, actually.
    JB: And it was your...was it your custom to always put shoes on her?
    JB: Was it Casey's custom to always put shoes on her as well?
    (inaudible objection)
    JP: Sustained as to the last question.
    JB: And the, sliding glass door that you have here, there, I know some of them have bars which preclude them being opened, you don't have one of those on this door, do you?
    CA: No, we didn't put one in.
    JB: Now, could Caylee open doors fairly easily at her age?
    CA: Um, yes she could.
    JB: Can I unpublish?
    JP: You may.

End of transcription.

As a side note, I would bet that if LDB had asked her that last question about whether Caylee could open doors easily at her age, CA would have wanted clarification about what kind of doors and what age she meant and what did she mean by "open". Interesting to me that she was totally ok being completely vague with JB.
    Bigger than What? At the time of listening to this I thought it was a little odd too. But then again, I always felt JB has a difficult time expressing himself, or questioning. So... if you guys will do this with me. REad the Bolded in this transcript and then read on again. Doesn't it make you think, bigger than what?

Could be I'm just reading too much into this. I've been at the computer for a few hours reading the sidebar trying to figure out what happened today. But this bigger than what might be what some think is the big wow for today.

Also what that picture depicts.......
    Last edited by Hisimage; 06-26-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: added thought
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hisimage For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nitasch View Post
    Have not read all the posts...so pardon any repeat.

I believe this is Caylee. The handles on sliding glass doors are usually waist high to an average woman. Look also at the light switch on the right top of the photo, typical light switches are installed 42" to 45" from the floor.

Do not know if the shoes are hers, but this is definitely IMO a toddler.
    Quoting my own post to add;

check the height of the electrical socket (where you would plug items in) and then check the scale of Caylee in that proportion... it fits.

VERY odd, possibly TELLING photo for ICA to take IMO... Caylee attempting to open the door, to the pool area...nice photo to show pre meditation?

Dr. G serving CM the "cause" of death of his defense on a silver platter!
    http://www.wftv.com/video/28200315/index.html

**Snarky comment about not having enough posts to be posting previously typed here**

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitasch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shaye View Post
    Thank You, I thought I was losing my mind, lol. I've seen that video a million times and knew it was the last video but never noticed how much younger she looked.

it has bothered me a LONG time... but I didn't think anyone else saw it...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shaye View Post
    I think the nursing home video was definitely from 15 june 08. I think her hair being up makes her look younger. This nursing home employee describes the clothing Caylee was wearing that day and that Caylee had that book there that day. Here is the interview with the employee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FehR17puDlw"]YouTube - ‪Karen Angel, Nursing Home Employee Interview - Casey / Caylee Anthony Homicide Case‬‏[/ame]

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misfitdolly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hisimage View Post
    Bigger than What? At the time of listening to this I thought it was a little odd too. But then again, I always felt JB has a difficult time expressing himself, or questioning. So... if you guys will do this with me. REad the Bolded in this transcript and then read on again. Doesn't it make you think, bigger than what?

Could be I'm just reading too much into this. I've been at the computer for a few hours reading the sidebar trying to figure out what happened today. But this bigger than what might be what some think is the big wow for today.

I have been wondering if the early recess today was because of this photo. Where can I read the sidebar?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misfitdolly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdolly View Post
    I have been wondering if the early recess today was because of this photo. Where can I read the sidebar?
    Sorry, I was in too big of a hurry to post. The sidebar thread here where everyone discusses the trial today.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hisimage For This Useful Post:

what I noticed, beyond the stretching of the limbs and the dress:

R arm is pinkish, L arm is beige

R arm outlined in black, all the way around from beginning to end

R side of R leg outlined in black

R arm from shoulder/armpit to elbow much shorter than L arm.
    R arm from elbow to wrist is much shorter than L arm

more often than not, the length of a person's foot matches the length of their lower arm. that L arm is way out of proportion to the rest of her body

those shoes w/ that dress don't seem like the obvious choice, because it's not a perfect look. maybe Caylee chose the shoes

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gramcracker For This Useful Post:

If SA is questioning this picture I would think LE would have to get a search warrant to see the difference between that cabinet and the how it shows up in that picture. Would this be considered tampering with evidence or obstruction? jmo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

I think it is Caylee but I find this photo to be odd. What would be the reason for taking a photo of this? Maybe it was the *first time* she opened the door so they photographed it because they are the type who photograph first times for everything? IDK.

Usually these types of doors are difficult to get started but once started they slide open fairly easily. From the photo there is no way to tell if the door was fully closed to start with. I would need to see a video of her opening the door from a fully closed position before I could be certain she could open the door. The photo could just as likely be of Caylee closing the door.

Even if Caylee could open the door, I do not see how that lead to her lifeless body being tossed in the woods, triple bagged and with duct tape on her face. She didn't do that to herself even if she had the strength to open and close that door.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

I think he's asking if she looks bigger in this picture than in the last photo he had just shown to Cindy where she and Caylee are in the pool.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:

Bigger than What?
    (respectfully snipped)

This came just after JB entered the four or five pictures of Caylee and CA climbing the ladder, which CA claimed were from 2007. He is simply asking if this one is when she is bigger than the previous pictures. I don't think that part is odd when you put it in context.

I have a comment about this picture:

I was listening to CA's FBI interview today (because I was having trial withdrawals I guess ) and she said ICA was almost maybe 5'1''. I think Caylee looks tall in this picture because ICA is so short.
    Dawn

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DawnTCB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I think it is Caylee but I find this photo to be odd. What would be the reason for taking a photo of this? Maybe it was the *first time* she opened the door so they photographed it because they are the type who photograph first times for everything? IDK.

Usually these types of doors are difficult to get started but once started they slide open fairly easily. From the photo there is no way to tell if the door was fully closed to start with. I would need to see a video of her opening the door from a fully closed position before I could be certain she could open the door. The photo could just as likely be of Caylee closing the door.

Even if Caylee could open the door, I do not see how that lead to her lifeless body being tossed in the woods, triple bagged and with duct tape on her face. She didn't do that to herself even if she had the strength to open and close that door.
    BBM.....
    and I'm positive the Jury will see it the same way.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
    (respectfully snipped)

This came just after JB entered the four or five pictures of Caylee and CA climbing the ladder, which CA claimed were from 2007. He is simply asking if this one is when she is bigger than the previous pictures. I don't think that part is odd when you put it in context.

I have a comment about this picture:

I was listening to CA's FBI interview today (because I was having trial withdrawals I guess ) and she said ICA was almost maybe 5'1''. I think Caylee looks tall in this picture because ICA is so short.
    OT but this picture made me wonder why we didn't see any photos of KC w/Caylee in the pool? I've seen many many photos of KC and Caylee together and not one of the 2 of them together actually in the pool only Cindy and Caylee.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaye For This Useful Post:

The left arm in the picture looks like it was photoshopped. If you look closely, you can see that the elbow area looks choppy.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CatMom For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast